Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Accidents happen

Chapter 2

by _stumpyfied 1 review

continuation.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2014-02-26 - 632 words

0Unrated
I was following him through the dark aisles of the coliseum. Actually, I'm not even sure we're in the coliseum anymore. Yep, definitely 100% sure that we're in some kind of fangirl heaven. I think I'm on the FX ride on my way home and I'm drooling on the car seats of pubic transportation right now. Yes, that's the only logical explanation why I'm lost with patrick stump after a concert.

The air is not that awkward, I think I prefer the silence since I'm a really awkward person and I'm not good in talking to peo-

"so, how was the set?"

DEAR LORD HE'S TALKING TO ME.

"um-um-uh-it-it was nice" ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE I WILL JUST GUSH HERE DON'T ASK ME THAT.
"I mean, it was really amazing, you guys are so awesome onstage"

"Really? Aw Thanks! You're really nice!"He gave me an immaculate sweet smile and yep, this is definitely a dream. Because there's no way he's smiling at me like that, saying I'm really nice. NO. THERE IS JUST NO POSSIBLE EXPLANATION HOW MY STUPIDITY LED ME TO MEETING PATRICK STUMP BY ACCIDENT. Because if this is really happening in real life, I'd like to be stupid a lot more times.

We reached the part where there are wires everywhere. WHERE THE ACTUAL FUCK ARE WE AND WHERE ARE THE PEOPLE? WHERE ARE THE SOUND TECH GUYS.

Well, wherever they are, they can stay right where they are because I'm really enjoying my time being lost with one of my favorite person in the world. And oh yeah, it's my fangirl dream. No one, messes with this dream.

Since he's here, I decided to start a conversation.

"um, how was the tour? How are you guys doing?" I asked, kind of awkwardly.

"well, we're doing fine." he chuckled then gave a reassuring smile. "The tour is really tiring and all, but it was really fun being out with the fans as far as the Philippines and Japan! It's been so long since we've been here!"

"Yes! We missed you guys, terribly!" WAIT, AM I GUSHING? I'm really fighting myself right now. Because I don't want to seem overeager or he might avoid me or deliberately try to get away from me.

He kind of…WAIT IS THATWHAT I THINK IT IS? He blushed? Well it's dark and all, so I really don't know. DID I SAY SOMETHING RIGHT?

He seems to be avoiding my eyes and is looking straight but I can see that he's fighting a smile. I felt something popped inside of me and I think it's my heart beating so fast, it just burst. As to why am I still alive, I'm actually wondering.

We walked the deserted aisles in complete silence for about 15 seconds. It was a comfortable kind of silence, because I think he's still figuring the way out and I don't want to disturb him in any way, but something popped in my brain.

"Um, did you dye your hair back then?" IT JUST SPILLED OUT OF MY LIPS.

I looked at the dirty blonde-colored locks that spill out from his fedora, deliberately wondering.

"It was briefly green in the 90's. You know, you're young, feeling experimental about stuff." He chuckled. "Wow, you're an odd one, aren't you?" He said, stopping in his tracks, smiling at me.

I was wondering where the spotlight is coming from because I swear, his smile illuminated the dark aisle we're walking through.

He resumed walking toward god know what these hallways branch out.

"I'm all kinds of odd when it comes to you" I whispered under my breath.

For a moment I thought he heard me because he stopped mid-step but then continued walking.

God, I'm so fucked up right now, my heart's beating so fast.
Sign up to rate and review this story