Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > A New Beginning

What do we do

by tn65loverinuy620jd 2 reviews

InuYasha and family are on the run. Japan's powerful army's want them dead.

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Inuyasha,Kagome - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2014-03-01 - 411 words

1Exciting
I do not own any characters from InuYasha.

Chapter 2

Running for their lives was nothing new to the family of three. They were outcast and always on the run. As Akihiko and his mother walked. A voice came from above them in the trees.

"Akihiko! Kagome! Thank karma you're safe." A flash of silver and red appeared in front of Akihiko.

"Yes father we're safe, I did as you told me."

"Oh InuYasha!" Kagome said while hugging her husband tight.

"Keh! Like those puny humans could stop me." InuYasha said hugging his wife just as tight.

"Now what father, we can't stay here?"

"No we can't, we need to move far away from here. Some place where no one knows about demons or half demons."

"InuYasha, there is one place me might be safe." Announced Kagome. "We could try America, there's no way they'd find us there. Of course, it's not really America yet."

Since Kagome was from the future, she knew all about things that were yet to come. Looking at his family InuYasha decided to agree with Kagome. The journey was hard on Kagome, but with the help of her son and husband the group finally made it to their new home. As years past Kagome stayed the same. She aged just as slowly as InuYasha. And so did their son Akihiko.

Kagome might have been living for over 500 years, but she looked like she was only in her 30's. And her son resembled his fathers youthful age of sixteen. But unlike InuYasha, Akihiko didn't look like a half demon. He looked just like his father on the night of the new moon. Akihiko had long black hair that comes to the middle of his back, and stunning brown eyes. The only time Akihiko looked like a half demon was in fact on the night of the new moon. When his father turned human. On the night of the new moon, Akihiko looked just like his father. With his long silver hair, golden eyes, and doggy ears.

Kagome couldn't help but laugh at her husband's miss fortune. While InuYasha was a helpless human. His son was a strong half demon. This of course always put InuYasha in a bad mood. As years past the Tashio family blended in with the new era in America. InuYasha didn't like having a last name but Kagome said it was important to have one, so he just went along with what she said.
Sign up to rate and review this story