Categories > TV > WWE > The Taste of Ink

Suck

by tjsparkles 0 reviews

Alex is more than ready to move things along, but Chris has reservations.

Category: WWE - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2014-03-01 - 449 words - Complete

0Unrated
Prompt: Suck
Author: tjsparkles

“’Lex,” Chris whispered urgently. “’Lex, stop for a second.”

His whispers were ignored by Alex, who was presently preoccupied with nibbling the sensitive flesh on the inside of Chris’ thigh. Though it felt good—phenomenal, if Chris was honest—he was finding it hard to enjoy the feeling due to the myriad of conflicting feelings swirling round and round in his head at a speed that was threatening to make him dizzy if Chris didn’t get a hold of them.

Deciding that his attempts to deter Alex were going nowhere, Chris maneuvered his body so that his lips were positioned directly across from Alex’s neck. He bit down, not too hard, but hard enough to let Alex know that he was trying to get his attention. Chris’ action was met with a yelp and a glare from Alex.

Alex paused for what had to be the third time that night, and looked up at Chris with mild concern. He was more than ready to continue where they had left off the night before, but Chris seemed apprehensive for some reason. Alex couldn’t discern if something had happened or Chris was deliberately teasing him, but either way, it was beginning to get a little frustrating.

“Look, Chris, we don’t have to do this. It’s okay.”

Chris shook his head defiantly.

“No…I want to.”

“Are you sure?” The tone in Alex’s voice was reassuring, letting Chris know that there was no pressure and no expectations, and it eased Chris’ nerves a bit. He knew that Alex would never push him past his comfort level, not unless they discussed it beforehand, and that helped as well. Chris couldn’t articulate how he was feeling to Alex, but fear definitely was not the correct word for his feelings.

Almost as though he could sense what Chris was thinking, Alex added,

“If you’re scared…”

That simple phrase was all that it took to snap Chris out of his fears. His eyes blazed in anger and defiance as he glared at Alex.

“I’m not scared,” he spat out, with as much vitriol as he could manage. Alex grinned in response.

“If you say so.”

Chris rolled his eyes and, in one quick motion, grabbed a fistful of Alex’s short hair, and tugged it as hard as he could manage. Surprised, Alex opened his mouth to speak, but didn’t get the chance, as Chris immediately moved his free hand behind Alex’s neck and swiftly thrust his hips up, his cock brushing against Alex’s cheek in the process.

“Shut the fuck up, Shelley,” Chris growled, “and suck my dick already.”
Sign up to rate and review this story