Categories > TV > WWE > The Taste of Ink

Vanilla

by tjsparkles 0 reviews

Alex has decided that he and Chris are too vanilla, and that it's time to spice things up.

Category: WWE - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2014-02-01 - 425 words - Complete

0Unrated
Prompt word: Vanilla
Written by tjsparkles

Chris was lounging on the hotel bed when Alex came in and plopped down beside of him. He stared at Chris intently for a few seconds before he spoke. Chris sat there patiently, not bothered at all by Alex staring at him, as he did it several times a day.

“I’ve decided that we’re too vanilla.” Alex said this in the same tone one would use when describing the weather.

Chris raised an eyebrow.

“Oookay. And you were thinking about this why?”

“It’s been what, two weeks since we’ve had sex?”

“Three days, Alex. Three days.” Chris shook his head.

“Oh. It feels like it’s been two weeks.” Alex pulled himself to a standing position.

“So anyway, I was surfing the net for ideas—“

“I’m sure that was interesting,” Chris muttered under his breath. He really didn’t want to think about the kind of things Alex had found in his search for tips to spice up their love life. Especially considering that Alex of all people had gone to the internet to find things. God only knew what Alex found. “Can you just give me the gist of what you found?”

Alex grinned wickedly.

“Well, I was thinking I’d rather show you instead.” He wiggled his eyebrows. “How ‘bout it, eh?”

Chris sighed. Alex was really trying hard to keep their relationship from getting stale and boring, and that really touched Chris. But at the same time, Chris didn’t want Alex getting the wrong idea that he was bored with the way things were. If Alex had decided to do searching on his own, that was fine, but Chris didn’t want Alex to feel like he had to do it to keep Chris happy.

“You know we’re good, right? I’m more than happy; there’s no need to change things.”

Alex removed his shirt and began unzipping his jeans.

“Yeah, I know. It’s got nothing to do with that.” The jeans were removed and discarded in a heap on the floor. “I just want to try something different.” Alex closed the gap between himself and Chris, and before Chris had a chance to respond or even move, Alex’s lips were on his neck, nibbling delicately. Chris closed his eyes and swallowed thickly.

“Alex..”

“C’mon.” Alex tugged at Chris’ shirt. “Let’s get you out of these clothes so I can show you exactly what I found.”

Chris didn’t need to be told twice.
Sign up to rate and review this story