Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > Unexpected

chapter 14

by MaryJaneSixx 1 review

Axl's plot to rid izzy of lanessa

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2014-03-03 - 1062 words

1Exciting
Chapter 14

My eyes flutter open. I can feel a light sweat covering me. My insides are starting to churn. How long had it been since I fixed. I can feel Izzy still asleep in the bed next to me. Its just starting to be daylight outside. I sit up on the edge of the bed. I notice Im naked. I didnt remember me and Izzy having sex. It didnt happen very often anymore. Izzy was taking too much dope to even think of it. I turn to the nightstand for my morning shot. I slide the drawer open, but its not there. Its gone. Did Izzy steal my wake up shot?
As I turn around to yell at him I notice that it isnt Izzy next to me at all...its Axl. Oh dear god he was naked too. Did I fucking fuck Axl!!! No Id never cheat on Izzy. I love Izzy too much to even let it cross my mind. I know its gross but I stuck my fingers down between my legs just to check to see how wet the area was. It wasnt what it should have been if I had been having sex with Axl. Rage starts to spread through me.
"You Motherfucker!" I yell as I punch him in the ribs.
He startles to, "What the fuck!?"
"You son of a bitch! You trying to get Izzy to find me in bed with you! You want him to think we fucked when you and I both know we didnt! How the fuck could you do that to your best fucking friend?!"
"I am doing this for IZZY!" He yells at me. "Im trying to save him from making a huge mistake. Izzy doesnt belong with a tramp like you. Izzys gonna be a legend someday...you hold him back! He doesnt look good standing next to you! Your trouble for him! Just leave him alone!"
"I love him!" I scream in his face.
"The fuck you do! You love his fame! You love his money! You love that hes Izzy fucking Stradlin of Guns n fucking Roses!" Axl screeches back.
"Did you fucking know one of his eyes is slightly darker than the other one? Did you fucking know how fucking much he hates all of this big wild ego trip shit?!" I yell.
Axl's expression towards me changed.
"Yeah you fucking bastard! I LOVE HIM!" I quickly stand up and wrap a sheet around me frantically looking for my clothes. They are scattered all over Axl's suite. Im so mad I cant even feel how badly I need a fix.
Then Axl interrupts my thoughts when he speaks in a somber voice, "If you love him...youll let him go...just go."
I look to him with furrowed eyebrows. I remember Izzy telling me once that we were both just people. Why was I like some other species to everyone but Izzy? "What makes me so fucking horrible to you?" I ask Axl.
"Youre a fucking groupie."
I look at him, "I guess you think we are just basically whores...No you dont see the stars in our eyes because we are around someone who truly inspires us. We are fans first..." I pull on my shirt and notice hes shut up. But it doesnt last long.
"Why'd you choose Izzy...he's so sensitive...he gets hurt...and it really hurts him."
I shimmy on my pants and sigh, "Izzy chose me."
"Ah! So you dont love him, he just loves you!"
"I didnt say that. I fell in love with hims almost just as fast as he did. And yeah there was a time when I thought We shouldnt be together because of who we are. Izzy said he didnt care what they thought...We are in love...its real."
"Whats also real is how much the fucking press hates you! Its breaking Izzy's fucking heart to hear bad shit about you! He does fucking love you! Have you noticed his dope intake take a big increase? That shit is bad for business. Izzy is our primary songwriter. When Iz is smacked out hes useless to us! This shit between you two is rocking the fucking boat and I dont want this god damn thing to flip over! Im not ready to sink or swim! Just leave...disappear..."
He waves me along.
"Gladly!" I smirk and storm from his room with the remainder of my clothes in my arms. I cant fucking believe the nerve he had to try to pull off a stunt like this. I stumble down the hall not sure if it's withdrawal or if it's pain or if I'm still high...anyway I dont quite feel right. Ill be fine just as soon as I make it back to mine and Izzys room and have my wake up shot.
God I hope Izzy has been out this whole time. What if he woke up in the night and found me gone? What if he was just sitting there waiting on me when I open the door? What if he wasnt even ther? What if he was out looking for me? How could I ever explain this. I remembered nothing. Was Axl going to try to lie and use his years of friendship with Izzy to trump me? Nervousness and the churning in my guts seemed to go hand in hand as I reach my shaking hand out to unlock our door.
I open it and all is quiet inside. The shades are drawn and its rather dim inside. I can see Izzy lying there on the bed, just how I had last remembered him. He was still asleep. Thank god. However he needed to wake up soon. He needed food, today made the 5th day since he had ate anything besides chocolate.
I walk over to him and check for breathing. Its something Izzy says he's come to do over the years being on smack. 'Always make sure people made it' He would tell me. He seems to be breathing just fine. I take in the calm innocence of his face for a moment before that little voice in my head says "fix".
I walk to the night stand and pull open the drawer quietly. There like a beacon in the night lies my syringe, loaded and ready to go.
Sign up to rate and review this story