Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 5 Tales of (My) Chemical Romance AFTER PARTY

THE FISH!!!

by Popciclegirl 0 reviews

Over the weekend The Muppets gave me GREAT ideas for chapters. The last chapter was based on a true story...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Published: 2006-08-09 - Updated: 2006-08-09 - 708 words

0Unrated
The next day Gerard, Cloe and Bridget were driving to Adam Lazzara's wedding.

"Cloe you okay? You look sick." Gerard asked.

"Huh? Oh, yeah. I'm fine."

"You sure?"

"Yeah, nothings happing tonite Gerard. It's okay."

"Okay..."

They arrived at the wedding. Blah, blah, blah. It wasn't till after the wedding and the party the fun started!

"Hey Gerard!" Adam greeted.

"Congrats dude!"

"Yeah, as you know in a few minutes a limo is gonna come and take me away from my misery for awhile..."

"Maybe it's bringing you to a whole new side of misery!" Gerard laughed.

"Shut up! Now I need you to do something for me!"

"Anything. What??"

"I need you to take care of Goldie"

"Who's Goldie?"

"My fish!"

Gerard laughed. "Okay!"

"Seriously Gerard! This fish has been helping me get thru' nightmares and stuff...and I'm not talking about pretty black horses!"

"Okay, okay. I'll take care of...GOLDIE!"

"Thanks. Bring her in Ethan!"

Right then a really muscular dude walks in with a little plastic bag filled with water....and a fish in his hand.

"Hey Ethan! I'm supposed to be taking care of Goldie!"

Ethan growled.

"And I will do a great job of it!"

Ethan walked away.

"So...bye!" Adam walked away too.

"Bye. Come on Goldie! We're gonna have SO much fun!"

Back at the house Gerard was reading the instructions on how to take care of Goldie.

"You never had a gold fish when you were young?" Cloe asked.

"I did but the first day I got it....it floated up to the top."

"Okay."

"I thought it was playing dead for 3 years! My mom had to tell me it was dead!"

"Eww." Cloe walked out of the room. Bridget walked in.

She put her hands in the fish tank. Trying to grab it.

"Bridget Elena Way! Get your hands out of that fish bowl now." Gerard said calmly.
Elena-GERARD AND MIKEY'S GRANDMOTHER! DUH!

"Sorry. I thought mister fishy might want to join my tea party."

"Go take Olivia."

"Come on Olivia. Let's go play where we won't be INTERUPTED!" Bree took Olivia by the coller and dragged her into her room.

"Okay...." Gerard tapped on the fish bowl. "So. I'm supposed to feed you once a day...so you don't become addicted???" He looked at the paper again. "Your owner is crazy. How the hell do you bathe a fish?"

The fish floated to the top of the tank.

"Goldie?" He tapped on the glass. "Goldie! COME ON! Live! Live! Live! Adam's gonna kill me if you don't live! Come on! Live!"

Bree walked back into the living room. She looked at Gerard as if he were crazy(he is...:D)

Cloe walked in too. "Hey Bree. What are you looking at?"

"Daddy's talking to a dead fish."

"Oh god..." Cloe put her hand over her mouth to keep her from laughing. "Go play Bree."

"As if I didn't do that already!" Bree walked out of the room.

"Gerard...stop talking to the fish." She dragged him away from the bowl. "It's dead. It's over with."

"Go flush the fish...I'll be righ back."

"Where are you going?"

"To get a new one!"
******************
About 2 weeks passed and Adam would arrived to pick up his "fish".

The bell rang.

"I'll get it." Cloe answered the door. "Hello Adam!"

"Hey Cloe! Where's Gerard?"

Cloe let out a tinsy laugh. "Right there."

"Adam! Hey sup?"

"Nothin. I'm here to pick up Goldie!"

"Oh..." A streak of nervousness went thru' him. "Right there."

"Hello Goldie! You miss me?" Adam was silent for a few seconds. "This ain't Goldie!"

"What do you mean?"

"Goldie was a salt water fish...this is a fresh water fish...in fresh water."

"No it's not." Gerard said. His eyes were wide open.

"Yes it is."

"Goldie's dead...isn't she?"

"Yes."

"Few!"

"What?"

"Everynight when I went to sleep I would see Goldies face. Sure she stopped my nightmares but thats only because I would be staring at her all night. Now all I have to do is kill of this one!"

The End of this chapter.

My offical Kate sim had her baby and DAM! I get the same thing. I'm running out of names. Any ideas?
Sign up to rate and review this story