Categories > Celebrities > Aerosmith > Wounded

Crazy

by Luv_me_4_evr 2 reviews

Memories. That is all.

Category: Aerosmith - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2014-04-19 - Updated: 2015-12-29 - 717 words

4Hot
Joey's body trembles under mine as my fingertips slowly graze along his bare thighs lightly, his stiff member poking out towards me.
"Oh God...." Joey sighs as his manhood starts to throb from excitement. "Brad, please, just, p-pleasure me.."
"Okay," I smile softly, grazing my fingertips up his thighs to his shaft. "but only because you said please" I whisper, wrapping my fingers around his throbbing cock, pumping it slowly. Joey moans softly, thrusting his hips slightly. The warmth of his shaft excites me, causing my own shaft to harden even more. As if my lips have a mind of their own, they trail kisses down Joey's slender chest, along his stomach, upon his waist and up his erect dick. Joey lets out a soft sigh the second my lips wrap around the tip of his cock, my tongue swirling around it slowly.
"Oh my G-God...B-Brad, stop t-teasing..." he moans, playing with my hair. I hum slightly, taking in more of his warm, thick member, my hot breath on it. Slowly bobbing my head up and down, my hands run up and down his thighs, making him squirm even more. The slightly salty taste of precum excites me even more, my own cock throbbing painfully. Joey starts thrusting more into my mouth, his hands entwined with my hair.Moaning softly, I suck a bit faster and start fondling his balls, making Joey moan louder. I pull away from his shaft, a shy smile spread onto my face. Breathing heavily, Joey pulls me up onto him and kisses me deeply, slipping his tongue between my lips. Sucking on his tongue gently, I reach down, stroking him slowly once again. He breaks away from the kiss and pants softly, his face flushed.
"I want you so bad right now" Joey whispers into my ear, wrapping his fingers around my member. I let out a soft sigh and nibble on his neck gently, still playing with his shaft. It suddenly dawned on me what he meant by wanting me. I sit up quickly, looking at him with a concerned look on my face.
"Y-you mean as in...more that..o-oral sex...?" I ask, blushing fiercely. Joey looks at me with an embarrassed look, then looks away.
"Well...yeah. But it's fine. We don't have to..." He mumbles, still looking away.
"I..I just didn't think that you'd want that...but, um..w-we could t-try" I stutter, inching closer to him once again. He blushes softly, and leans in, kissing my lips softly. I feel myself getting even more excited from just a simple kiss, grinding against Joey lightly.
"You may need to put these in your mouth" i whisper, shoving three of my fingers into his face. Joey opens his mouth, allowing my fingers to go in, coating them in his saliva. In a swift move, I open his legs, raising his hips up a bit, and press my saliva coated fingers against his asshole, rimming it slowly. More moans escape his lips as he thrusts himself more against my fingers.
"Mmmmm..that feels really...good.." Joey bites his lower lip thrusting even more. A small smirk spreads onto my face as I take my cock and hold it against his hole, rimming it with the tip. He thrusts even harder, moaning.
"B-Brad, I'm ready..." He moans, looking into my eyes. In another swift motion, I enter the tip in, feeling his tightness envelope my throbbing cock. Joey closes his eyes tightly, a small yelp from both pain and pleasure escaping his lips.
"Ahhh...fuck, i-it hurts..."
"Want me to stop...?" I pull out and penetrate him again slowly, placing his legs on either sides of my shoulders. Joey whimpers softly, relaxing a bit more....

"Brad!"
Snapping out of my trance, I look up at the person calling my name. Joe.
"Hmm? What?" I ask, looking around. It's dark outside. Must've been out for a while.
"Dude, you sat here daydreaming all day. You're scaring me a bit. You really are." Joe chuckles, patting me in the back.
"Yeah" I manage to choke out. Daydreaming. That's what I'll call it from now on then.
"Well, if it helps, wanna go for a walk around the block? I could sure use it."
"..yeah sure..."



I dunno, I was bored :P
Sign up to rate and review this story