Categories > Celebrities > Aerosmith > Wounded

There is Hope.

by Luv_me_4_evr 3 reviews

After quite the walk, Brad runs into a stranger who quite frankly intrigues him. (Yes, Hope was young at this time but let's pretend she's 21. Okay? Okay. Sorry for the shortness, I don't want to r...

Category: Aerosmith - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2015-12-27 - Updated: 2015-12-28 - 576 words

1Exciting
"Joe, you said a fucking walk, not "drink and bang"!" I angrily shove my hands into my thin as paper coat pockets, clenching my jaw from both the harsh cold and utter annoyance as I watch Joe stumble out of the bar with some blonde broad. If I had known he was going to do this, I would've stayed home and slept or something. Joe turns to me, a glaze over his eyes. "Just make your way back, idiot!" Joe's words slur from his curved lips, his strong Boston accent laced into his sentence. And with that, he pulls the blonde to him and continues to walk down the block until I can't see their backs anymore. Fuck.
"Great, just fucking great." I mumble to myself, shivering from the bitter stinging winds blasting into my face. I start walking down the block in the opposite way, giving every pebble that I see a good toe kick with my nearly worn out boots to try and distract myself from my wild thoughts and the cold. Quite a fucking miracle that I haven't died from pneumonia or a broken heart...yet.
Passing the corner bus stop, a voice softly calls out to me. "Hey man, you got a quarter to spare? It's for the bus." And out of the corner of my eye, I spot her. A dainty figure with a small angelic face to frame her dark mysterious eyes and darkly tinted lips, a small button nose to compliment it all. Her fine velvety skin seems to glisten under the street light as her dark hair flows over her jacket covered shoulders. I shyly turn to her completely, a slight blush spread onto my face. What the fuck..?
"Sorry, I uh, don't have much on me either." I shrug slightly, feeling embarrassed and inferior just being in her presence. She's beautiful. Simply breathtaking.
Her face falls as she rummage through her pockets, trying to dig out any change. "Damn bus. Can't get anywhere without money unless you walk." A small chuckle escapes her pouty lips, a silvery tone to her voice. A beautifully haunting one. Forgetting about the cold, I clear my throat, gathering all of the courage scraps I have.
"Well, where you headed?"
She stops suddenly and slowly pulls her hands out of her jacket pockets, fidgeting with their buttons instead.
"Commonwealth Avenue..." She trails off, looking down at the ground, her hair serving as a curtain for her face as her fingertips brush over the buttons.
"I'm headed there myself."
She lifts her face up towards me with a grimace etched onto it. "Me risking my life to walk with a stranger? I'll wait for the bus, thank you." I let out a small laugh and shake my head.
"With what money? I promise I'm not some freaking rapist, I swear on my life."
Again, she looks at me, her delicate lips curling into a shy grin. "Promise?"
I flash a warm smile back, the warmest I've given anyone in a long time and give her a nod. "I promise. I'm Brad by the way. And you are?"
She walks over to my side and we start to walk down the block.
"Hope. The name's Hope."





GUYS! TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT TO HAPPEN NEXT! I WANT YOUR IDEAS THE IDEAS I USED WILL GET A THANK YOU! LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THOUGHT ABOUT THIS CHAPTER AND WHETHER I SHOULD CONTINUE. THANKS GUYS!~
Sign up to rate and review this story