Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Psychological Defenses

Identification

by BloodyAbattoir 0 reviews

Sometimes, forming an alliance with people and thinking you can trust them, identifying with them, can be dangerous.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2014-04-25 - 287 words

0Unrated
My father hates gay and lesbian people. He thinks that they should burn in hell. My mother isn't so uptight about it, but she too, believes that those kinds of people are wrong for loving the gender that they do.

So how the hell did two people like them manage to get a son like me? A 'faggot', as they like to say? Did God make a mistake? Was I supposed to be born to two extremely accepting parents? I don't think I'll ever know, but even if I did, that probably won't change the situation that I live in.

I'm gay as a damn rainbow, and my parents are homophobic to the next level.

It's not like I really can form a relationship with anyone in this town about it either, because pretty much everyone I know is homophobic. So I guess that the internet is the only place I can go to find some vague form of security. So I join a forum for gay teens. No problem, right?

Wrong. In time, little Frankie here grew to fairly trusting of these new-found friends. However, it only takes one bad apple to ruin the lot. Several months after he had formed alliances with these people, one of them sent him a message, wanting to hook up with him. Naively, believing that he could trust them, he decided to go ahead and meet up with them. The man he met up was not a teenage, but a middle-aged man, who used Frank and slit his throat afterward, dumping his body in a back alley as though he was trash. Sometimes, forming an alliance with people and thinking you can trust them, identifying with them, can be dangerous.
Sign up to rate and review this story