Categories > Books > Dracula > Seductions of the Dark

Chapter 4

by rainia_nytewolf 0 reviews

Same as first.

Category: Dracula - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy, Romance - Published: 2006-08-09 - Updated: 2006-08-09 - 448 words

0Unrated
Chapter 4- The Hotel and The New Dream

Alexia threw herself onto one of the two beds in the room and sighed in relief. 'Finally, some well deserved rest and relaxation.' She thought to herself as Rainia brought their things into the room. "Come on, Rain, worry about that later. Right now, you look on the verge of collapse."

"I think I am to be honest." She replied with a yawn, flopping down on her bed.

"What time we getting up in the morning?"

Alexia grinned and cut the light off, beginning to drift off.

"Whenever we feel like it." Rainia replied sleepily, snuggling beneath the blankets and drifting off into her latest dream.

Rainia smiled to herself almost absently as she wandered amongst the many halls of Castle Dracula. Someone was following her. She seemed to know who it was because she turned and faced him when he approached.

His green eyes bored into her stormy gray ones, long black hair hanging down past his shoulders. Physically, he was beautiful, much like the Greek gods of ancient times. His harsh features softened when he smiled slightly at her. "Hello again, my love."

His voice was pure, and made her smile up at him. "Hello to you as well, beloved."

He raised one hand to her face, lifting her chin until she met his gaze. His thumb rubbed her cheek in a loving gesture, before he leaned down and captured her lips with his own.


Rainia sat bolt upright in bed, panting heavily. This dream startled her more than any of the others. The man looked almost exactly like Vlad the Impaler was supposed to. Shaking her head, she got up and walked over to the bathroom. She ran some cold water and splashed it on her face.

Only when she looked in the mirror did she realize she looked as though someone had kissed her.

The next day at around noon, the girls left the hotel they had stayed in and asked for directions to Castle Dracula. "Alex, you drive this time."

Alexia took the keys and started the car. "Something wrong, Rain?"

"No, just another dream." Rainia replied staring out the window.

"Really? What happened this time?"

"I saw him."

"Saw who?"

"The man in my dreams."

"Oh...what'd he look like?"

"More like who."

"You mean..."

"Yeah."

"Whoa, that's pretty strange."

"Yeah. I think I'm starting to believe your theory."

"About the past life? Why's that?"

"Well, umm...he kissed me."

Alexia's jaw dropped as she stared at her friend. This was getting serious.

"And, it looked like I had just kissed someone in real life."

Alexia looked frightened, but quickly averted her to the road.
Sign up to rate and review this story