Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Who am I to you?

Chapter 12

by imakilljoywannabe 1 review

Idc about these.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2014-05-11 - 459 words

0Unrated
"Shit..." I heard Gerard mutter, grabbing a blanket from the floor and pulling it up over us. My heart was pounding fearfully in my chest. Mikey stood in the doorway. "Motherfucker!" He screeched, covering his face. A faint female voice called from outside.

"Watch your language Michael!"

Gerard cursed under his breath. "Mikey..."

"Yeah yeah, I'll distract her you ass." He grumbled, turning around and closing the door for the most part behind him. Gerard pushed me up, standing with me. He shoved all of our clothes into my hands.

"Upstairs. Now." He snapped, cleaning off the couch. I ran up the stairs as he'd said. He was up moments later, grabbing my wrist and dragging me into his room. He shut and locked the door behind us, sighing and falling back against the door.

"That was close. Sorry about that. As you may have figured out, my mother is now home. She won't care that you're my boyfriend, she would care that we made a mess and I'm only 17 yadda yadda yadda." He rolled his eyes. "Get dressed. She'll come up here in a minute." I nodded, hurriedly pulling my clothes on as Gerard did the same. I was about to pull my shirt over my head when he grabbed my arm, stopping me.

"Just a second." He looked me over again, seeming to be trying to memorize every detail in a span of 30 seconds. "Okay." He let go of me and I pulled my shirt on. He gently steered me towards the attached bathroom to help me fix my hair and (now smudged) eyeliner. He fixed his own hair and makeup and then led me out. We settled on the bed as soon as he had popped in a movie he was halfway through. It was Dracula, so I was fine that we were starting from the middle (I had seen it before many atime). About a minute later there was a knock.

"Gerard, honey?" A sweet voice called from behind the door.

"I'm in here Ma." The knob turned and the handle squeaked slightly as the door opened. A pretty lady stood in the doorway. She was interesting. Her age was obvious, yet she didn't look it. She looked over at me, blinking curiously.

"Who is this?"

"This is Frankie, my boyfriend." He rubbed my arm lightly, pulling me closer. I couldn't help but smile at the word 'boyfriend'.

"Oh! Hello! It's very nice to meet you! I'm Mrs. Way, but you can call me Donna." She shook my hand, smiling in a friendly manner.

"Nice to meet you too." I smiled back.

"Well, I'll leave you two alone. Let me know if you need anything!" She waved cheerily and closed the door.

"I like her."
Sign up to rate and review this story