Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Who am I to you?

Chapter 17

by imakilljoywannabe 3 reviews

Idk even know man

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2014-05-16 - 311 words

1Original
A soft hum filled my ears. All I saw was grey. I could almost hear some kind of crying, but it was so faint it had to be my imagination. My mind was blank. I felt so... Peaceful. Something I hadn't felt in a long time.

It felt as though I were smiling... Even though I was pretty sure smiling wasn't an option when you're dead.

Wait.

Am I dead?

I mean, this doesn't seem like life, but I have no idea as to whether this is death. Is this really all there is? Dull grey? That sucks. But, at least I was free. I would never have to deal with my fucked up life and emotions ever again.

I was free.

The humming is getting louder, to the point where you can hear it just enough that it's irritating. I wanted to palm at my ear and stop the staticy noise.

Wait.

Fucking shit.

I could feel emotions.

Goddammit. How the fuck is this possible?

That's when I heard the beeping mixed in with the hum. It was steady, slow but steady. What... Oh no. Nonononononono. It can't be. This has got to be a sick joke from God or the devil or whoever the fuck exists there.

I can't be alive. I can't. I just want it all to be over.

I started to cry. I could feel the tears sliding down my cheeks.

Yep. I'm alive.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

My hearing was getting steadily sharper, and I soon picked up on what sounded like crying. I winced. I hate upsetting people.

But... I've never heard these cries before. These weren't my mother's tears... The sounds are too deep for her...

After a struggle I managed to peel my eyes open to see who was crying. My mouth dropped. They saw me and suddenly sniffed, looking at me.

"F-Frankie?"
Sign up to rate and review this story