Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Who am I to you?

Chapter 18

by imakilljoywannabe 1 review

Urrghghhhhh

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2014-05-23 - 565 words

1Moving
Gerard was looking back at me, his eyes red from crying. For a moment I just stared, then my face twisted with fury.

"OUT!" I screeched, scrambling as far from him as I could. "GET AWAY FROM ME! GET OUT!" I was screaming, pain flaring through my body. I didn't care. I wanted him gone.

Mikey came running in. "Frank?!"

"GET! HIM! OUT!" I screamed. "I WANT THAT FUCKER OUT!"

Gerard looked hurt as hell. Good. He wasn't feeling even a pinch of what he'd done to me.

Mikey stared at me, wide-eyed and scared. "Uh- I- G-Gee-" He whimpered, looking between us.

"I'll go Mikey. It's okay." He sniffed, his nose stuffed up from crying. I glared after him, not releasing the tension in my body until the door had closed behind him. When he was gone I could breathe again and slid down on my bed tiredly.

"What are you doing here, Mikey?" I asked quietly, closing my eyes and leaning my head back against the pillows.

"We came to see you... We've been coming to see you ever since you arrived here..." He whispered, looking down at his feet.

My head shot up. "What do you mean you've 'been coming'?"

"Frank..." Mikey looked me in the eyes sadly. "You've been in here for two weeks."

"WHAT?!" I sat bolt upright, causing a surge of blood to my head. "Oww...." I muttered, rubbing my forehead.

"You were in a blood loss induced coma... They thought you might stay like that forever..." He sighed softly. "Gerard... he came here as soon as he heard. From me."

"How did you know?" I eyed him suspiciously.

Mikey looked down. "I was the one that stopped you. I ran after you when you left. I saw you come inside, but got no response when I pounded on the door. I broke in and you..." He took a deep breath. "You were about to slit your own throat."

"Why didn't you let me? And why the hell would you tell your jackass of a brother?" I hissed, glaring at him.

"First, because I'm your friend. Second, because he loves you."

I scoffed, throwing a pillow at Mikey. "I don't need you being a jackass too. He hates me. He replaced for that bimbo bitch." I snapped. "And without telling me. He humiliated me Mikey! I don't ever want to see his scumbag face again."

Mikey bit his lip hard, rubbing his nose. "While he deserves everything you're saying... you don't mean it when you say you don't want to see him."

"And what makes you think that?" I snapped.

"You love him."

I paled slightly. "W-what?"

His gaze lowered to my arms. "You carved it out..."

I looked down to see thick scars forming. They spelled out 'I love you Gerard Way'. I whimpered softly, tearing up a little. "So what?" I whispered hoarsely.

"Frank, he loves you. He just doesn't understand that."

"How can he love me and not understand?!" I groaned in exasperation.

"He's never loved anyone before. Not like he loves you. That's why he was so callous. He doesn't know how to function with these emotions. It confused him, and scared him. He thought that if he just let you go the feelings would leave. They didn't."

"And how do you know?" I muttered, wincing as I crossed my arms.

"Because he told me."
Sign up to rate and review this story