Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > the girl that you love

Moving Pictures (End)

by meesheemooroo 0 reviews

we have come to an end.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2014-05-19 - 856 words - Complete

0Unrated
My favorite story I wrote is finally ending, let's give some love for the end of the last story in this Trilogy. If you liked this trilogy visithttp://www.wattpad.com/user/judoballoon for more stories or follow me on twitter @shellywellyfay


As I healed Patrick and Brendon sang to my tummy which I could already tell would be something that they would always do for her once she was born too. we were able to have our wedding a month before I was due, which no one seemed to mind. our wedding was very beautiful. As I walked down the Isle to Patrick I knew it was supposed to happen all my life, I'd walk anywhere to see his smiling face. It was the kind of wedding little girls dream of except I was eight months pregnant and it still felt like a fairy tale. I knew from then on my name would be Emily Stump and our family would be called the Stump's but it fit our little quirky family.


I remember my water breaking while climbing the stairs to go to bed and Patrick telling me I peed my pants as he followed along behind me.

"that wasn't pee." I turned around and told him calmly and his eyes grew wide and he tryed to race up the stairs telling me he would get our bags as he slid and almost fell on the umbilical fluid on the stairs. I pulled out my phone and sent the rest of the guys a mass text saying my water broke. I wasn't scared, I was more ready than anything. Patrick helped me put shoes on and he grabbed the bags and we were out the door.

"Dang it!" He said scurring out of the car. "I need to put the car seat in." he said making me laugh.

"we have plenty of time, I don't know why your rushing!" I called after him. I watched him for ten minutes as he tried to get the little pink car seat in right. "I swear that thing is like a puzzle!" he said getting back into the drivers seat. his hand was clutching the steering wheel until his knuckles were blue.

"lets stop and get some food." I said making him look at me like I was crazy.

"but were having a baby." he said

"not right this second." I laughed. "there's a lot of waiting involved, we have plenty of time."
so we ended up stopping and eating a cheeseburger and its a good thing I did too they didn't let me eat anything for the whole night and half the next day I was in labor. Patrick became nervous again when they told me it was time to push and immediately was at my side.

"this is it, were about to be parents." he said taking my hand excitedly as I screamed in pain. it only took a few pushes and minutes of the worst pain imaginable before a true angel was laid on my chest making her stop screaming and look up at me with Patrick's eyes making me cry. they then whisked her away to get cleaned then she was passed to Patrick who was almost too scared to touch her she was screaming loud until she was passed to him and he began to sing to her and touch her hands. all the guys were so exited to each get to hold Maxene Vaughn Stump for the first time they all told me how she has my nose and Patrick's eyes and Patrick's set of lungs too.

"just me! the coolest godfather ever!" Brendon said walking through the door.

"I had to let him in, he called godfathers rights." Patrick joked.

"Uncle Breny!" Maxene said as she ran through the living room.

"There's my girl!" he said picking her up and spinning her around. "I know someone having a fourth birthday tomorrow!" he said and she laughed. "I was thinking me you and the rest of your uncles can take you on a birthday shopping spree!"

"Please don't buy her a pony again, no matter how much she asks." I said

"Brendon, we don't have any space for large or exotic animals here, especially with the little guy on the way." Patrick said.

"don't worry, wont happen again. we'll see you guys in a few hours." Brendon said leading Max out the door by the hand. "I've always told you I'm the cool uncle." he whispered to her.

"What ever Uncle Pete is!" I herd Pete yell from somewhere outside.

"you know, these have been some crazy years." I laughed to Patrick after the door closed behind Brendon.

"The craziest, its like our friends escaped from a mental institution." he smirked.

"but their the best." I said. "And I love every single one of them... and their wives."

"I don't think either of us could ask for a better life, there's no way it could get any better."

"and we still have things to look forward to." I said sitting back on the couch as Patrick rubbed my one again protruding belly.
Sign up to rate and review this story