Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Naruto the Chimera

Chapter 2

by jkage10 0 reviews

Orochimaru takes Naruto out and meets with certain few characters.

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Naruto,Orochimaru - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2014-05-26 - 4650 words

5Original
It has been almost two years since the Council meeting. Orochimaru had injected a variety of different pathogens inside Naruto. Although Naruto has grown drastically, his change is nowhere near close to the change that has been going on with Orochimaru. Yes, the Hebi Sannin has grown to like having the boy around. Orochimaru is a scientist that does everything with no regrets. Yet, during the last few months when he injected the kekkei genkais in, he felt a twinge of sadness and guilt go through him. He shook it off but it was still there.

Today Orochimaru was getting the ready for Naruto's second birthday, which is about a week from now, and Orochimaru was going to make the birthday a great one. Naruto had been invited to a lot of the Shinobi Clan heirs' birthday parties. They were more of a get together for the parents that just so happen to land on the child's birthday. 'Hmmm what kind of party should I throw for you Naruto-kun? Maybe I should bring him out and let's see which one he reacted better to.' Orochimaru thought. He pulled up his sleeve and nicked his thumb. He swiped the blood over the symbol. The symbol started to glow as he put chakra onto the seal. "Kuchiyose no Jutsu", He exclaimed. Suddenly seals started to go across the floor. Naruto started to squeal happily as he knew what was about to happen.

Soon a small puff of smoke had appeared. When the smoke disappeared, a three foot tall orange snake appeared. Naruto giggled and laughed as he saw the snake. He squealed with his tiny voice, "Hebi-chan!" Yes Naruto was talking. He started about five months ago. It was a day Orochimaru never could forget because Naruto called him Tou-san. Oh how Orochi hated that he start to warm up to the boy. Naruto squeezed poor snake half to death.

Orochimaru chuckled at the poor orange snake's plight. He said, "Naru-kun, let Orenji go." Naruto with confused look on his face, let go of the snake. Orenji crawled his way to the snake summoner. He kissed the man's sandal saying thank you over and over again. Orochi pet the top of the snake's head. He said "Orenji, do you mind growing to about five feet tall? I want to take Naruto out to pick up stuff for the p-a-r-t-y." Orenji nodded and grew until he was six feet tall.

Orenji said, "Orochimaru-sama, it has occurred to us that you are starting to grow more attached to the boy. We wonder how does he play into your plans. We personally like the boy. Are you going to allow him to summon us when he becomes of age?"

Orochimaru's eyes went wide. He told Orenji to follow him into the other room as he summoned a shadow clone to watch the boy. When he saw that Naruto was nowhere in sight, he sighed as he said, "Orenji-kun, Naruto-kun will more than likely not be alive when he reaches the age of thirteen." Orenji's eyes went wide. 'What was wrong with Naruto-sama?'

"Orochimaru-sama, what is wrong with Naruto-sama? Does he have a terminal illness or something? If we could see what the problem is, we could try and fix it. So what are we doing here? Why-"

Orochimaru sighed, "No Orenji-kun! When the time is right, I-I'm going to transfer bodies with Naruto." He stammered at the beginning. Orenji's eyes went wide. His eyes then narrowed as he looked at the Hebi Sannin. His face showed the utter disgust in the Hebi Sannin. His tail switched from side to side angrily.

"You are going to use that technique on him? W-hat the hell are you thinking? If you are going to do that why are you getting so attached to him? Why would you allow us to get attach to the boy?"

Orochimaru just sighed. He said, "Orenji, I don't want to talk about it right now. Right now my priorities are on the party and making sure everything is right with Naruto." Orenji hissed at this under his breath. He was going to talk to the other leader of the snake clan. He slithered his way to the young boy that he has watched since the boy was young.

Orochimaru got a chair and sat down. 'Oh Naru-kun, how I loathe that warming personality of yours that can make a person who has done so many experiments on kids like you, feel regret. All I was supposed to do was make sure your body was healthy and not get attached. Why was the latter harder than the former? Well I guess it is time to go arrange-'

Orochimaru's thoughts were stopped as a visitor decided to show up. Orochi's slit eyes looked dangerously into the man's eyes. 'I told him not to come here during the day! What is it that he wants that he would come during the day? I'm going to send my shadow clone to send Naruto out and about while I deal with him.' Orochimaru sent the message 5to his shadow clone as he looked at the man once more. Orochimaru said in his sarcastic one, "Well, look who decided to show up in someone's house in the daytime for the first time in over twenty years. Isn't that right Danzō?"
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile Orochimaru's shadow clone was walking with baby Naruto and Orenji outside in Konoha. Naruto was on the hump of Orenji's back. As they walked with the boy, Orochimaru and Orenji saw the dark looks towards the boy. When one got too close to his liking, Orenji would hissed loudly causing the civilians to move several feet back. Naruto clapped as he enjoyed hearing Orenji's hissing noises. They knew who was taking care of the boy. However it would asinine for a normal civilian to go up against one the greatest legends in Konoha's history. So instead they took the cowards way out and started to talking about the boy calling him a 'demon' and other demoralizing names.

The civilians thought they were smart as they knew that they could do that without any form of punishment because ninjas cannot directly attack civilians without being physically provoked. However, it is not smart to verbally provoke the Hebi Sannin.

When Orochimaru went a few blocks up, he did a quick hand sign. In an instant one could hear the fearful screams of civilians getting snake bit.

Orochi's group finally reached the Shinobi R' Us Kids Store. Naruto's little eyes went wide at the massive size of the building. Unlike most babies, he was more excited than afraid. He giggled as he squirmed around.

Orochimaru has no choice but to smile at the boy. "Naru-chan, do you want to come in?" Naruto nodded with excitement rolling off in waves. Orochi decided to tease the boy a little bit further. "Are you sure you want to go in, Naru-chan?" Naruto just giggled as he wiggled side to side. As he squealed, he jumped up and down on poor Orenji.

The poor snake just hissed at Orochi. Orochi didn't know if it was for what happened earlier with the original or the fact that he instigated what Naruto was doing to him. He smirked somewhat. He said, "Ok, ok Naru-chan, we're going in but we'll go in if you stop jumping Orenji. Ok?"

Naruto promptly stopped causing Orenji to breathe a sigh of relief. They went into the store and were surprised. Naruto jumped up and down on Orenji as he saw how big the store was.

Orochimaru agreed with Naruto. The shinobi store was bigger than the three expected. It was basically a supermall just full of shinobi toys. Orochimaru thought to himself, Damn I was born it wrong generation. There is like eleven stories in this building. I did hear that Jiraiya was working on the seals of this store but he really out did himself. I don't know who's more giddy the brat or I.'

Naruto enthusiastically said, "Big, big!" Orochimaru patted his head. "Yes Naruto-kun, it is very big. Why don't we explore it ne?" Naruto nodded with much enthusiasm.
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Orochimaru had his calculating face on. Orochimaru was not one to be intimidated by such people. Danzō was the same way as Orochimaru. Danzō calmly said, "It has been a while Orochimaru-kun. Today is a beautiful day so I thought it would be beneficial for my old bones to bask and thrive in the sun."

Orochi narrowed his eyes. He knew this was no meet and greet. He inwardly frowned as he put a smirk on his face. "Why yes today is a great day to enjoy the air. However it is peculiar for you to come and show up in my house unannounced. I would be extremely grateful if you got rid of those gentlemen who ever so gently place themselves into the wall. After all it is almost time for Fall Cleaning."

Danzō frowned slightly. With a wave of his hand, five Root ninjas disappeared. Danzō said, "You know Orochimaru, you are more like me than you think you know." Orochimaru inwardly frowned at this. "Orochimaru, we both are disappointed in how Konoha has changed. We both have been cut out on our chance to become the leader of the Leaf. Now you are stuck with-"

Orochimaru had enough of this. This warhawk was treading on dangerous water. His frown grew deeper with each word. He put a sarcastic look on his face. He said, "You know Danzō-sama, this is really boring. I mean with all this chatter over who should have been the Hokage with your monotonous voice is just a snore. I prefer to have someone that is more vibrant who has great charisma who could rile up the troops. You can't do that so you just wallow in the dirt."

Danzō calmly looked at the Hebi Sannin. He wanted to kill the Sannin but knew that would not be plausible especially since he had a favors to cash in. "Hmm so this is the sarcastic Orochimaru that I've heard Sarutobi talk about. I am impressed. However that is irrelevant. I would like to cash in one of my favors."

Orochimaru's eyes narrowed at the old man. Orochimaru owed a few favors to the man especially when he was younger, when he first started to experiment on different things. Orochimaru said with feigned surprise, "Ooooh so that's what you are here for. You want to cash in on your favor. However it makes me wonder why you would come out this early. Would you care to explain? Hhmmm."

Danzō closed his lone eye and said, "Well Orochimaru, I thought it would nice to do business in the sunlight. After all it is not like you will back stab me since I have a variety of what you call dirt on you."

Orochimaru frowned at this. He drummed his fingers on the table. Well Danzō there is a difference between you and me. You see if you even thought about bringing out Operation WOOD, it would be open more gates for you. I mean after all Tenzo was trained by your insubordinates. I have it documented and with one fall swoop I could take your whole organization down to the ground. You are nowhere near as strong as you used to be. So you won't be able to get away from your pursuers. I on the other hand am able to survive and escape. So I should warn you to not threaten me. It would be against your best interest. Now what is this favor of yours?"

Danzō simply smirked at Orochimaru. This caused Orochimaru to shudder in the inside. Danzō said, "Well Orochimaru, I want you to create an array of seals. The main is a...a control seal."
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Orochimaru's clone was not having a much better time. Naruto was driving him nuts. The boy did not want to stay still as touch everything in the store. It did not matter if it was wooden practice kunais or glass cases. Naruto was curious as he saw the black pants. He tugged on it. He kept pulling onto it until the clothes rack fell on top of him or it would have.

Orochimaru luckily caught the rack breathing a sigh of relief. Naruto on the other hand giggled and clapped as he almost knocked over the clothes rack. Orochimaru gave him an angry look. "Naruto, you know better than this."

Naruto adopted a sad look on his young whisker face. Before Naruto could let his small tears out, his ear twitched. He had heard this voice before but doesn't know from where. "Orochimaru-sama and Naruto-kun, it's great to see you here!"

Orochimaru turned and saw Tsume Inuzuka and her two young children, Hana and Kiba. Orochimaru was grateful to see the feral woman. She has helped him through the whole ordeal. He had learned things that he hoped to kami to never have to do again. He shuddered at the thought as Tsume came over.

She looked down to see the small kid. She said, "How's the pup doing? He's growing up so fast. I see his teeth are starting to come in."

Orochimaru involuntarily froze up. When Naruto first started teething was a nightmare. All Naruto kept doing was screaming, yelling, crying every few seconds. The first tooth was the canine tooth. Orochimaru had to shudder once again as he remembered when Naruto "accidentally" bit him with that ferociously strong canine tooth. Oh the agony was the only thing that crossed the Hebi Sannin's mind.

"Y-yess, he's grown up a lot. It feels like yesterday he could fit into my hand. Now he is able to walk albeit with a bit of a stumble. He could talk a little bit. His curiosity however is extraordinary. The problem is I don't know if that is a good thing. I had to replace my good kunais with wood ones just in case the little one goes playing whack a kunai."

Tsume gave a hearty laugh as she understood. She had to do that with Hana after she kind of stabbed her father. It was kind of funny now that Tsume thought about it. Tsume said, "I understand completely. It feels weird that it has been a few years since the event."

Orochimaru nodded. He said, "I concur. He's growing up so fast. I'm happy to know that I am helping to ease his b-u-r-d-e-n. Hey Naruto-kun, can you tell Tsume-san, how old you're to be in a few days?" Naruto gained a thoughtful look that made Hana say kawaii. He held out his pointer and middle finger as he said, "I-ichi, Ni. Ni!"

Orochimaru and Tsume clapped as Orochimaru said, "Very good Naruto-kun!"

Tsume said, "Very impressive, Orochimaru. I must admit you are taking this very seriously." Tsume reached down and gave Naruto one of the new Inuzuka styled wooden practice kunai. Naruto's eyes shimmered in the light as he held his new toy.

Orochimaru had a smile on his face. He said, "Naru-kun, what do you say to Tsume-san?"

Naruto replied, "A-arigato!" Tsume ruffled his head as he looked at his toy.

Meanwhile Hana was becoming a little impatient. 'Why does Kaa-san wants to converse with this guy? We picked up my throwing weapons. So can't we just go? What is so interesting about a baby? He doesn't look that much different from other babies. He doesn't look like whatever his name is. He looks like he has our marks. Maybe he is a...relative. It all makes sense! He is one of us! But why isn't he living with us? I'll ask Kaa-san later.'

While Tsume was conversing some more with the Hebi Sannin and Hana was musing her barely 5 year old thoughts, Naruto got bored. Orochimaru learned a few months ago, when Naruto got bored, all hell breaks loose. Naruto saw a guy who was looking at him the wrong way. He sneered at Naruto as he whispered 'demon'.

Something swelled up in Naruto telling him of the negative connotation of that word. Before anyone knew what happen, the man soon regretted his words.

"Splat!"

A huge scream filled the room. It alerted every shinobi in the building as each pulled a kunai out from their hiding spot including Orochimaru and Tsume. "What the hell is going on, Tsume-san"

She sniffed the air and said, "There is blood in the air." She turned to where she smelled the blood. Her and Orochimaru's eyes went wide. The manager who whispered demon is on the floor bleeding with a wooden kunai jammed into the back of his right thigh.

Tsume and Orochimaru rushed over to the man checking his vital signs while Orenji and Kuromaru watched over Naruto, Hana, and the sleeping Kiba. Orochimaru pulled out one of his nerve depressant syringes and injected it into the man. Afterwards he pulled out the kunai from the man's thigh.

Tsume's eyes went wide. That was the kunai she just gave to Naruto. 'Did Naruto throw that kunai? That's impossible! He's only one turning two years old.' "Orochimaru-sama, that's the same kunai I just gave Naruto-kun. That kunai should not be able to pierce skin as the tip is rounded. In addition, that kunai has an inner spring in which on contact it would bounce off the person. So for someone to throw it, it can't get through."

Orochimaru frowned slightly on the outside. In the inside, he was a little more excited. 'Did Naruto activate one of his bloodlines? There is only one person I know that could do that with pure force and jam it in there and that would be Tsunade but Naruto threw it. For a baby to be able to do that is extraordinary. That kind of power to override the spring and rounded top and have it jabbed it in the thigh.

However I want to know what this guy did to piss Naruto off. I have a distinct feeling that this guy probably deserved it.'

The crowd was forced to leave when Orochimaru called false alarm and told everyone to go back to shopping. Orochi told Tsume, he could handle it from here and when the party will start. When she left with Kiba and Hana, Orochimaru told Orenji to come there along with baby Naruto. The manager had a somewhat scared look on his face. It did not helped that Orochimaru gave him the 'I'm going to kill you myself look'.

Orochi gave Naruto his all too sweet smile. He said, "Naruto-kun, did you throw this kunai at this young man?" Naruto nodded slowly. He knew internally he would be reprimanded. Orochimaru said, "Well Naruto what did the man do to deserve this?"

Naruto shouted out, "Demon! Demon! Demon!" Orochimaru's eyebrow rose. He looked dangerously at the manager, who was sweating bullets. He turned his head to the side.

"Is that so, Naruto-kun? Well Mr. Manager, It seems like we have a little problem. It would be crucial for you to tell me the truth. If you are a good boy-"

Orochimaru was cut off by a gruff voice, "Orochimaru-sama, what's going on? Why is my manager on the floor bleeding?"

Orochimaru grew a huge smirk, while the manager shook his head begging Orochi not to tell. Of course Orochimaru really didn't care about the man's plight. "Well Ishio, it has been a while hasn't it. You see there was a slight scuffle. It seems like your manager called poor Naruto-kun here a demon. Now Naruto being a baby and all threw a kunai at him. Surprisingly it got wedged in his leg.

I would take full responsibility, however he said that no-no word right in front of Naruto-kun. As we all know it is illegal to say such a word to the boy but he was a bit bold ne?"

Ishio's eyes narrowed at the manager who praying to kami, that he would lose his job not his life. Ishio sighed as he replied, "I see. This is a big problem. Unfortunately my oldest daughter would probably kill me if I didn't do anything to save her fiancé. That's why he has the job anyway. He is not too much to bat an eye at.

So Orochimaru as your former student, I would be ever so grateful as to compensate young Naruto here with a lifetime membership in which he gets anything he wants for free for his whole life that includes the ninja store when he is old enough."

"What! How can that little-" The manager didn't get to finish when Ishio put a kunai at his neck.

"I would suggest you close your mouth or I'll slit your scrawny neck faster than a whistle would blow. You have caused enough problems with your mouth. So just be quiet or I'll let Orochimaru-sama deal with you." The manager gulped as he slowly nodded.

Orochimaru smirked. He said, "I would gratefully accept your offer, Ishio-kun. By the way how is your other daughter now? Isn't she almost three?"

Ishio said, "Yeah, Tenten is three now. Sheesh, it feels so weird having one daughter who is twenty and the other who three. She's growing up so fast. She's able to throw kunais almost as good as a ten year old! It has to be from the mother."

Orochimaru laughed at this. He said, "That's great! She sounds like she's going to be a great kunoichi. If they're going to be this determined to be shinobi like Tenten then it will be a good indication of great years in Konoha."

"I agree whole heartedly. Is there anything you need prepared Orochimaru-sama?"

"I have a few things in mind."
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

A few hours have passed since the encounter in the shinobi store and Orochimaru was beat. He had worked extensively on the seals for Danzō while he checked on Naruto's vital signs. To be honest he was more interested in Naruto's chakra pipes and blood stream. For some reason Naruto's body was become denser by the second. Orochimaru saw that it was going three even four times passed that of a normal child. He saw the DNA sequences were molding together with Naruto's. So everything was going smooth with Naruto's development.

However his mind went back to the incident in the store. 'I didn't see anything like that before in my life. I've checked the bloodlines that I injected into him. They are binding like I hoped but not a single one has become the dominant one. They haven't exactly formed yet but that doesn't mean we shouldn't have a forerunner. That must mean there is something else. Maybe he got something from his parents. Let's see Minato as strong as he is would not be able to do that. Kushina on the other hand had strength, kenjutsu, ninjutsu and fuinjutsu along with a bloodline. She most assuredly didn't have the power, speed or throwing ability to do that. I disassembled the tip of blade and saw the trigger was up to date. For some reason it did not recognize the impact to that dick's head. It is highly disturbing that he could do this. Maybe I'm looking too much into this. Wait a minute I have an idea. Maybe I could look into who his grandparents are. If I find something then I'll say it's them but if it isn't-'

Orochimaru was taken out of his thoughts by a shadowy figure. "Hello Orochimaru" Orochimaru's eyes narrowed as he looked at his new problem/guest. He finally put Naruto to bed and to be honest he was deadbeat tired. He didn't even have enough energy to be his snarky self. The shadowy figure said in his gruff voice, "You have become lax, Orochimaru. You know how I hate to wait on anything."

Orochimaru sighed as he closed down his research. He said, "Heh, masterpieces take time. You especially should know that. To be brutally honest, I'm surprised that you are able to get here especially looking like that. However since you don't ask about my secrets I won't ask about yours. Since you are here I'm going to take an educated guess and say you have finally defected."

The shadowy figure nodded at Orochimaru's assessment. He said, "It seems like your cognitive skills haven't been hampered in your aging. Leader-sama has altered the plan slightly. Some unwanted attention has been snooping around. He wants us to "vacation" one by one every year to throw off these unwanted pests until we expose ourselves. You are to "vacation" in two years in early January and meet at the rendezvous." Orochimaru frowned slightly but nodded. The figure continued, "Now Orochimaru since that is out of the way, it's time to talk about the other reason I'm here. Do you have it ready yet?"

Orochimaru smirked at the figure. He created a shadow clone to go into the basement. A few moments passed until the shadow clone came back up. Orochimaru said, "I am always prompt when it comes to my projects. That should never have crossed your mind. The question is do you have what I want?" The figure pulled out the scroll that was in his coat. He tossed the scroll over to the Hebi Sannin. The Sannin caught it as the shadow clone gave the man the scroll. Orochimaru opened the scroll and his eyes went wide. He closed it quickly as he said, "How do I know this is the real stuff? How can I trust you on it?"

The man was surprisingly calm. He said, "Orochimaru, I don't gain anything from having that blood with me. It doesn't matter to me. Whatever reason you want it so bad does not concern me. I don't need to trick you. "

Orochimaru had to agree with the man. The shadowed man opened the scroll and saw the project that he requested Orochimaru to do for him. The thing was throbbing as the seal pulse. The man felt his dream come to fruition. Orochimaru said, "All you need to do is put chakra in it and it will do the rest. I suspect that it will be chakra consuming and you will most likely be exposed. So you shouldn't do it here but at the base. "

The man nodded as he closed the scroll up and tucked it in his pocket. He said, "I could feel this can be a start of a wonderful friendship Orochi. I will see in two years." With that the shadowy man disappeared.

Orochimaru simply chuckled as he said, "I think so too… Akasuna no Sasori."
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note: Done. Still a baby for now. I had to build some things up before we get into the heart of the matter. Pieces are being placed and introductions are appearing. So review. I still need some ideas for another bloodline. I would prefer original bloodlines but it doesn't necessarily have to be. Since the next story I'm updating is Phoenix and Raven I decided to give a little teaser of the next chapter for Chimera:

"Orochimaru was cornered. Yes, the Hebi Sannin was cornered by Sandaime Hokage and three ANBU members. Hokage's face was that of rage as he put the bow staff at the Hebi Sannin's neck. "Orochimaru, you are under arrest for treason against Konohagakure no Sato, the attempted kidnap and murder of Hien Hyuga, the murder of Hiriko Yamanaka, the attempted kidnapping of Hinata Hyuga, an accessary to the murder of Hizashi Hyuga and the experimentation of Naruto Uzumaki!"

I know it's a little short but it is a little teaser. Who are these people and will they be important in the future? Read and find out. Review and any questions I will happily answer or take into consideration.
*]
[*JK10 is out.
Sign up to rate and review this story