Categories > TV > Supernatural > Twinchesters

Caged Up

by FrankIsMySexGod 1 review

The Winchesters and Castiel think of how to stop Bela and Metatron once and for all.

Category: Supernatural - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2014-05-30 - Updated: 2014-05-30 - 2233 words

0Unrated
On the drive back, I did nothing but try to think of how we could kill Bela, listen to my music, and occasionally hear what the others were saying. About how Castiel got captured, and about what he heard while he was up there, which wasn't too interesting. Once we got home I went straight upstairs to charge my phone. I think so far that's one of the only major drawbacks about being on the road so much. There's never anywhere to charge my phone. Then we all met up in the dining room.

“Can you even kill a demon?” I asked.

“Yeah. It used to be just exorcisms but a lot has changed in the past few years.” Sam answered.

“Sammy, can I talk to you for a sec?” Dean asked. Sam looked confused, but they left the room, leaving Hozzie and I with Castiel.

“So, what was heaven like before the whole Metatron thing? Which I don't even understand fully by the way.” I questioned. He looked as though he was smiling fondly at the memory.

“It was... beautiful. Everyone has their own version. Your favourite memories are all put together for you.” He said. I smiled.

“Do you think we're gonna go to heaven?” Hozzie asked. He looked straight at her.

“I believe so. If heaven's fixed by the time of your demise, and you haven't shown up, I'll find you all and raise you from perdition.” He said. I smirked. I love the way he says things. It's just so wonderfully odd.

“We need to do this, Sam!” We heard Dean shout from the other room.

”Yeah, but not like this.” Sam argued back. We all decided against seeing what was going on. If they ever decide to tell us, we can tell them how we feel.

“Castiel, how old are you?” I asked.

“As old as humanity.” He answered.

“You don't look very old.” I commented, unsure of what else to say.

“This is just a vessel. I assure you, my true form is somewhat too overwhelming for most people.” He said.

“What happens when people see it?” Hozzie asked.

“They burn.” He answered. Hozzie and I looked at each other in fear. Sam and Dean then came back into the room.

“We're not going to kill Bela.” Dean said, putting some sort of chest on the table.

“What do you mean?” I asked. When he opened the box, he pulled out a ring.

“Dean, no!” Castiel ordered. He then pulled out another ring. Then another. The one last ring.

“What's going on?” Hozzie asked. Sam sighed.

“Dean thinks it'd be better to trap her and Metatron in the cage with Lucifer instead of just stabbing her and getting it over and done with.” Sam explained. His face clearly showed just how unhappy he was with the situation.

“What cage?” I asked.

“Hell's most dangerous prison. Lucifer's stuck in the cage with Michael. As well as your brother, Adam.” Castiel answered. I sighed.

“Naturally.” I mumbled.

“We have another brother?” Hozzie asked. Dean nodded his head.

“We had no clue he even existed until a few years back. His name's Adam Milligan. Sam was Satan's vessel, and I was Michael's. But I said no each and every time so he turned to Adam. You know what, we'll get into details about this later. We just need to hunt down those two and push them into the pit.” Dean announced.

“What? So Adam can be even more tortured than he already is?” Sam asked angrily.

“That's not what I mean, and you know that. We need to get rid of all evil for good. God knows that there can't be any good left in Adam anymore. We'll cross the bridge of saving him if we ever get to it.” Dean shouted.

“Guys! Stop it. I’m still not over the fact that dad's a man-whore.” I said, rubbing my temples.

“Dean, we can't open up the pit. Not at all.” Castiel ordered. I've never seen him so stubborn before. It was actually kind of scary.

“Why not?” He asked.

“Because they're going to fly out of there as soon as they see an opening. No good can come of this.” Cas barked back. Hozzie and I sighed.

“Do you wanna just go listen to music while they do this?” I whispered. She nodded her head.

“More than anything.” She answered. We quietly got up and left without anybody noticing. We went to our room and I turned my phone up as loud as I could. Check Yes Juliet blared from the speakers, and Hozzie and I started giggling and singing along.

“Run baby run! Don't ever look back!” We screeched out of tune. We were jumping and dancing around. It felt amazing. We were having so much fun, and we haven't done anything like this in ages. We tried but failed to sing some parts of the songs, and we were giggling when we couldn't get it.

“Put on some All Time Low next?” She requested.

“Time-Bomb it is.” I answered. We were dancing and singing for about 10 minutes until the boys found us. Hozzie was jumping to Where Did The Party Go by Fall Out Boy, whilst I was doing some sort of dance that resembled a stripper in debt.

“Girls, what are you doing?” Sam asked.

“Having fun while you guys shout at each other about Satan.” I answered.

“Well, it's ridiculous.” Dean said. I pushed past him, and pulled Castiel to the dance floor Hozzie and I created between our beds.

“Why are you moving me?” He asked sounding very confused. Hozzie and I were jumping around, holding one of his hands each. Not many people could say that they had danced with an angel in their lifetime, and we were more than happy to be the exception. In fact, we were so into it we didn't even notice Dean going to my phone and pausing the music. Once it stopped we looked at him with a disappointed face.

“Can you two focus?” Dean asked. We let go of Castiel and sat on Hozzie's bed. “Thank you. We have decided that instead of killing Bela or Metatron right now, we need to find dad. So we need to ask you some questions about him.” He continued.

“Like what?” Hozzie asked.

“When was the last time you remember seeing him?” Sam asked.

“I don't know. About a year and a half ago?” Hozzie answered.

“Alright. What happened when he was there?”

“He looked at mum coldly, like he hated her. Which made it more uncomfortable for Hozzie and I. Anyway, we went out to eat, and he said that he loved us randomly, which was kind of scary. I mean, why would you just blurt that out over lunch for no apparent reason?” I explained.

“Then he dropped us off without going into the house which was also weird because he did every single time.” Hozzie continued.

“We never even heard from him after that.” I said. “Why do we even have to have him back? I hate him.” I said.

“Why?” Sam asked.

“Isn't it obvious? He was a terrible dad. I don't know how many more times I need to say it. Honestly, I'm surprised you guys don't hate him.” I said.

“What did he do that made you hate him so much?” Castiel questioned.

“He was a dick! He made us feel like shit all the time, he never cared about us, and he was the reason that mum died.” I answered. I guess swearing in front of an angel was something else that didn't bother me.

“Look, I get it, he's not exactly your dream dad. But he was hunting evil. That's why he barely saw you. He didn't want you guys in this life at all.” Sam said.

“I don't care. I really genuinely don't, and you know what? I think it'd be better for all of us if he also went in the cage with Lucifer.” I said.

“Alright, enough!” Dean shouted. “We just need to find him. He's got a lot more years experience hunting than any of us, so he'll know what to do better than any of us, and whether you like it or not, we're going to follow his orders.” He said.

“So you're his soldier? Is that it?” I asked. “He doesn't give a crap about any of us. Why else wouldn't he have popped by to see you? He just doesn't care. I bet you anything he's going to put his life before any of ours! I guess this is so long, soldier!” I sneered.

“Let's just take a breather, alright?” Sam suggested, getting in between Dean and I. Castiel walked towards me. He placed a couple of fingers on my forehead, and before I knew it, I was back in dream land again. Castiel was there.

“What was that for?” I asked. I was completely confused. Why did he need to go into my head again.

“You're getting worked up.” He said. I rolled my eyes.

“Yeah. I wonder why.”

“You need to get out of the situation.” He informed.

“How come I have to and nobody else does? Why can't Dean just piss off? In fact, why did I have to exist in the first place? I didn't want this to be so hard.” I said.

“You're being damaged.” He said. I creased my eyebrows.

“How could I possibly be being damaged? I can handle a few words and name calling.” I stated.

“You're being drained. You have to have your full strength.” He said. I sighed.

“What do they think is going on right now?” I asked referring to my siblings.

“It looks like you're asleep. Although I’m not there anymore and the last they saw me was when I touched your head, they're probably aware that I’m in your mind.” He pointed out. I nodded my head.

“Why do I need my full strength, Castiel?” I asked.

“Because you and Hozzie are the most important twins in the universe. More important than any twins ever have been or ever will be. You are going to save the world.” He said. I knew he was being serious. In fact, I’ve never seen him even attempt a joke. But this was all so surreal I couldn't help but burst into laughter. “I don't understand the humour.” He said after a while.

“It's not funny, I don't even know why I’m laughing.” I said, calming down a bit.

“Move your arm to the left.” He said. I didn't know why, but I did it. Then he touched my arm the way he did my forehead, and all of a sudden, Hozzie was there.

“What the hell?” She asked. “Where are we?” She asked.

“My mind.” I answered.

“Girls. You need to relax as much as you can. It's vital. I am the Winchesters guardian. It's my duty to protect you.” He explained.

“Wait, you're our guardian angel?” I asked. He nodded his head.

“I thought I made that clear. Now, where do you want to go?” He asked.

“A planet a lot like this only there's a tiny bit less gravity so we could fly to places instead of walk there.” I said. Within the snap of his fingers, we were floating in mid-air. There were mountains in the background, and there was greenery everywhere. The air was so crisp and fresh.

“Whoa. Literally anywhere. Where is this place?” Hozzie asked.

“It's the place you wanted to go, only you two are collectively thinking it up.” He answered.

“Castiel, will you please tell us why we're so important?” I asked him. He sighed and looked down. We were all swimming in the air. It was more fun than anything I’ve experienced.

“I'm afraid I'm not allowed to tell you. But you will find out. You girls need to do something.” He answered.

“What do we need to do?” Hozzie asked.

“Make sure that the boys open the pit.” He answered. Hozzie and I looked at each other in confusion.

“I thought you were completely against it.” I pointed out.

“Trust me on this. I know what I need to do. You'll be safe, you all will. But you need to make sure that they open the cage.” Castiel answered. We sighed, content enough with the answer. We completely trusted Castiel. Especially since he was our guardian angel.

After a while of playing around in the place we imagined, it was time for us to wake up. Castiel left my head, and then went downstairs to avoid the boys. Dean and Sam asked what happened, but we decided against telling them. We just said that Castiel sensed how tired we were and made sure we got some sleep. The boys seemed happy with the answer we gave them, and so they decided we'd just eat and go to bed. Apparently we were knocked out for around an hour, but it was the most fun hour of our lives. I just can't wait to find out why Hozzie and I are important.

Okay. Finally done. This wasn't up sooner due to technical difficulties and general business. I'm sorry about all of those things! Haha. I hope you like it though. And Hozzie, good luck with the rest of the babysitting! D:
Sign up to rate and review this story