Categories > TV > Supernatural > Twinchesters

Bait

by FrankIsMySexGod 2 reviews

The girls speak to Crowley and find out about Sam and Dean's old nemesis.

Category: Supernatural - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2014-05-28 - Updated: 2014-05-29 - 2397 words

0Unrated
“What do we need to do?” I asked.

“Walk around and look pretty.” Dean said nonchalantly while cleaning his gun. After thinking it over after my memory with Cas, I decided that I wasn't too scared of guns anymore. That the demon who killed our mum needs to pay for what she's done, and if that means using guns, then so be it.

“Can you be more specific?” Hozzie asked.

“There's been a few suicidal angels around these parts. They've been brainwashed by Metatron into thinking they were Castiel's orders. It's a long story. Anyway, we need you guys to report any suspicious behaviour that you see. Plus, some of the angels might come looking for you.” Sam explained. I creased my eyebrows.

“Why do they want us?” I asked.

“Because you're Winchesters now. Everyone and everything thinks we're a big deal, and now that you know about this life, that makes you more valuable. They know we're going to protect you no matter what the cost, so they might try to kidnap you or something.” Dean said. He put his gun down and grabbed a beer which I didn't notice he packed.

“Are you saying you're the most important hunters in the world?” I asked. Dean shrugged.

“We're pretty damn special.” He said, taking a swig of the drink I hate the most in the world. I tried a taste of beer before and I could've sworn it was really poison in a bottle.

“What happens if something does get us?” Hozzie asked. Sam shook his head.

“There's not a chance that they will. If the manage to get you, we'll find you. Don't worry.” Sam reassured. I nodded my head.

“Great, let's go.” I said.

“Whoa, slow down there hotshot. We're going in the morning.” Dean said. I looked at him incredulously.

“What?” I asked, venom practically dripping off my tongue.

“We need a few hours of sleep and planning before we just march into the streets or you could get killed.” He told me. I sighed.

“Well we already know what we're doing. I just really want to save Cas.” I said.

“We all do. That's why we need to be prepared. If we go at this stupidly, then we all die and Cas has nobody to save him.” Dean told us. So I nodded in understanding. I really do want Cas to come back, so I guess this was the best option. We ordered pizza for dinner, and went to sleep. It wasn't exactly the most fun day we've ever had, but it was way more fun than just sitting around and reading the whole time. We were woken up by Dean playing something on the radio they had in the motel. It was some classic rock song which I haven't heard. Even Sam was woken up by it.

“Every single morning, dude!” Sam stated after taking his covers off. Usually I would be much more reluctant to get up, but Hozzie and I had something to do today. Something important. Something which actually made me excited. I rushed to the bathroom, got ready for the day in about 20 minutes, and came out.

“You took a long time.” Dean said.

“Really? This was the fastest I've seen her go.” Hozzie said before going into the bathroom herself. I do tend to take a long time getting ready.

“So, what did you guys do yesterday?” I asked as Sam starting putting on his shoes.

“We were finding out information on what's been going on.” He said in a very sarcastic tone. I gave him a look to tell him that it just wasn't the time for making jokes.

“Castiel's definitely locked up in heaven jail. Metatron's trying to take over the world as usual, and that as far as all the angels know, not even he knows where god is.” Dean explained. I nodded my head. After Sam and Dean went through their plan over and over again and Hozzie got out of the bathroom, we made our way outside. Sam seems to be very tech-savvy, so Hozzie and I had earpieces in. Sam and Dean could speak to us, and tell us what we needed to do. They could also hear what was going on around us, and thanks to a tiny camera we put in a couple of headbands, they could see everything too.

”Alright girls, you just need to act as casual as you can. You haven't had breakfast yet, and it's around 9 in the morning. Grab yourselves something in that café over there.” Sam instructed. We walked towards this small little place, and we both ordered something to eat. It seems like this was just a very organized fun list.

“So, what do you think of Charlie?” She asked me.

“That guy in the year above us? Irritating as hell. It's like he wanted us to suffer for our whole secondary school lives.” I said.

“Remember all those stupid pick-up lines he used to recite to us?” She asked. I nodded my head and giggled at the thought of how stupid it was.

“Roses are red, violets are blue, how about I stab you in the neck, dick head?” I said, remembering one of my comebacks to him. Everything seemed fine. We didn't even notice that as soon as the waiter gave us our food the earpieces and cameras were turned off. But apparently they had been.

“Hello girls.” A very familiar British voice said. I turned around to face him.

“Crowley!” Hozzie and I exclaimed in unison. He then smiled.

“Penina, wonderful to see you again, and Hozzie, it's nice to properly meet you.” He said, taking a seat at our table. “Don't worry everyone, you can come out of hiding. Just don't hurt the girls.” He said. All of a sudden, everybody in the café made their eyes turn black.

“What are you even doing here? You know that Sam and Dean are on their way.” I said. I know that not even somebody that evil could be so stupid. He rolled his eyes.

“Of course I do. I turned your camera and ear piece off about half a minute ago, but all these demons around the café should give us some time.” He said before leaning closer towards us. “May I?” He asked, pointing to the food on my plate. I just shoved the plate towards him, as did Hozzie.

“Go for it. Since you came around I kind of lost my appetite.” I said angrily. “What do you want?” I asked.

“Now now. There's no need to be so snappy. I'm here to make a deal with you.” He said.

“Thanks for the offer, but nothing's worth going to hell in 10 years just because you desperately want some Winchesters in hell.” I said.

“Relax. Not that kind of deal. Something to benefit us all without any of you two going to hell, sound good?” He asked. Hozzie and I exchanged a glance and looked back at him.

“Well what is it?” Hozzie asked.

“Ah, so Ariel has her voice back? It's nice to hear. Well, you two get your pretty boy angel back and you don't kill the demon who killed your mother.” He said. I scoffed.

“What? Why shouldn't we? I mean, we definitely want Cas back, but we want justice too.” I argued.

“Because, this particular demon is important. Yes, I'll be the first to admit that she made a few mistakes, which she does strongly regret, but killing your mother was not one of them.” He said. I knew that even the notion would be futile, but all I wanted to do was grab the knife on the table and stab him several times with it.

“How the hell could you say that?” I asked. My voice was slightly monotone due to the whole range of negative emotions that threatened to spill out. But I needed to hear his reasoning before I send him straight back to where the sun doesn't shine too bright. Fortunately Sam and Dean helped me with the pronunciation of the exorcism last night, so sending him back to hell wouldn't be a problem.

“She offered her life. See, soon after your father had died she made a deal with yours truly. She said she'd die in ten years as long as John Winchester came back immediately. Of course seeing as she had two Winchesters herself, I had to shorten her lifespan by only a couple of years. It may seem unfair, but back then I didn't make the rules. I just enforced them. Anyway, you two ended up coming in at the wrong time, and the demon, to spare your feelings, made you think that your mother hated you so that you were more in peace with her death. Anyway, the demon didn't do anything wrong. Nobody did. All was fair and square.” He explained.

“Wait, so dad is alive?” Hozzie asked. Crowley nodded his head, almost finishing with the plates of food he started while telling the story.

“Alive and kicking. He didn't want you two to know about this life, so he never visited you after Clara died.” He confirmed.

“So who is the demon and why is she so important?” I asked.

“I'm afraid it's too early for you to know. Anyway, do we have a deal? You two don't kill this demon in exchange for Castiel?” He asked.

“Where is he?” Hozzie asked.

“In heaven jail, but right now, heaven isn't very well guarded. It's a once in a lifetime opportunity. What do you say?” He asked. Hozzie and I gave each other a look to make sure we were both okay with it.

“Nobody dies, nobody goes to hell, and Cas is back safe and well.” I said.

“Cross my heart.” He told us.

“Then yes.” Hozzie said for both of us. After a load of demons smoked out of the peoples bodies, Crowley was gone, and in his place was Castiel. He looked very disorientated, and Sam and Dean came in panting. He looked at the table in confusion.

“Cas? How did you get back?” Dean asked.

“The girls and Crowley.” He answered.

“Dammit. You made a deal with Crowley?” He asked angrily.

“Not that kind of deal.” I snapped back. “But you were right, dad's alive. Not for long though. I'm gonna kill him!” I said angrily.

“Whoa. One thing at a time. I still can't get my head around you two and Crowley.” Dean said.

“Girls, you shouldn't have done that.” Castiel said.

“Why not? We can't just let Metatron trap you.” I told him.

“Because I was handling myself. I would have been fine, but that demon is more trouble than she's worth.” He told us.

“Guys, let's just go back to the motel and you can explain everything to us there.” Sam suggested. So that's what we did. We went back to the motel, and the walk back was eerily quiet due to all the demons suddenly entering and leaving these peoples bodies. Castiel stood awkwardly at the corner of the room, Sam and Dean sat down at the table, and Hozzie and I sat together on one bed.

“So tell us, why the hell did you even think to talk to Crowley without waiting for us to show up.” Dean asked.

“Because he told us something. About why mum died.” I answered.

“Which was what?” Sam asked.

“She died to bring dad back. He just hasn't been bothered to see us that much, and he hasn't even seen you two since.” I answered.

“We don't know why. Anyway, he said he'd bring Castiel back as long as we didn't kill the demon who killed our mother.” Hozzie added. The boys sighed.

“We don't even know how this demon bitch is, but apparently she's important down under. Crowley said we wouldn't die in a few years or go to hell or whatever. The only thing we have to do is not get revenge.” I said.

“Her name is Bela, and she hates you two.” He said looking at Sam and Dean.

“Bela? Crap!” Sam exclaimed.

“Great. So she's a demon and she's going kill us before we even get a chance to kill her first.” Dean said, slamming his hand on the table.

“Who's Bela?” Hozzie asked.

“Some bitch who double crossed us so many times and got sent to hell, and we let it happen. I hate her.” Sam said.

“How come she's so important in hell then?” I asked.

“She's the number one saleswoman. Your mother was her first sale. She made it while she was human.” Castiel explained.

“While she was human? Just when you thought she couldn't get any worse.” Dean said.

“How are you guys going to kill her?” Hozzie asked, taking a sip from the bottle of water she had. We all looked at her as if she had two heads.

“If we do that then the chances are we die.” I told her. She shook her head.

“Penina, we can't. Crowley never said anything about these guys.” She said. She was right. Crowley never said that Sam, Dean or Castiel couldn't kill Bela. I nodded my head.

“Yeah, that's true. He said us two.” I said.

“Wait, are you suggesting we kill Bela and there won't be any repercussions for you two?” Sam asked, making sure he got his facts straight. I nodded my head.

“Well, what's the worst that could happen? Everything has a loophole. Besides we're safe in the bunker for the most part.” Hozzie added. Dean and Sam sighed.

“If we do, you girls could be in serious danger.” Dean warned us.

“We're already in serious danger. Look around you. This planet doesn't really seem as safe as it used to be, and even then the world wasn't covered in bubble wrap for us. We're prepared to do this. Please!” I begged. Even Hozzie had her puppy-dog eye look going on. Sam and Dean looked at each other and made an approving look.

“You guys are stupid, but it's a yes.” Dean confirmed. Hozzie and I smiled and hugged each other. Maybe we can get payback for what she did to our mother.

Hope you like this updated version a bit more. I thought I might just bring Bela back for a bit. Hope you like it! :D
Sign up to rate and review this story