Categories > Books > Harry Potter > My Wife is Who?

Indians Don't Lie

by tetrisman 0 reviews

Another Time-slip

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Cho,Harry - Published: 2014-06-07 - 1454 words

0Unrated
My Wife is -

o0oOo0o

Chapter Four: Indians Don't Lie

o0oOo0o

TIME SLIP ACTIVATED

I found myself in a bed.

Could it be…?

I looked at my surrounding and notice the similarity of this room to the room I had seen in my first 'vision'.

Could it be…?

Don't tell me…?

I pinch my cheek.

"It really hurts," I said, "which means…."

"I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaack," I yelled. "Time Slip Activated!"

I've been in this room before…

The love suite room Cho and I shared!

The first thing that I should do here is…

I silently crept up in the room looking for the drawer that holds the goodies. The goodies being Cho's panties.

Before I can open the cabinet, the sound of the door opening reached my ears. Is she who I think she is?

"Huh? What are you doing?" an angelic voice reached my ears coming from my back that I can easily identify.

It was the voice of Cho Chang.

I looked back and….

Father, Mother…

Thank you so much for giving birth to me…

I have no more regrets in life…

-Harry James Potter

It was a good death message. Hahahahaha

I almost die then and there with the amount of blood that burst from my nose.

You asked what's the cause of the amount of blood?

Well, it was just Cho Chang coming out of the shower dripping wet with only a towel on.

Not a big deal. Really…

.

.

.

The fuck it is…

The pure sexiness and eroticness she possessed can kill any man.

I was really lucky man being married to Cho Chang.

I gotta solve this greatest puzzle in the universe.

What she saw in me that was so great that she decided to marry me?

I went back to the real word and notice that she was sitting in a stool while facing the mirror.

She was blowing her hair the muggle way, using an electric hair dryer.

I can see the wire in it. I sat amazed that someone managed to make it possible for an electric device to function inside a magical house.

Aghhh…

I was swaying away from the topic I wanted to discuss.

I steeled my nerves, ready to solve the biggest mystery in (my) life.

"Hey Cho," I said getting her attention.

"Hmmm," she hummed.

"What did you saw in me?" I asked with a serious tone.

"Eh," she said confused and embarrassed. "What I saw in you?"

"Yes ma'am," I agreed. "What do you like about me?"

"Hmmm….," she hmmmed.

She seemed thoughtful for a second as I eagerly waited for her answer, before her faced flushed clearly embarrassed.

"Geez, why ask that all of a sudden?" she said in a light tone.

There was uncomfortable silence for a second before I asked.

"Then… when was the first time you had any feelings for me?"

"The… first time…" she said thoughtfully. "I guess it was back then when you stolen my first kiss in the Great Hall. I was really embarrassed that time."

Eh….

What did she say?

Me…

Stolen…

First kiss…

Great Hall…

You shouldn't combine it in one sentence.

It didn't really fit.

Me? Stole your first kiss in the Great Hall?

Nah…

It has the word impossible written all over it.

It sounded more like this; it's impossible for me to steal your first kiss in the Great Hall.

Hmmm…

That sounded a lot better.

Really it was impossible for me to do something like that.

I wasn't some Casanova that can do 'it'.

Clearly she was just joking.

There was no way for me to do something like that.

I looked at her and frowned.

She wasn't joking. She was blushing with an expression on her face that tells that she was remembering something beautiful.

Bu-bu-bu-bu-but but but but

I haven't even kissed someone in my whole life.

Well, maybe yes since I was in the future and all that but in the real time in 1994 I haven't kissed someone yet.

I barely even received a few kisses.

How can I do something like that?

It's not me… it must be someone else. Aghhhh….

I hate my life…

"Don't tell me…" Cho Chang said in a monotone. "That you forgot…"

"Huh?" I looked at her and shivered.

I had looked at death right in the face. There were a shadow that was covering her face that made her look scary; the only missing thing was a hannyo mask that will complete the look. I shivered at the looked that she was giving me.

"Oh… Of course I can remember it..." I said as I tried to smile but for some reason my mouth kept twitching.

I was just lucky that Cho had her face turned back to me that she can't see my expression.

"Really?" she asked in a tone that I can't identify.

I can't say if I was doomed or not since I can't also see her expression.

"Yes really. The Indians don't lie," I answered somewhat quickly.

"The Indians," she asked with a curios expression as she turned to me.

There was an awkward silence for a few seconds.

Damn I should change topic….

I guess that joke was too old...

But I can't really think…

I was feeling really sleepy…

Really sleepy…

I think it was nice to take a nap…

TIME SLIP ENDS

Whoa that surprised me…

But…

The whole time-slip thing was nothing more than a dream…

When you stole my first kiss…

There's no way I could do that…

How would I deal with the public shame?

It was impossible…

It was like the whole Chamber of Secrets fiasco all over again…

"Harry," muttered Ron next to me.

"What?" I asked.

I looked around and noticed that everyone was looking at me.

I had dozed off. I sat up straight.

"As I was saying my dear, that you were clearly born under the baleful influence of Saturn," said Professor Trelawney in a faint note of resentment at the fact that I had obviously not been hanging on her words.

"Born under—what, sorry?" I asked.

"Saturn, dear, the planet Saturn," said Professor Trelawney clearly irritated by something I don't know. "I was saying that Saturn was surely in a position of power in heavens at the moment of your birth… Your dark hair… your mean stature… tragic looses so young in life… I think I am right in saying, my dear, that you were born in midwinter?"

"No," I said bashfully, "I was born in July."

Ron coughed, but I know better, he was hiding his laughter within that cough.

Half an hour later, we were given a complicated circular chart, and were attempting to fill the moments of birth. It was a dull work, requiring much consultation of time tables and calculation of angles.

"I got two Neptunes here," I said after a while frowning. "That can't be right, can it?"

"Ahhh," Ron said in a mystical whisper, clearly imitating Professor Trelawney, "when two Neptunes appear in the sky, it is a sure sign of that in a midget in glasses are being born, Harry…"

Seamus and Dean who were working sniggered loudly, though not loudly enough to mask the excited squeals from Lavender Brown—"Oh Professor, look! I think I've got an unexpected planet, which one's was that, Professor?"

I looked at them and noticed the two bouncing objects in Lavender's chest.

"It was Uranus, my dear," said Professor Trelawney, peering down at the chart.

I wanna looked at the two Uranus that was bouncing with Lavender as she bounced. Damn...

I really wanna look…

But I was smart enough not to voice my thoughts. But Ron was not so smart.

"Can I have a looked at Uranus too, Lavender?" said Ron.

Damn you… Ron, you had spelled our doom.

Because of you, Professor Trelawney had given us an assignment that would surely take a week.

o0oOo0o

"Miserable old bat," said Ron bitterly as we joined the crowds descending the staircase back to the Great Hall and dinner. "That'll take all weekend, that will…."

"Lots of homework?" said Hermione brightly catching up with them. "Professor Vector didn't give us any at all."

"Well, bully for Professor Vector," said Ron moodily.

We reached the entrance hall, which was packed with people queuing for dinner. We had just joined the end of the line, when a loud voice rung out behind them.

"Weasley! Hey, Weasley!"

Ron, Hermione and I turned. Malfoy, Crabbe and Goyle were standing there, each looking thoroughly pleased with something.

Hmmm….

So Draco had come with a comeback after that his lose in Care of Magical creatures.

Let's see what you got.
Sign up to rate and review this story