Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Unfinished Tales

Untitled Megacrossover

by sharkbait 0 reviews

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover - Published: 2014-06-11 - 334 words

0Unrated
Rear Admiral Nazarra stared at the tiny shape in the miclone-sized automedic capsule, remembering the last time she'd looked into bright green eyes just like her own. It had been more than twenty years earlier when she left her only daughter with her lover's family during the Xhotixcil Incursion. News of the raid where her little girl vanished had reached her at the front and the viciousness of her subsequent campaign had cemented the reputation of a small flotilla of "half-rogue Zentran and freebooter dregs" among the private military providers of the UIN. [What have you discovered chief biologist?] Her eyes on a young hybrid raised by primitives deep beyond the frontier dimensions. Found with her daughter's hyperwave transponder implant.
[He is clearly your daughter's offspring. Tests show very potent Spiritia manipulation genes even more advanced than Lilith's. Right now he's being treated for long-term malnutrition, several poisons, a number of poorly healed old fractures, caustic Spiritia exposure and a parasitic Spiritia linkage along with several weaves of Spiritia compulsion. I've seen Vvarshkar prisoners of war in better shape.] Cold rage bloomed within tempered only by a lifetime of self-discipline. Proof of her daughter's survival and grandson's mistreatment was before her and she would have answers. Then a long overdue reckoning.
[This is my grandson. Repair the damage as if it never happened, if that isn't feasible you have my permission to perform a ghost extraction and re-clone him into a healthy body. Once you're done and he's ready to be macloned to a proper size alert me. I want to be there when he wakes up.] Despite many years of experience with those in far worse physical shape it was hard to see her family in this state. Pivoting on a heel she left the high security lab, eyes hard. Until he was aware none of the important questions could be answered and while she might spare a few scouts they had a contract to fulfill. Someone was raiding the protectorate dimensions again.
Sign up to rate and review this story