Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Baby

Dance, Dance

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Pete and Rose arrive in Chicago and take a little walk around their new neighborhood.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2014-06-13 - 658 words - Complete

0Unrated
Dance, Dance:

-Pete-

I let Rosy sleep on the plane for most of the trip back home. She looked so cute asleep on my shoulder. I know this isn't easy for her. I did snatch her away from her life in Miami. Yet, I think she'll adjust fine in Chicago.

We landed at our destination about ten in the morning. Rose opened her tired eyes once the plane landed.

"Slept well?" I asked.

"Yes," she said with a yawn. "What time is it?"

"I think it's about ten," I told her.

"Ah," she said, nodding. I kissed her on the forehead.

"I got our new house ready and waiting for us," I whispered.

"What?" Rose asked rather surprised. I chuckled as I patted her on the head.

"Did you think I would take you all the way out here without a plan?" I asked.

"I just didn't expect you to work this out so quickly," she answered. "How long have you had this house for us?"

"Since after Christmas," I said. She raised an eyebrow at me.

"You were that sure I would say yes, weren't you?" she asked.

"Maybe," I said with a little shrug.

"Right," Rosy muttered.

"What can I say?" I asked. "I want this to work."

-------

It felt good to be walking around in Chicago again. Rosy looked around at the settings outside the car once we pulled up in our new driveway. (I tried to keep things as simple as possible for her for the time being.)

"It feels strange to be back in the North again," she said. I gave her an odd look.

"Again?" I asked.

"Yeah, I used to live in New York when I was a little girl," she said.

"Oh yeah, you did tell me that a while back," I said. "Say, the rest of our furniture should be getting in later on. What do you want to do until then?" Rose thought about my question.

"Can we walk around the neighborhood for a bit?" she asked.

"Sure," I said. "That's fine with me." We got out of the car and began our walk around our neighborhood. Rosy isn't exactly starting to show just yet. Her breasts have gotten bigger over the past couple of weeks.

"Will you stop staring at my boobs?" Rosy asked aloud. I jerked my head upwards.

"Huh?" I asked. She covered her breasts with her hands.

"Stop!" she shouted. I put up my hands at her.

"Okay, okay," I said. Rosy took a breath out.

"Thank you," she said. We rounded the corner into the park. We came across a small group of ten-year-old girls staring at us on a bench under an oak tree. A red-haired girl took one look Rose.

"What the hell are you?" she asked.

"I just moved here with my boyfriend because I'm pregnant," she said rather awkwardly.

"Are you the baby mama?" a little blonde girl asked.

"Yes," she answered. I put my arm around her lower back.

"Come on, girls," I cut in. "Take it easy on her. She just got off the plane this morning." Rose gave me a strange look when I said that. The little girls perked up at us.

"Okay!" they said.

"How are all of you today?" I asked.

"Good!" they all cheered.

"That's nice," I said. "My lady and I are on a little walk and we'll be seeing you."

"Bye," the little girls said, waving at us. Rose and I headed down the street. She looked over at me with a puzzled look on her face.

"Who are they?" she asked.

"They are just some kids in our neighborhood," he said.

"Aren't they a bit... cheeky?" she asked me.

"Yeah," I said. "But they are good kids." Behind me, I happened to heard, "Pete is sooo hot!"

"You can't have him, stupid! He's too old for you!"

Don't Sit Under the Apple Tree with Anyone Else but Me
Sign up to rate and review this story