Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Baby

Flowers and Silence

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Garry reflects on the day after Rose leaves Beach Radio Magazine and Miami when he receives some interesting news from Beth.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor - Published: 2014-06-04 - 336 words - Complete

0Unrated
Flowers and Silence:

-Garry-

The party yesterday was nice. Today, the fake plants in the office have more life in them than we do. I glanced around from my computer. Everyone was glued down to their work. At first, they looked rather emotionless. However, I knew better. Nessa didn't gossip or talk to anybody on her way in. Sakura and Adam weren't joking around with each other. Everyone else was just here. I sat back and sighed. Did Rose take away their energy when she left? I can't take everything feeling dead.

For now, we can only do our work. I typed up an article on the Arctic Monkeys. Rose wasn't a key player at this company, but it just feels kind of dead without her. I didn't even really know the woman myself. Still, this place needed something.

Suddenly, I received a new message from Beth. What's this? I clicked on the forwarded message. The short e-mail itself blew me away.

Hello Beth, I'm coming out to Miami.

No way! It can't be! I stared at the original address again before hitting reply.

Are you serious, Beth? Is she really coming here to Miami? Is this true?

Seconds after I hit "send," Beth wrote me back.

Yep, that's what she says.

I sat back in my chair rather shocked. Damn, so it true! Mousey's coming to Miami. Bloody hell! I brought up instant messaging. To my surprise, Beth was already waiting to talk to me.

Sexy Lil' Kitty: Yes, I'm confirming everything with her now.

SWDog: And?

Sexy Lil' Kitty: It's all true.

SWDog: When?

Sexy Lil' Kitty: Saturday.

Shite, that's two days from now!

SWDog: That soon?

Sexy Lil' Kitty: Yep. She'll at the airport by morning.

SWDog: Bloody hell!

Sexy Lil' Kitty: Yes.

I sat back at my desk. Well, damn. Bloody hell. This should make for an interesting few days.

SWDog: How long does she plan to stay?

Sexy Lil' Kitty: She has no idea.

Oh...

So How You Like Me Now?
Sign up to rate and review this story