Categories > Anime/Manga > Dragon Ball Z >

Gohan's Problem

by Crazyfangirl14 0 reviews

This is just a series of small one-shots I write when I'm having writer's block. WARNING: COULD CONTAIN ANY OF THE FOLLOWING- SMUT, YAOI, YURI, RAPE, UNDER-AGE AND INCEST. I'm not ashamed of what...

Category: Dragon Ball Z - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2014-06-14 - Updated: 2014-06-15 - 339 words

0Unrated
YAOI, MILD SMUT.

17-year-old GohanXPiccolo

Piccolo was meditating a mile or so away from Goku's house. He was waiting for Gohan to finish his homework so they could train.

After about an hour Piccolo could sense Gohan's ki approaching. "Hey, Piccolo." The demi-saiyan's voice was weak and strained, which concerned the namek.

"What's wrong, Gohan?" He asked. Gohan shifted uncomfortably. "W-what makes you think anything's wrong?" He stuttered. "I-I'm fine." He mentally face-palmed at the terrible lie.

Piccolo frowned. "I have known you since you were a child, Gohan. Do you honestly think you can lie to me?"

Gohan almost audibly gulped. "I-I'm not lying. I'm r-really fine."

In truth Gohan did have a problem and Piccolo could help probably more than anyone else, but the demi-saiyan didn't think Piccolo would want to.

Piccolo ruffled the teen's hair teasingly. To Piccolo it was merely a comforting act to a troubled child, but to Gohan it was the touch he had been longing for.

He could feel himself getting hard from that small touch and he knew he was in trouble. He was wearing his father's baggy gi which was able to conceal him, for now. If he got completely hard there was no way even his gi could hide it.

Piccolo could sense thar something was severely wrong. Why was Gohan acting this way?

Gohan stumbled back slightly. "I-I should go." He stammered. "I don't feel like training today." He ran away to his house.

… … …

Back in the safety of the demi-saiyan's room he shed his shirt and collapsed onto his bed.

He layed on his back and stared at the ceiling, moaning out the name of his desired as his untouched manhood ached.

"Oh, Piccolo." His voice was filled with want and need as he softly cried out he handsome namekian's name.

"Gohan, why didn't you tell me what was wrong?" Gohan's eyes shot open and he saw Piccolo standing in front of him getting an eyeful of his manhood.

Piccolo smirked down at him. "Need a hand?"
Sign up to rate and review this story