Categories > Anime/Manga > Dragon Ball Z >

Goten's lollipop

by Crazyfangirl14 0 reviews

Goten has a lollipop and Trunks wants a taste. Both are 15-years-old.

Category: Dragon Ball Z - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Goten,Trunks - Published: 2014-06-14 - 351 words

0Unrated
YAOI

Trunks was sitting at home playing video games. He was bored out of his mind until Goten showed up.

Trunks smiled and waved at the smaller version of the universe's hero. "Hey, Ten! What brings you around here?" He asked handing Goten a controller.

Goten shrugged. "I'm just bored, I guess." His voice was distorted as he talked around the candy in his mouth.

He took the controller and sat down. "What are we playing?" Trunks put in a racing game. He smirked at the innocent look on Goten's face as he sucked on the candy in a way that could've easily turned Trunks on.

"How about a wager?" He asked slyly. Goten shrugged. "Sure, why not?"

"Okay." Trunks said settling into the couch. "If I beat you in a race you have to give me a taste of your candy, but if you beat me I'll give you that game you've been wanting."

Goten hastily agreed because he really wanted the new Call Of Duty game. "M'kay!" He was excited.

They raced and Trunks won. He smirked and laughed at Goten who had a smug look on his face.

"Where is it?" Trunks asked the smirking demi-saiyan.

Goten laughed. "It was gone halfway through the race." He smiled sheepishly. "Sorry."

Trunks smirked as a thought popped into his head. "That's okay." He said. "It'll make getting my reward more fun, this way."

Goten's eyes widened in surprise as Trunks moved closer to him and pushed him onto his back.

"W-what are you doing, Trunks?" Goten stuttered as Trunks climbed on top of him. Trunks smirked. "I'm getting my taste of your candy."

The lavender-haired saiyan leaned down and meshed his lips with Goten's causing the other boy to moan.

Trunks smirked as Goten reacted by deepening the kiss and accepting Trunks' tongue as it slipped between their parted lips.

Trunks sucked softly on Goten's tongue smiling at the sweet flavor of the candy mixed with Goten. When he was done he sat up leaving Goten panting and flushed laying on the couch as he went back to his game.
Sign up to rate and review this story