Categories > Anime/Manga > Dragon Ball Z > Random DragonBallZ one-shots (very short)

Lucky little australian bitch gets sucked off by the saiyan prince

by Crazyfangirl14 0 reviews

Category: Dragon Ball Z - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Vegeta - Published: 2014-08-01 - 250 words

0Unrated
A certain sexy little red-skinned alien was walking down a hall at Frieza's base when all of a sudden he was jerked into a room by an unknown person. "What the hell?!" He yelled as he was pushed up against the wall and a pair of lips crashed his. He flinched as his lip was bitten and a hot tongue slid it's way in his mouth, exploring everything. He didn't particularly mind it until a hand trailed down his toned body and stroked his semi-hard cock through his skin-tight black spandex body-suit. He pushed against his attacker in a panic as the black-haired man pulled the 15-year-old down onto the floor and began stripping him. "No! Please don't!" Jeice whimpered as his clothes were pulled away leaving him nude. "Don-" His words were cut off as his attacker dived between his thighs, his hot mouth engulfing Jeice's entire erection and bobbing his head up and down. Jeice let out a deep moan of pleasure as his dick was deep-throated by the beautiful black-haired saiyan. Sharp teeth scraped against his hard erection and deep humming vibrations driving him to a point of sexual ecstacy never before reached by the beautiful red-skinned alien. Going on like that for 7-8 minutes Jeice couldn't take anymore. He screamed out in intense pleasure as he came into the saiyan's mouth. He collapsed on the floor as the other man stood and walked out.

".......V-vegeta." Jeice said weakly before he passed out on the cold floor.
Sign up to rate and review this story