Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Baby

Go Let it Out

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Rachel and her British pals talk about their friend, Mousey, coming to Miami.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2014-06-28 - 494 words - Complete

0Unrated
Go Let it Out:

-Rachel-

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I blinked at Beth and Garry with big eyes. "You're kidding!"

"Nope," Garry said. "Mousey's really coming here."

"Damn," Gareth muttered. "That's just... damn!" Noriko put up her hand at us.

"Excuse me, but who is Mousey?" she asked. My party looked among each other.

"Should we tell them?" I whispered. They all shrugged at me.

"Might as well," Tommy replied. "We've worked with them for months."

"Sure," Gareth added.

"But who wants to do the honors?" I asked. None of them wanted to answer right away. I bit on my lower lip.

"Right..." I muttered. "Shall we do this together?" Nobody spoke on my party. We turned back to the older crew.

"Well," I began. "Mousey is..."

"Hyper," Garry answered.

"Crazy," Gareth added.

"Sweet," Tommy said.

"Stylish," Beth said.

"Cute," Tim added.

"Smart," Miranda said. Our friends gave us a blank stare.

"Is that right?" Duncan asked.

"Yes!" we all said.

"And she's coming to Miami?" Nessa asked.

"That's right," Beth answered.

"For a visit?" Greg asked.

"We guess," Gareth answered. The others looked at us so confused.

"You guess?" Sakura asked. My friend s and I nervously laughed.

"Well, she forgets how to go home at times," I explained.

"What do you mean?" Robyn asked. I struggled to find the right words to answer her. The only thing I could draw up was the last time she stayed with us.

"The last time Mousey came to visit us," I began. "She stayed at our place for close to seven months."

"Seven months?!" they asked.

"Ha, that's nothing," Garry said. "Mousey wouldn't leave until a year later with me."

"A year and four months," Miranda spoke up.

"She stayed at my place for two years," Tommy said.

"Two years and eight months," Beth topped. "I almost thought that she moved in with me at one point." Tim shied away from speaking when it became his turn.

"Why does she stay so long?" Noriko asked.

"Who can say?" Garth asked. "When she comes around, everything turns hectic."

"It's that bad?" Mandy asked. My crew and smiled as we shook our heads.

"It's not exactly much," Miranda explained. "It's just..." She closed her hands into fists.

"Just?" Duncan asked.

"Mousey's so much for us all to take at one time," Tim finished up. The others looked as if they didn't know how to take this. I glanced over at the boss's office and spotted Katherine watching us from her window. Her eyes narrowed at us as if to ask, "Why aren't you working like right now?"

"When exactly is this Mousey girl coming?" Adam asked.

"Tomorrow morning," Beth and Garry answered. I whipped around with my jaw dropped open.

"What?!" I shouted. "That soon!"

"Oh yes," Beth said. I shook my head rather shocked.

"Damn," Garth repeated.

"Yep," Garry finished.

"Oh..." Miranda muttered.

"I know," Beth concluded.

Eat Myself from a Silver Spoon
Sign up to rate and review this story