Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Baby

Escaping

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Noriko and Kenji run away in the night to California.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor - Published: 2014-07-25 - 568 words - Complete

0Unrated
Escaping:

Noriko sat in the darkness of her room. Her packed suitcases sat by her legs. She waited while her parents slept in their bed. At midnight, Kenji was going to take her away. Noriko looked at her cell phone. Only 11:30 now? She looked down at her hands. Oh... I can't wait to get out of here. She flopped back onto her bed. A small smile came onto her face.

I will finally escape from here. Noriko squealed in her mind. She needed to do this before her parents awoke in the morning. They wouldn't let her go if her life depended on it. Her brother didn't need to know that she was coming to California yet either. Noriko frowned to herself.

He'd probably send me back, she thought. I can't have that. I need to be free. Noriko rolled over on her stomach. She needed to think about something else. The woman frowned to herself. Nothing else came to her mind.

Suddenly, her cell phone buzzed. Noriko jerked her heard upwards. Hm? She picked up her phone and flipped it open. The text message made her face light up brighter than a Christmas tree.

I'm right outside. Look out your window.

Noriko quickly darted over to the window. Her boyfriend sat parked in the driveway, waiting for her. Her smile grew bigger. I'm free! The woman took one more look behind her at the white bedroom door. She gave it a little wave. Bye, Mama. Bye, Papa. No hard feelings, yes? It should be fine. Yeah, they'll manage. Noriko picked up her suitcases and quietly slipped out of her room.

-------

Kenji waited in the car with the engine running. He looked at the clock on his radio. /She's going to be late if she doesn't move it/, the man thought. I hope she doesn't get caught. The man looked up and noticed the front door wide open. He smiled as his girlfriend came running out. She rushed over to the passenger side. Kenji unlocked the door and let her in.

"You made it!" she said in a loud whisper.

"Yes," he said back. "Now get in." Noriko quickly climbed in as her boyfriend popped the trunk open.

"Allow me," he said. Kenji got out of the car and loaded up her suitcases in the trunk. Inside, Noriko rubbed her hands together with a goofy smile on her face./I'm going to be free! I'm going to be free!/

Kenji climbed back into the car. "Ready to go?"

Noriko gave him a quick nod. "Yes!" Her boyfriend put the car into drive.

"Let's go!" he said aloud. Kenji put the car in reserve and pulled out of the driveway. Noriko cuddled up close to his arm as he put the car into drive.

"Are we taking the plane?" Kenji asked. His girlfriend giggled.

"Of course not, silly!" she said aloud.

"So we're driving all the way to California?"

"That's right!"

Her boyfriend shrugged to himself. "Alright, then." By the morning, they were gone. Her parents noticed the moment when they went to her room to wake her up. They saw the note taped to the door.

Bye, guys. I ran away to California to live with Hae-Sup. I'm of being shelter and Florida. Love you, goodbye.

Love You, Noriko

Meanwhile back at Beach Radio Magazine Headquarters on that same morning...

I Think About You Night and Day
Sign up to rate and review this story