Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist > A Beautiful Twilight

Underestimation

by TheMidnightAlchemist 0 reviews

The Twilight Alchemist, Sharron has been given a group of soldiers to train. The only problem is, they're total wimps. Can she train them, or will the plan collapse beneath them?

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor - Characters: Alphonse Elric,Edward Elric,Roy Mustang - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2014-07-18 - Updated: 2014-07-18 - 359 words

0Unrated
A girl that couldn’t be more than 12 years old walked up to Northern Command. “Excuse me I don’t know if you’re lost or what kid, but you aren’t permitted to enter.” A soldier said to her at the door. The girl looked up at the man with a troubled smile on her face. “I have official business to discuss here. If you would just let me pass then we could both be about our business.” The soldier looked at the girl and started laughing. “You, a little girl, business in Northern Command? That’s rich.” The girl’s gaze narrowed. “Oh really now? Remove yourself from my path or I will move you myself.” The girl’s narrowed looked turned into a glare as the soldiers all around her kept on laughing. Till one man suddenly got a good look at her pocketwatch. Then looked at her face. The smile disappeared right off his face. And a look of fear replaced it. “GUYS! Th-this isn’t someone we should be laughing at!” All of the laughter started to die off, yet the smiles stayed put. “Really now, Javes? So who is this little girl? Someone you know?” The main soldier asked. “Have you looked at her pocket? She has a State Alchemist Pocket Watch! She’s a State Alchemist!” Javes (or so the girl guessed his name was) yelled. An evil-like smile replaced the girl’s glare. The rest of the soldiers soon had the same terrified look on their face. “Look I don’t want any trouble. I just need in this building.” The girl stated. “G-go ahead in. Just please don’t get us in trouble.” The main soldier stammered. The girl continued walking forward with a stern expression until she was out of sight of the soldiers. A troubled look replaced her stern one with the thought ‘And these people were train to protect the country? They’re afraid of people who are on their own side!’ And with that the girl focused back to what she was doing and continued walking until she reached her destination. Kernel Roy Mustang’s office.
Sign up to rate and review this story