Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist > A Beautiful Twilight

An Important Role

by TheMidnightAlchemist 0 reviews

A continuation of the original story. I didn't really prepare for another summary guys.

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor - Characters: Edward Elric,Roy Mustang - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2014-07-18 - 406 words

0Unrated
Sharron went to knock on the door only for the door to open as soon as her knuckle touched it. Her eyes went wide as the door opened fully and her childhood friend Edward Elric came storming out, knocking down in the process. Edward looked down at the girl he’d knocked down and came to his senses. “Oh hey Sharron. What are you doing on the floor?” “You knock me down idiot!” Sharron yelled at the blonde haired menace. “Hm...did I? I wasn't paying attention. Sorry.” Sharron stood up and looked at Edward with a concerned face. He always fought back. Why wasn't he fighting back now? “Are you OK Ed?” Sharron asked. Edward looked at her in surprise. “Huh? Oh, yeah I’m fine. I've gotta go.” Edward walked past her and down the hallway. Sharron watched him walk away for a few seconds with concern, then turned back to the room. “You wanted to see me, Roy?” Sharron asked the Flame Alchemist. Mustang blushed and narrowed his eyes. One of his eyebrows twitched. “If you’re going to actually call me by my name, at least call me by my last name.” Mustang replied, trying to keep his cool. Sharron smiled her biggest, brightest smile. “But you know I just call you that to annoy you.” Mustang’s blush spread further across his face, and his irritation was apparent. But he still kept his cool. “this was not what I called you here to talk about. You know about our mission?” Sharron nodded, suddenly serious. “I need you to train some soldiers. I know it’s sudden, but I’m confident you can do it. They’re outside guarding the entrance. They've all agreed to join in the effort.” Sharron was horrified. “You mean the idiots outside who got scared when they found out I was a State Alchemist? They-” Mustang interrupted her. “I know they don’t seem like much. But that’s why YOU’RE training them. Are you up for it?” Sharron looked at her deceased father’s best friend with dismay, then nodded her head. “Good. You start today. Go and get them in here.” “Fine.” was the only response he got before she speed walked towards the door. Mustang had his trademark smirk on his face. Sharron wanted to crush that smirk, then stomp on the face that held it. This was not going to be fun.
Sign up to rate and review this story