Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist > A Beautiful Twilight

Maybe It Will Be Fun

by TheMidnightAlchemist 0 reviews

Don't expect a summary from me every time I publish a new chapter. Sometimes I'll do it and sometimes I won't That's just how I am. Sorry not sorry.

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor - Characters: Roy Mustang - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2014-07-18 - 360 words

0Unrated
Sharron stepped outside and all of the soldiers cringed. She lifted an eyebrow in question. “Mustang wants every person guarding this area to report to his office.” Sharron said, with malice in her voice. Every soldier stiffened with fear of disobeying her and shouted a unison “YES SIR!” and filed into the building. Close to fifty men were shoved into the office. “Is this everyone, Jayce?” Mustang asked and Second in Command. “Yes Sir!” Jayce replied. “Good. This girl is you’re new Commander. She has no rank, but she is a State Alchemist, so you will call her by the name Fuhrer Bradley gave her as a State Alchemist. The Twilight Alchemist. Understood?!” Most of the soldiers looked flabbergasted. This little girl? An Alchemist? And a really famous one too. Sharron’s legacy started with the fact that she was the youngest State Alchemist (A record Edward used to hold, she would add to boast) then add the rumor that her cousin Lily (The Midnight Alchemist) and herself got into a skirmish and left half of the country in ruins (which simply was not true) Sharron was not surprised that they were so shocked. She’d expected it in fact. She got that reaction everywhere. “Will anyone question this?!” Mustang suddenly barked, snapping Sharron out of her daydream. “N-NO SIR!” The entire room shook with the response. “Well Roy, you sure have them right where you want them.” Sharron grinned with the response. Mustang’s eyebrow twitched. “Right in front of the men? Really?” He whispered. But Sharron was already in front of the group, evaluating them. She stopped in front of one that looked especially scared. “YOU. State your name and position.” The man had faded blue eyes and short, spiky black hair. He was tall in stature and had broad shoulders. “J-Jet Sir!” The man responded. “Nice to meet you Jet.” Sharron responded, then walked to the next man. Then stopped. “I’ll be taking this elsewhere Roy. I’m sure you understand. Where is the training grounds we will be using?” Sharron turned to Mustang. “Wherever you need, Shar. You have complete reign over them.” “Good.”
Sign up to rate and review this story