Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist > A Beautiful Twilight

Back Home For Training

by TheMidnightAlchemist 0 reviews

Seriously I don't think this is the best feature. In case you guys haven't noticed Sharron is MY character. By there isn't an OC selection so I'm stuck with just putting Mustang or someone down.

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor - Characters: Roy Mustang - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2014-07-18 - 225 words

0Unrated
“Any of you have families?” Sharron asked the group of men. Some answered yes while others said no. “Do any of you live here in the north?” The one Mustang called Jayce stepped up. “All but two of us live here in the North with our families. The two with no families, Jet and Alrond came from Central.” Sharron looked thoughtfully at Jayce. “Everyone with families go home and reassure your families. Pack your things. Tell them that from this trip at least, you’re coming home alive. Pack for warm weather, but be prepared for the worst. Pack light. Be back here in two days. Those of you too scared to go through training don’t bother coming back. You don’t deserve to be with me if you’re frightened of a silly rumor.” Sharron started to walk away to prepare for the departure herself, when Jayce stepped up again. “Sir? Where will we be going to train?” Sharron turned to look him straight in the eye. “Resembool. My hometown. I haven’t seen my mechanic in a while and I may need my automail looked at.” The men around the room looked at her as if she was kidding. “I expect to see everyone at the train station at 4 o'clock in two days.” And with that she swept out of the room.
Sign up to rate and review this story