Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Baby

Buddy Holly

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Adam and Sakura have another sappy late night phone call mixed with laughs.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2014-07-30 - 556 words - Complete

0Unrated
Buddy Holly:

-Adam-

Sakura-chan...

I didn't realize that she could be so cute. She's needy, but still cute. I can just get lost in her for days and days. Excuse me while I go all cheesy on everyone. I just love her so much. I laid back on my bed with a goofy smile on my face.

I'm going to call her again soon. I looked at my cell phone in my hand. Weezer's "Buddy Holly" keeps running in my head. I heard it this morning and thought about Sakura. I can't help but smile at the lyrics for they fit so perfectly. I covered my mouth to stop my giggling. Okay, I'm going to call her now. I dialed up my girl's number and waited for the other line to ring.

"Hello?" Sakura asked. I sat up feeling like I was going to explode.

"Sakura!" I exclaimed. "It's so good to hear your voice again!"

"Aw, that's so sweet of you!"

I laughed aloud. /She's so cute when she says things like that/, I thought. "What are you up to tonight?"

"Not much. You?"

I shook my head. "I'm not really doing much either."

"Have you spoken to Rose yet?"

"I just got an e-mail from her this evening. She's doing good, in fact she said that she's looking for a new job."

"Want to bet that it will be for music magazine or the local newspaper?"

My girlfriend laughed. My cheeks turned red at the sound. Sakura...

"Probably," I said. "What else has she done these past few years?"

"True," she said.

"I really love you," I said.

"I love you too," Sakura replied. I lay back down on my bed. "What do you think of Mousey?"

"What do you mean?"

I shrugged to myself. "Personality-wise, I guess."

"She sounds fun!"

"But she sure can talk your ears off."

"Yep." She paused over the phone. "You something know? I noticed something rather odd this afternoon at lunch with Mousey and them."

"What?" I asked.

My girl giggled over her end of the phone. "I think Timmy likes Mousey."

"What?"

"Isn't it obvious?"

"No..."

"Oh my... Why don't you men see romance off the bat?"

"Hey now, I can!"

"Oh, really?" she asked. "Prove it!" I struggled to think of an answer.

"Uh... um..." I said.

"Can you?" she asked.

"Give me a minute," I insisted. "I'm thinking. I'm thinking here."

"Anyway, we need to hook them up."

A puzzled look came over my face. "What? Why?"

"Isn't it obvious? We have to!"

"But isn't that Beth and Nessa's job?"

"Delighted you asked! I will enlist them both into our mission."

"Wait, our mission?"

"That's what I said."

"How did I get recruited into this?"

"Just because."

"Just because...?"

"You are so cute!" This time, her laughter confused me.

"Uh... thanks, I guess..."

"Now," Sakura said once she calmed down. "We begin the plan tomorrow. We all need a replacement for Pete and Rose."

"Replacement for... Wait! You just want someone new to gossip about!"

"Yes, is that so wrong?"

Somehow, I can't help but smile at her question. "Nah, that's fine."

Sakura giggled over the phone. "I love you."

"I love you too," I said back. We talked like that until about three in the morning.

Shut the Door Baby, Don't Say a Word
Sign up to rate and review this story