Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Baby

Touch the Sky

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Davis decides to seize the day on his first day back from school.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2014-08-09 - 447 words - Complete

0Unrated
Touch the Sky:

-Davis-

Today begins a new day. School's back in and I think it's time to develop my relationships even further. I haven't spent enough time with Charlie and Kayla over Christmas break. Rose is beginning her life in Chicago. It still feels strange around the house without. Keisha now talks my ears off. Mostly, she talks about her boyfriend. I'm happy for her, but I would like a silent morning for a change.

"That's nice," I try to brush her off with. "I've got to go, bye!" I rush out the door before she can talk my ears off.

School feels different for some reason today. I don't how to explain it exactly. I just feel like singing as I walked through the halls. Hello, my people. How are all of you today? They look at me in a strange way because of this grin on me, but I don't care. I'm on top of the world! Now where are Kayla and Charlie? I look around the halls. Come on girls/, /show me where you're hiding. I spot them at their lockers. There you are. I walk over with a big smile on my face. My girls look up and notice me. I stop in front them and wave.

"Yo," I greet them.

"Hi," they say back.

"How have you been?" I ask.

"Good," they reply.

"I'm doing good too," I answer.

"How's Rose?" Charlie asks.

"Good," I answer, nodding. "She's doing good." The three of us stare at each other with nothing to say. Damn, this isn't going right. Quick, say something!

"Hey, you guys doing anything Friday?" I ask.

"No," Kayla and Charlie answer.

"Why?" my Goth friend asks. I shrug at them.

"Don't know," I say. "I just thought that we could hang out sometime or something. I mean, we barely get to see each other anymore." They don't speak as if they are pondering my offer. I try to keep cool. Please say yes. Please say yes. Kayla finally nods.

"Sure," she said. "I have been a bit bored lately." I perk up and turn to Charlie.

"How about you?" I ask.

"Alright," she says. "Practice got canceled this weekend anyway." I clap my hands together.

"Great," I say. "I guess I'll meet you at my neighborhood park at noon?"

"Okay," they reply. The bell rings to start class. I wave at my girls with a smile.

"I'll see you around," I tell them.

"Bye," they say back. We all head out to our classes. As I walk away, I can't help but smile to myself. I think I might touch the sky before school's out.

Get the Cool Shoeshine
Sign up to rate and review this story