Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > but its better if you do

delusion

by meesheemooroo 1 review

Amy is being held captive by Brendon? Will she be able to devise a plan to escape?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2014-08-22 - 1046 words - Complete

0Unrated
I woke up confused and chained to a bed in what seemed like a basement, it was a nice basement but still a basement. I looked around for a way to escape but all that was in there was literally a bed, an empty dresser, four walls and door I couldn't reach. I began to cry out of desperation until I herd the door click making me stand up in defence.
He walked through the door with a smirk on Hus face that was no longer beautiful to me but repulsive.
"What Is this?!"I held up the chain that connected me to the bed. "Why are you doing this? I thought you liked me" I began to bawl.
"I do.I love you, that's why I'm doing this." He answered.
"This is a horrible way to show someone you live them" I was still bawling.
"Stop fucking crying and talk to me like a normal person!" He yelled surprising me and making me hold back sobs.
"What are you going to do with me?" I asked.
"That's for me to know and you to find out." He laughed.
"Brendon, I could of been your girlfriend, we could of been so happy together." I said making him listen. "We still can, if you let me go. It would make things hard for our relationship if you kept me down here." I said and he began to walk over to me slowly with that same smirk on his full lips.
"You must think I'm stupid don't you?" He said then sat on the bed with me and leaned in making me try to scoot away but he grabbed me by the arm and continued to lean in.
"What's the matter? I thought you wanted to be on a bed with me in my home?" He grinned and I kicked him in the chest. He stood up and looked stressed And ran his fingers through his hair then began to chuckle again.
"I AM TRYING TO MAKE YOU LOVE ME, BIT YOU ARE MAKING IT SO HARD AMY!" He yelled at me.
"I could never love you, not now." I spat my words at him only making him sigh.
"You know what? This may not work out after all." He said simply and removed a knife from the back pocket of his black jeans and began to approach me.
"No! Brendon, don't do this." I cried.
"Then apologize." He said and crossed his arms with the knife still in his hands.
"I'm sorry." I whimpered.
"Good. now, if you choose to be nice, I'll be nice to you. If you choose to be mean..well," he held up the knife and waved it around "you get the picture.also you can yell as loud as you want" he looked me dead in the eyes "no comes going to hear you." He said in a singing voice.
"How many girls have you done this to, you monster?" I growled.
"Hey, babe, you're the only one that matters. It's not like that I swear." He said charmingly. I'll be back later with dinner" he smiled and walked out of the room. I be can to break down in tears again. How the hell was I going to get out of this mess? I worked on the chain that was attacked from the bed to my ankle but after a while I gave up and just plotted instead. After god knows how long I herd the door click and open again and Brendon came in with a tray of food.
"I hope you like Chinese." He said then put the tray of food down on the bed in front of me. At this point I was very hungry but I wouldn't eat.
"C'mon now, I didn't do anything to it, you have my word." He said but I still didn't trust him.
"Eat!" He commanded so harshly I picked up the fork and took bites. "See? I want you to live, that's why I'm feeding you. Just think of me as on your team." He said but I still didn't talk to him and I know he noticed.
"I don't want to hurt you, I care about you and I know you felt the same way, so please don't let this whole 'being locked up thing' get in the way of how you feel about me." He said using air quotes around 'being locked up' this man was more than just obviously insane, he was delusional, and I needed to play off that.
"I do like you Brendon" I lied from the bottom of my heart.
"You're lying" he said and I shook my head.
"I swear. Being locked up doesn't change the fact that your gorgeous, or that I like the way you run your hands through your hair or how much I like the way you smell." I lied again, all of that was gone to me now, I just wanted to escape. He raised an eyebrow at me "then why did you kick me?" He asked.
"I was terrified" I left out that I still was.
"And your not anymore?"
"I still am a little but I thought about it and I do like you a lot. we just need to build our relationship." I said.
"I'm sorry for all this. I feel like your being honest with me and I'm going to find a way to make it up to you, I promise." He said but there was no way to make it up my freedom to me.
"Thanks for the food Brendon, it was really good. Did you make it?"
"Yeah" he nodded.
"I really like guys that cook."I said.
"My friends say I'm pretty good at it.I'll be back in later just to check up on you, right now I've got some stuff to do." He said and I nodded and he walked out.
I'll play his game for a bit.

hey guys, so I went a crazy direction with this story and I know I haven't updated in a while. But if you're reading this please rate and review I don't get many of either and it would definatly help me complete this story and make my week. Thanks for reading though :)
Sign up to rate and review this story