Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > but its better if you do

let's pretend

by meesheemooroo 1 review

"This man was insane.First he locks me in his basement, then he kills my best friend,stabs me in the leg, now he's apologizing."

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2014-08-23 - Updated: 2014-08-23 - 1374 words - Complete

0Unrated
The pain in my leg was so bad my eyes began to fill with more tears, this man was insane, first he locks me in his basement, then he kills my best friend, stabs me in the leg, now he's apologizing. I didn't know what else to say or do other than to look up at him sadly hoping he actually did feel bad, but he's bat shit crazy, so what do I know? He quickly unlocked my hurt leg from the bed and out of sheer confusion said he would be right back. Now was my chance. With the knife still in my leg and the door still cracked I made my break for it. I hobbled as quickly as I could past the door and up the stairs that led out into his kitchen, it was beautiful bit I really didn't have time to stop and admire it. I looked for an easily accessible way out when I spotted a door. My blood Ran cold as I felt metal on the temple of my head and then I herd a clicking sound making me freeze as still as a rock.
"Really? You're going to try to escape after I was crazy enough to stab you in the leg?" I swallowed hard. "No, its okay go one outside." He said sarcastically motioning the gun towards the door before placing it back on my head. "I mean its not like I would actually shoot you or any thing, oh wait! Yes I would! Let's use that knife in your leg as a reference sweetheart and get back down to the basement, Kay?" He smiled in only an insane man would before pressing the gun harder into me making me walk back down the stairs. Once down there he put the shackle on my other leg and headed back up stairs. He came back down a few moments later with a first aid kit.
"Now do we do this the easy way or the hard way?" He asked me.
"Is there really an option?" I snarled.
"No not really,because their both the same way." He chuckled thinking it was funny. "If you promise not to fucking HURT me, I can get this knife out of your leg."
"You should of thought of that before you stuck it in there" I let my mouth flow freely because I was in horrible pain and let's face it, I wanted to kill this man...but I also needed this knife out.
"Shut it or so help me god I will ho get another one and you'll have two to get out by your self." I agreed and he knelt dawn in front of me on the bed. "Look in my eyes, okay? Don't look away for a second." He said and as much as I hated to I agreed. I stared at him directly in the eyes and he looked at me the who me time and all of a sudden his hand made a quick movement. The pain was so bad I couldn't tell wether he was driving the knife further into my thigh or removing it. I shut my eyes for a second to keep back the tears. "That a girl" he cooed. "I thought you would of passed out or something" he laughed and I opened my eyes to see the knife was now in his hands and he was cleaning up my wound. He opened a little pouch and poured it in my sound and held both sides of my skin together, liquid stitches.
"I get hurt a lot on stage so I have some experience at this." He said. Once he was done he unlocked me and left so I could get changed into pajamas for a moment. Then he locked me back up and left.
I laid in the bed with the white sheets and comfort or now with tiny blood splatters on it and tried to fall asleep. Was my best friend really dead? I began to cry as I imagined Carla's cheery face and smile. This all couldn't be hapining, not to me. I have to try to be nice to Brendon, no matter what. I didn't want to die. I had to make him think I loved him I have to let him trust me, my stomach twisted at the thought of him.

I woke up to the sound of the door opening. My eyes opened to see Brendon holding a tray of pancakes, bacon, eggs, toast and sausage. I sat up in my bed and forced a smile.
"Good morning, I made you this" he smiled and I took the tray and set it down on my lap.
"Thank you Been" I said giving him a nick name that made him seem less horrible.
"Welcome, I'll let you eat" he said and turned around to leave.
"No" I said stopping him."please stay" he looked at me and sat down by my feet.I patted the other side of the bed unsure whether he would actually get in the bed with me or not. I was surprised when he actually did it.
"I'm sorry about last night, I shouldn't have ever hurt you, and your best friends fine." He said bringing me delight and relief.
"No, I'm the one that should be sorry. I did respected you and you didn't deserve that." I said he fully deserved it. "I also understand the knife thing was an accident" I went on,yeah right who accidentally stabs someone?
"Its okay.I'm glad you understand." He smiled. I picked up a bite of pancakes with my plastic fork and offered it too him and he actually took it making him smile again.
"You know your cute when you have a mouth full of food." I faked laughed.
"Really?" He asked with his eyebrows going up in surprise. I nodded and forced a smile.I finished my food and decided I wanted a shower mostly to help me find an escape route. To my dismay after I had picked out my clothes he blind folded me and led me upstairs.
"You can take the blind fold off now." He said. I took it off to reveal a pretty bathroom with a stone floor.
"I have to pee, like pretty bad." I said with a glimmer of hope he would leave but he just turned around but I didn't care I seriously had to pee.
"Okay, I'm good now." I said and he turned around. I got in the shower fully clothed and closed the curtain and started undressing and tossing my old clothes out. I turned on the shower and warm water immediately hit me making me sigh at how nice it felt.
"You like it babe?" He laughed.
"Best shower ever." I answered leaving out even though there's a creepy man in the bathroom, and my leg still hurt.
"Thanks Bren." I yelled over the shower.
"Welcome." He said with an obvious smile in his voice. When I was done Brendon handed me a big white towel through the curtain and then my clothes. When I stepped out, fully dressed, he blindfolded me back up and led me back down stairs.
When he took it off I smiled at him and looked him in the eyes even though it was hard for me.
"Thank you again Bren." I said.
"No problem. Is there anything you need or would want down here?" He asked still looking in my eyes.uh, let's see here, a phone, a computer with internet so I can ask for help.
"Is a TV too much?" I asked.
"You got it sweetheart" he said. "Also theirs a toilet and sink right around that corner through the door." He said.
"Thanks! I didn't even notice." I said, it wax probably due to the fact I had been chained to the bed the whole time.
"Hey, if you get the TV in here today, if your not busy you want to watch a movie with me in here or some thing?" I said and I could tell he was shocked by my request.
"Yeah, of course." He said.
"I just wanted to spend some time with you." I lied.
Sign up to rate and review this story