Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Young and Reckless

Chapter 9

by youngandreckless 0 reviews

Chapter 9

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-09 - Updated: 2006-08-10 - 1065 words

0Unrated
Chapter 9




Stacey's POV


"Should I really say it out loud?" Dirty asked leaning towards my ear to kind of whisper it.
"Nah, Im fine," I bit my bottom lip as Pete look towards me with concern.
"Really? cause you know Im here for you if you need someone,"
"Yeah, really, it was one time, Laura and I just wanted to try it," I spoke before thinking.
"Tried what?" Pete asked, I knew just the mentioning of Laura's name and he was all for knowing what was going on now.
"Ask her,"
"Stacey, come on you know she's not gonna give, what did you two try?"
"Just some stuff, harmless," I shrugged as Dirty looked at me.
"Stacey, come on just tell me what it was," Pete pleaded; "I cant confront her about it if i dont know what it was,"
"You cant confront her, she'll be pissed at me,"
"He'll juss say I mentioned it, Laura cant stay mad at me to long," Dirty added.
"What was it?" Pete asked again.
"Just some drugs, a couple guys brought to a party, not exactly sure what it was, but i took a little to much ended up in the hospital," I whispered.
"Are you girls out of your fucking minds??" Pete yelled.
"Pete calm down," Dirty cut in before I could say anything.
"Let's not make a seen out here, at least go back to the dressing room," Charlie cut in too.
"When are you and her gonna grow up?" Pete started to walk away, but not before stopping and looking at me asking his question.
"Your not my dad, just so you know, I can do what I please, and if i want to act like a kid for the rest of my life I can!" I yelled at him, taking offense to his question.
"Yeah well great for you, just dont keep my sister at that level with you," He scoffed, walking away. I bit my bottom lip, as Dirty tried to hug me, I pulled away storming after him.





Laura's Pov


I chased Joe down the hall and around the corner running into him. "Oww youre it," I laughed, quickly getting up from the floor rubbing my head running the other way.
"Damage me and take off how nice!" I heard Joe yell from behind me.
We went back and forth with this game for the longest time. I was running from him, I turned to not see him behind me. I stood looking around for him, I backed slowly as he stood at the end of the hall way smirking. I turned to run, but before I knew it I was on the ground, Joe hovering over me, god he can run fast or maybe im just slow.
"You're it kiddo," He smiled, not moving. I stared up at him, a thought of being mad he thought of me and refered to me as a kiddo entered my head. I wasnt a kid anymore.
"What are you two doing??!" Pete's voice echoed into our ears, Joe jumped up pulling me up too, infront of us stood a not so happy Pete.
"We were playing tag," I shrugged.
"Your sister can stop partying any time she pleases!" Stacey came up yelling at Pete.
"You dont help her stopping though!" he yelled back. The two of them went back and forth a minute or two before i interuppted.
"EXCUSE ME???!" the both stopped and stared at me, "Care to let me in on why your yelling about me??" I asked.
"Taking drugs from guys you dont know?? Are you nuts?" Pete turned yelling at me.
"What are you talkig about?" I asked quietly.
"Dont play fucking stupid, Im not in the fucking mood, how many times have you done that? or done any drug?"
"Not alot," I shrugged, "But what do you care? its not like your around," I threw back at him.
"Dont throw that at me!" He pointed his finger at me, lowering his voice.
"Guys I dont mean to interuppt but uh can you take this out of the hall way?" Charlie asked.
"Yeah come on guys," Joe agreed.
"Im not going anywhere, he wants to yell at me then let the perfect rockstar do it out here," I crossed my arms over my chest, rolling my eyes.
"Please tell him that you do what you want, and its not my fault you go out every night you get," Stacey looked to me.
"I cant believe you told him!" I turned yelling at her.
"Dont yell at her!" Pete yelled at me. I stopped looking at him, wondering where that out burst came from. "Im just gonna make myself clear right now, you keep up this reckless life style you know the drugs, drinking, and whatever else you think your old enough to do... dont expect me to be there when you get hurt. Im not gonna be a protective big brother when im not wanted its a waste of my time, in fact it might just be best if you forget im your brother at all, you know so it dont mess up your rep." He said calmy, which scared and hurt the most. I watched him walk away, Stacey stared at me for a second, I looked away from her. then she took off the way Pete left, Dirty right behind her. I closed my eyes for a second, as I felt someone pull me close, I pulled away taking off the other way.






Joe's POV

Shocked by what just occured in the hall way, I ignored Charlie telling me to get back to the dressing room that the show was starting in twenty minutes.
"ey kiddo stop, come on, stop," I grabbed her shoulders stopping her.
"What?" She turned jerking away from me.
"Just making sure you all right,"
"Im fine," She mumbled looking at the ground.
"No your not, come here," I pulled her into my arms.






Dirty's POV


"Where's Joe?" I turned in a circle I got Stacey calm and chilled in the dressing room, while I and Charlie rushed Andy, Patrick and Pete to stage.
"He took off after Laura," Charlie answered.
"Well go get him,"
"I'll go get him," Pete turned.
"No, you stay here dude, prepare your going on stage in five," I prayed this didnt bother their performance. Pete looked real bothered.
Sign up to rate and review this story