Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Young and Reckless

Chapter 10

by youngandreckless 0 reviews

Chapter 10

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-09 - Updated: 2006-08-10 - 519 words

0Unrated
Chapter 10

Laura's POV

I walked back into the dressing room glaring daggers at Stacey.

"I'm sorry ok?! Damn it I didn't want to say anything but Dirty opened his mouth and pete would shut up." She explained before the door was even closed.

"You could have ignored him! Damn it! Now look at what happened. Over something so small too its not like we hurt anything." I sighed sitting down on the couch.

"Oh yeah...no we didn't hurt anything...I just OD'd on the shit and was in the hospital for a couple days and my parents thought I was a drug addict so I was sent to rehap. Oh no we didn't hurt anything." Stacey said rolling her eyes.

"that's not what I ment and you know it. Besides you don't have your brother hating you now" I wispered.

"he doesn't hate you. He was just upset about what happened. Ok. That's what brothers do. Blake did the samething. He will come around. I promise. But until then you wanna go watch the show?" she asked walking to the door.

"no I feel so guilty when I look at Pete now. I think I am just gonna sit here and play on the computer for a little bit. You go." I smiled encouraging her to leave.

She nodded once and then left. How can I be so stupid! Maybe Pete is right. Maybe it is time to grow up and cut out the partying. Pete is so straight edge that its not even funny.

Stacey's POV

I walked around until I came across Dirty standing at the merch table.

"hey" I said softly walking up to him. "hey...sorry I let the cat out of the bag." He not looking at me.

"it was bound to get out anyways. Might at well be now." I shrugged. He nodded once finaly looking up at me. "so what are you doing now?"

"Well I wanted to go watch the boys preform but ya know I'm kinda scared." I laughed looking towards the stage. He nodded to the guy who was standing at the table with him before taking my hand.

"c'mon I'll be your knight in shining armor" he laughed linking his arm with mine.

"why kind sir how ever can I repay you" he grinned. I watched his face go serious for a moment. "by never doing that shit again." I didn't say anything. I couldn't say anything. I nodded up at him.

"promise" I whispered. "good. Now we lets go see these assholes preform" he smiled his playfulness back.

Dirty dragged me up towards the front of the stage. We stood just inbetween the baracade and the stage.

I ducked my head at all the dirty looks I was getting. Hey its not my fault I know the band.

I looked up at watched the guys preform. Well all but pete I couldn't bring myself to look at him. I felt so guilty. Finaly I decided to it wouldn't hurt to just take a peek.

I glanced over at him and he was staring right at me.
Sign up to rate and review this story