Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Young and Reckless

Chapter 11

by youngandreckless 0 reviews

chapter 11

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Published: 2006-08-09 - Updated: 2006-08-10 - 384 words

0Unrated
Chapter 11


Stacey's POV


"Way to kill it guys," Dirty gave congratulations to the boys as they came off the stage to where we were standing.
"Where's Laura?" Joe asked as he wiped his forehead with a towel.
"Back in the dressing room," Joe turned to Pete.
"We'll wait go talk to her,"
"Yeah, go," I agreed with Joe.
"Nah," He pushed passed us.
"He's gonna draw this out," Patrick sighed.
"This is why they weren't allowed to come on tour," Charlie pointed to me and towards the dressing room referring to Laura.
"Why not just stick to your job, this hasn't affected his performance, so there's no problem, there family; fights happen," Dirty stepped in.




Laura's POV

I sat and listened to the mild sound of the fans screams, I could only imagine how loud it would be if I was next to Stacey watching them perform. I clicked out of the browser as the dressing room door open. Pete walked in, he didn't even take a glance in my direction, he went straight to the bathroom. I bit on my bottom lip looking towards the bathroom door. "I'm sorry," I whispered.
"I don't think I'm the one you should be saying that to," I looked up seeing Patrick in the door way.
"I know, I was saying it to him,"
"Well I don't think he heard it," He came and sat next to me.
"That was the point," I mumbled.
"He'll come around, you know him, he just worries about you,"
"Yeah I know,"
"He's not the only one that worries about you, though; he's just the only one that yells at you about it,"
"I know,"
"Do you?" He raised an eye brow, I nodded, "You don't seem to care though, you let us all worry, me, Joe, Andy, and if the three of us even mention anything of concern about you, it makes Pete worry more,"
"I'm sorry,"
"Don't be sorry, just think before you act, that's all he, and the rest of us ask, make good decisions," I nodded.

Stacey's POV

"We should get to the dressing room," Joe wrapped an arm around me.
"You're all sweaty, ew," I pulled away laughing.
"Oh gee, thanks, you make a guy feel great," He smirked.
"Yeah I know, I'm great at it,"
Sign up to rate and review this story