Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > but its better if you do

catching on

by meesheemooroo 0 reviews

Is Carla catching on to Amy's secret?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Published: 2014-08-25 - Updated: 2014-08-25 - 1424 words - Complete

0Unrated
Carla's car was in the hospital parking lot before I pulled up in Brendon's car. I got out and got in hers.
"What's going on and why having you returned any of my calls?" She asked motherly.
"I've just been with Brendon and I Haven't had my phone."
"Why not?" She asked. I had to tell her the truth if I couldn't trust my best friend then who could I trust to confide in?
"I think I lost it somewhere." I said. She took a look at my clothes and realized they were still covered in blood, Brendon's blood.
"So how did he shoot himself, or why?" She asked.
"I don't know I was upstairs and I herd a gun go off in the guestroom in the basement and I just found him there." I began to cry remembering the whole incident.she hugged me tightly holding me as I cried.
"It will be okay, I'm sure it was an accident. Do you feel up to going in to see him?" She asked. I thought about it and I honestly wasn't sure If I ever wanted to see him again but I had to make sure he was alright so I nodded to Carla.
The sun was hot and beginning to set as we made our way across the parking lot. I couldn't help but think anyone who would have known my situation would think I was crazy for walking right back to the man after I had escaped after he had almost killed me a couple times and raped me, but I just felt like I had to, I needed to.
"We're here to see Brendon Urie" Carla said to the receptionist. The receptionist took a look at my blood stained clothes with wide eyes then typed on her computer.
"He just got out of surgery.he's in room 202" she said and buzzed us in. Carla walked down the halls until we found his room.
"I'll wait out here." Carla said and I nodded and walked in.
I approached Brendon who was laying in the hospital bed with an oxygen mask over his face and IVs hooked up to his arm as he slept. His breathing almost matched the pace of the beeping heart monitor. I ran my fingers through his deep brown hair. Is face looked kind of pale making my heart dink worse than it was.
"Hello beautiful." He said smiling a little then pushed the oxygen mask up on his head. "You should of ran away." He said with his brown eyes looking up into mine making me weak.
"I couldn't leave you there to die." I said.
"You should of, I'm not a good person Amy."
" The person that does these things isn't you, it isn't the you I love. I want to be with you Brendon, I just think you need help." I thought me saing this might upset him but I didn't care he couldn't do much from a hospital bed with a gunshot wound.
"You're right. I can't do this to you if we have any plans of having a life together, you don't deserve it. I'm so sorry but like you said sorry only covers some things and even If I said I was sorry for the rest of my life it couldn't even begin to cover the damage I've done to you. I swear I'll get help if you stay. I love you." He said.
"I love you too Brendon. How are you feeling?" I asked.
"Little bit of pain, mostly tired though." He said weakly.
"I'm going to let you sleep, okay?" I said and gave him a kiss making my body tingle.
"Okay." He agreed.
"Oh, here's your phone and keys." I said putting them down on the table next to him.
"Thanks. hey babe?" He said.
"Yeah?"
"Why don't you hang out at your place for a while, hang out with Carla. You deserve it." He said.
When I walked out Carla had been waiting on me in the same set of chairs by the door.
"How is he?" She asked as we began walking out.
"He's good, in some pain but good." I said.
She was quiet for a bit she looked like she was thinking about something the whole way to my house. She didn't really talk until we were at my house.
"So what do you think of him? You've spent days with him you must really like him." She said facing me as we sat on my couch.
"I do, I actually think I love him. He's a bit...temperamental though." I said carefully choosing my words.
"Like temperamental how? Like a diva?" She asked raising an eyebrow at me.
"No, I don't know. He has these mood swings " I said.
"Oh." She said surprised. "Are they bad?" She asked.
"Not really." I lied.
"I've been your best friend foe ever now, and I just have this weird feeling something else is going on here." She said.
"Like what?" I sort of snapped at her.
"Things like that are what pushes me further into believing something is wrong. Is he hurting you?" She asked.
"No, of course not!" I said.
"I believe you, but if you have anything you need to tell me you know I'm here, that's what I'm for keeping secrets." He said.
"Same goes for you." I turned this subject around on her trying to get it off Brendon and I.
"Hey, you want to go do something fun?" She asked.
"Brendon said I should, but I would feel right about it with him being in the hospital and all.
"Come on, it will help you get your mind off things besides he said you should and not to mention we haven't spent time together in like a week." She said making too many points to argue with, and I could use it.
"Fine just dinner though." I said
"Of course." She said "but I'm deciding where and driving" she added and I agreed.
We went through my closet and found nice dresses because she said it would make me feel better.

"I thought we were going out to dinner?!" I rolled my eyes at her as she pulled up at a club.
"What? They serve food here...I think" she said. I sighed and got out of the car and she led me in.
The clubs music was so loud and poppy it made my head hurt. She found us a table and ordered us drinks.
"This is the only one I'm drinking." I said.
"If that's what you want, its fine" she smiled.
We began to talk until someone stopped by our table.
"I've seen you before, your Brendon Urie's new girlfriend." The man with the light sandy hair and glasses said as he stood by our table. He looked trimmed and shy.
"Wait, how did you know? Are you a fan of Brendon's band?" I asked determining this by his sheer awkwardness.
"Uh no uh I'm a friend, we tour together and stuff, were signed by the same label.there's some pictures of you with him floating around, so I just assumed..." He said. I looked to Carla who was almost drooling on the table.
"Oh! Yeah. I'm Amy" I said holding out my hand for him to shake.
"Patrick" he said shaking my hand.
"You can sit down if you want." Carla said excitedly but I could see an instant frown form on her face with his reply.
"I'm actually with some friends that I should get back to, but I just wanted to come say Hi." He said with his hands in his pockets.
"Its been nice meeting you Patrick." I said.
"Nice meeting you too, maybe I'll see you around" he said before he left.
"Dude, that was Patrick Stump from Fall out Boy." She said amazed and I laughed at her power to still see famous people as Idols, everyone was the same in my eyes with their own secrets and demons, I knew this all too well now.
"I really think I need to get going, I'm going to get up early tomorrow to see Brendon." I said. She rolled her eyes but agreed.


hey guys, yeah I know I threw Patrick stump in there but you all will understand why later. I can't decide If I want him as a main part of the story line or not, regardless of whether he is or not There's going to be a big twist coming up soon.
Sign up to rate and review this story