Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Grand Theft Autumn

new friends

by meesheemooroo 0 reviews

Pete introduces AJ to the rest of the band.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2014-08-29 - Updated: 2014-08-29 - 728 words

0Unrated
"AJ this Andy, Joe, and Patrick." Pete said pointing to each one of them individually I saved at them shyly.
"What does AJ stand for?" The curly short haired one with the guitar named Joe asked.
"Autumn Jane." Pete answered as he put his bass on. I was actually surprised that he remembered my middle name, and also very greatfull that Pete answered instead of me. I sat down on the edge of the pool table and watched them mess with their instruments for a moment.
"You mean the Autumn?" Andy asked Pete and Pete nodded. I was totally confused.
"Pete's mom talks about you when she tells stories of when Pete was little" Andy informed me.
"How old are you? How long are you in Chicago? Don't you live in Michigan?" Joe blabbered out more questions and I looked yo Pete helplessly for help.
"Yes, she lives in Michigan, she'll be here for two months. And she's a year and a half too old for you, so you would almost be illegal to her." Pete said and I scowled at him and he saw it and continued 'but its not like she would want you anyway." Pete smiled st me.
"Well I would ask her but you've been wandering for her this whole time, so that would defiantly be weird. Can she talk?" Joe asked.
"Yeah she can talk but she's all shy, and your definatly making it worse." Pete smiled, he thought this whole thing was hilarious "and she doesn't like you dude" Pete chuckled.
"How do you know? Ask her" Joe said. Pete turned to me with a smirk.
"How about it?" Pete asked me pointing with his thumb to Joe, I shook my dead and smiled.
"Seriously? Fine then which one of us do you find attractive? Not counting Pete of course"
"Leave her alone, dude." Andy said. I looked them all over and grinned.
"The one that hasn't talked yet." I pointed to the singer who looked up at me real quick and blushed."
"She speaks! And weirdest of all she finds Patrick attractive." Joe said and Patrick shot him a glare.
"He's shy too, but he actually talks when girls aren't around." Andy laughed. I looked at Patrick who wouldn't look at any of them, he had the bill of his hat pulled pretty far down pretty much covering his eyes and he was fiddling with his guitar.
"I want to hear him sing" I said and he looked back up at me for a second.
"You herd the lady, let's play something" Pete said.
"Pretty in punk?" Joe asked and the rest nodded then they began to play. I was impressed by what Patrick sounded like. I haven't seen Pete at bass yet either, which was pretty cool. I just sat on the pool table with my legs dangling over and listened. A few times I noticed Pete smiling at me making me smile back. These guys had a lot of energy and they were just good.
"Hey guys. I have some money for the tour fund" Pete said pulling out a was of cash when they took their break.
"Nice, did you make this all in one night?" Andy asked and Pete nodded. That's funny, I hadn't noticed Pete had a job and the WAF of bills looked like a lot of money.
"We should get going, mom just sent me a text saying that she wants us back by dinner and that was at six" Pete said.
"Its almost ten" Joe said.
"Well it's safe to say we missed dinner" Pete shrugged. When I said by to the guys they all said it back except Patrick who looked me in the eyes and gave me a wave and a little bit of a smile.
"Dude stick a fry in here, you'll love it promise." Pete said with his mouth full of burger holding out his milk shake for me to dip a fry in, I hesitantly did it but to my surprise it tasted great. Pete had stopped to get us fast food on the way home.
"I think the guys actually liked you being there today." Pete said
"It was fun" I said finishing my burger as we sat in the car.
"I don't feel like going home yet, do you?" He asked and I shook my head.
Sign up to rate and review this story