Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Grand Theft Autumn

hurt

by meesheemooroo 0 reviews

Hurt

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2014-08-29 - Updated: 2014-08-29 - 852 words

0Unrated
The next thing I knew we were driving through downtown Chicago. Pete parked near a park and we walked over to one of the benches in it and Pete played down on top of the table leaving room on the other side. I looked at him a moment thinking he was crazy.
"Come on over." He said and I layed down with him on the empty side of the picnic table. I was close enough to smellhim, reminding me of the shirt he let me have as we looked up at the night sky as skyscrapers rose above us all around the park, we couldn't see stars but it was still nice.
"So I take it everyone has herd of me then" thanks to your mom. I said remembering what Andy said earlier. "That's so...weird" I laughed.
"I know." He laughed. " our moms use to have this joke when we were little about us growing up and getting married or something." He said.
"Oh man, our moms are creepy. I think I remember when you stopped hanging out with me right before I moved. You said girls were gross." I laughed and he shrugged.
"I was seven. I remember telling you that. you looked like your little five year old heart was broken." He pouted jokingly.
"I think it pissed me off." I said trying to remember. Hanging out with Pete and talking about these things had brought back memories I didn't even know I had from when I was little.
"You said you write music right?" I asked him
"Yeah, well, I mean its not great." He said
"I write things like that too, and I feel the same way about mine."
"No way!" He said.
"Yeah, I have random notebooks just full of random things I've written back home."
"Your like the coolest girl ever, Autumn." He said reverting back to my first name.
"Thanks Pete." I said. Our hands played on the picnic table almost touching. I could feel the heat of his hand with mine making my spine tingle and my brain fuzzy. Maybe he wanted to hold my hand too? I was about to go for it when he sat up and spoke.
"We better be getting home, its bad enough we are already going to have to sneak in. We got up and began to walk back to his car.
On the way home he was silent until his phone wrong he looked at the number and cursed under his breath.
"Hey...no, I'm just on my way home from practice...tomorrow? No I didn't forget, no I swear. Okay. Love you too. "He said and hung up the phone and sighed I assumed it was his mom, he still didn't say anything the rest of the way home.
I woke up pretty late in the morning, it was almost noon, I got dressed and headed down stairs where I saw Pete sitting on the couch with a girl with short black hair. He glanced at me quickly before looking back at whatever they were watching on TV. I continued on without stopping until I made it to the kitchen where Dale was smiling at me.
"Morning sleepy head" she said. "Hungry?" She asked and I nodded.
"Sorry I slept in so late." I apologized.
" That's what summer vacation is for. How do you like it here so far?" She asked.
"It's actually kind of nice, at my house being an only child is so boring during summer break." I said and she sat a plate of sandwiches down in front of me and I thanked her.
"I told your mother it would be good for you." She winked.
I finished the sandwiches and thanked her again before I went back up to my room and called my mom.
"Hey honey! How's your break so far?" She asked
"Shitty. I'm ready to go home." I said
"Language." She warned. "We want to come home too we miss you. Maybe things will get better. Have you made any friends?" She asked.
"I thought I did" I sighed. Something had upset me and made me miss home.
"We will take you home as soon as we can, promise." She said.
When we got off the phone I decided to go for a walk and just think about things.
As I walked down the side walk of the suburb I thought about last night. Pete had been so nice to me and I didn't get why it couldn't be because he liked me, he had a girlfriend. Maybe he just felt bad because I didn't have any friends, or maybe he just took me with him because he didn't want Hillary to be mean to me again. Either way, I didn't need his pity or his help.
"Hey AJ!" I herd a voice call. I turned around to see Patrick he sort of jogged yo catch up with me.
"Hey, Patrick." I said.
"You remembered my name?" He asked surprised.
"Yeah, of course." I said and he pushed his rectangular gasses back up his nose as he smiled.
Sign up to rate and review this story