Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Grand Theft Autumn

date

by meesheemooroo 0 reviews

Date

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2014-08-30 - 1120 words

0Unrated
"So what are you doing out?" Patrick asked.
"Just going for a walk, there's nothing really to do around here." I said.
"Me too, I was doing to go down town but I just wanted to enjoy the weather while its not too hot." He said.
"How old are you?" I asked.
"Sixteen, you?"
"I'll be eighteen in three months." I said.
"Oh, why are you out here? Pete never told us."
"Oh my parents are on a business Trip and they wouldn't let me stay home by myself.
"Well do you like it here?" He asked.
"No." I answered.
"Why not?"
"I don't know, I guess I did but things have been going so badly since I've been here." I said feeling pretty bummed about it.
"You just need some friends, that's all. We can hang out if you want." He shrugged I could tell he was a little bit nervous about asking.
"Yeah sure!" I said and he tried to hide his faces surprise and excitement.
"How about tomorrow?" He asked.
"Sure." I agreed. "Could you do me a favor?" I asked.
"Yeah"
"Do you know where Pete lives? Because I don't know how to get back." I said and he smiled.
"I'll walk you back."
It took a while to get back home. But when We did I saw Pete pulling in the drive way alone.
"So I'll see you tomorrow around five?" He asked and I agreed.
"Hey Patrick." Pete said walking up to us with a bag in his hand. "What's up?"
"Just walking AJ home I found her and evidently she was lost." He said.
"Oh. You have my number Autumn, you could of just called me to come get you."
"You looked kind of busy when I left." I said.
"Band practice in two hours?" Patrick asked after a long pause silence.
"Yeah."Pete said.
"Are you coming?" Patrick asked me.
"If Pete will take me." I said
"Of course I will" he said looking at me funny.
We said good bye to Patrick and I walked in and up to my room as quickly as I could to try to avoid Pete, bus as soon as I got up there Pete came into my room.
"Hey, I got you something." He said holding out a bag to me and closing my door behind him.
"Why?" I asked confused.
"I don't know it just reminded me of you and I thought you would like it.
"You should really be spending money on your girlfriend instead of me." I said and he rolled his eyes.
"Just open the damn bag." He said and I finally did and pilled out a misfits T-shirt like the one Pete had given me only pink and black.
"Thanks" I said with smile.
"Were you mad at me for some reason?" He asked.
"No." I lied
"I seriously doubt that. You know you made a lot of girlfriend jabs in the past ten minutes. Your not mad about that are you?" He asked as I dug through my dresser.
"No, why would I be?" I asked and then changed into the black misfits shirt right there in front of him. He stared a bit before talking.
"I was just asking" he shrugged and I three him the pink shirt.
"Looks like were going matching for your practice tonight." I said making h laugh and change into the pink shirt.
"Hey I hope you don't care I'm goingboutvwith your friend Patrick tomorrow.
"What? But your almost eighteen and he's like sixteen." Pete argued.
"But I'm not eighteen yet." I said and he rolled his eyes. "So you do care?..." I asked
"No, no I don't." He said crossing his arms.
"Okay, now that that's settled are you ready to go?" I asked.
"Why Patrick? It could of at least been Andy." Pete began to argue in the car.
"I like Patrick and I don't find Andy attractive." I said plainly
"But Patrick's fashion since is like he grabbed random articles of clothing bout of a bag in the dark." Pete said still protesting.
"And your is any better?" I laughed.
"Were wearing the same shirt." He pointed out.
"But yours is pink." I argued
"You wanted me to wear it."
"But you willingly wore it." I said and he went silent knowing that I won. "I rest my case." I said as we pulled into Patrick's driveway.

"Hey! The wonder twins showed up!" Joe announced as we came down the stairs in matching shirts. Joe's comment made Andy smirk.
"Pete, why is AJ Wearing your shirt and why are you wearing a pink version of it?" Patrick asked curiously.
"Long story lost a fight about it on the way over here." He mumbled. "No, I take that back. Autumn is the new me for today." He said and I wasn't sure what that meant until he handed me his bass.
"Quit fucking around and let's get down to businesses, Pete." Joe said as the rest of the guys looked at Pete like he was crazy as he leaned against the pool table.
"I'm not fucking around." He shrugged.
I didn't know what else to do but put the bass strap around my shoulder. Pete threw me a pick and I caught it.
"Play pretty in punk" Pete ordered.
"Why?" Are you expecting her to just start playing?" Andy asked Pete.
"This is crazy. Can you play?" Joe asked me and I just shrugged and Pete smiled.
"Just do it." Pete groaned.
As they began the song they all watched me and I started playing what I remembered from yesterday. I saw Pete cracking up as they stared at me in disbelief out the corner of my eye.
We were half way through the song when Andy stopped playing.
"This was such a set up." Joe said.
"No, I didn't know he knew that I knew how to play bass." I said and we all looked to Pete to explain himself.
"I knew she knew how to play bass my mom told me. She started playing piano right before she moved when she was like five and could learn by ear, so yesterday I saw her watching what chords I was playing And took a shot in the dark that she might remember some of it."
"Who learns to play piano by ear at five tears old?" Joe asks.
"So in other words your telling us she's basically just like Patrick." Andy said making him go red in the face.
"She is also a master at DDR and writes lyrics." Pete smiled.
"I was an only child, okay? I had nothing else to do." I said handing Pete his bass back.
Sign up to rate and review this story