Categories > Movies > Van Helsing > Tears of Blood

Sweet Killer

by blood-fangs-of-doom 2 reviews

HIATUS Dracula fooled Van Helsing with his mind tricks and suceeded in giving life to his children. But only one lived to see the night. Van Helsing and Carl are now, yet again, ordered to go back ...

Category: Van Helsing - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Fantasy, Horror - Characters: Anna Valerious, Carl, Dracula, Van Helsing, Verona - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2006-08-10 - Updated: 2006-08-10 - 1434 words

1Original
Tears of Blood

A/N:
Yay! So here Van Helsing and Carl meet Vilashtri, without Dracula knowing! What's going to happen? Dundundun! Read and find out! Oh and please review!

Disclaimer: I do not own anything of the movie Van Helsing! And the lyrics!

Song Lyrics: Where Will You Go by Evanescence

Italics are thoughts, narrations, voices in other people's heads.

Chapter Three - Sweet Killer


You're too important for anyone
You play the role of all you long to be
But I, I know who you really are
You're the one who cries when you're alone

The sun above was clouded as usual in Vaseria and the area was cold, wind blowing. Ice was forming in many places, blowing even more colder winds to the villagers. Van Helsing and Carl stepped off their steeds holding the ropes, holding onto their weapons. The fewer villagers outside looked around to see them and shot them glares as if to say, You killed our leader! You murder! Carl looked around uneasily as the villagers continued to stare at them. Van Helsing didn't bother. He was guilty that he had, in his wolfen form, killed Anna, the last of the Valerious but Van Helsing knew she was in a much better place. The only thing that angered him was that Dracula had tricked him to think he was dead.

But where will you go
With no one left to save you from yourself
You can't escape
You can't escape

"Carl, ignore them," Van Helsing muttered. Carl nodded but still the villagers just stared at them.

"We're probably gonna have to stay somewhere a bit far away from here," Van Helsing spoke. At this rate, no one would let him and Carl into their houses.

"That's Van Helsing!" shouted a little boy beside his mother, who hushed him quickly. There was fear in her eyes as all the villagers did nothing but stare at them.

"Carl, we're going to have a visit to Castle Frankenstein and find Dracula, he probably wouldn't be far away," Van Helsing spoke and Carl nodded. Carl quickly followed after Van Helsing as they moved in with their steeds inside the forest. The cool air formed mists around the forest, clinging on branches, hiding the path ahead.

Van Helsing narrowed his eyes to look closely, holding onto the rope around the two steeds. Carl looked around, eyes looking fearful. They were now hidden from sight, away from the village and the staring villagers.

Slowly snow started to fall down gently, melting when it touches their clothes. Van Helsing looks up, the wide-brimmed hat moving upwards with him. Carl seemed to look up as well and this somehow made him smile and remember Anna. Then he remembered the task at hand.

"Come on, Carl, Dracula might have already known we're here," Van Helsing spoke and moved forwards. Suddenly the horses started to move uneasily ripped the ropes away from Van Helsing's hands. Van Helsing quickly reached out for the steeds but they already fled. And nothing could beat the speed of Transylvanian steeds.

Van Helsing only grumbled as Carl shouted, "Come back!" to the steeds, who were also out of sight now.

"Aren't we going to go after them?" Carl asked at Van Helsing who shook his head.

You think that I can't see right through your eyes
Scared to death to face reality
No one seems to hear your hidden cries
You're left to face yourself alone

"We need to kill Dracula and the new vampire first. And we won't be able to go after them, those steeds are too fast."

Carl sighed and nodded. Then he followed Van Helsing forward, moving deeper into the forest.

The forest was deadly quiet and not even a single bird chirped cheerfully. Only the sound of the wind was too be heard. The little specks of snow became bigger, now making piles of them on the ground.

"What do you think scared the horses?" Carl asked but Van Helsing didn't answer. His sharp eyes looked around, searching. He took out his pistol, aiming it in front the empty space.

As the two moved in, they could see an opening around the trees, and a small rock. Below the small rock were a pile of snow and sitting on the rock was a woman dressed in an elegant purple dress. She seemed to just stare at above her, looking curiously at the trees. She held a purple umbrella that matched her dress. The edges of her dress was wet with melted snow and her skin was as pale as the snow now falling on her beautiful, black hair. The trees above were covering the clouded sun and shadows stretched through the snow.

The woman looked up and her violet eyes looked curiously at Van Helsing and Carl. Carl looked at her with awe and Van Helsing looked shocked at her beauty. But then he wondered why this woman was even in this dangerous forest.

I realize you're afraid
But you can't abandon everyone
You can't escape
You don't want to escape

"Why are you here, it's dangerous!" Van Helsing shouted and he was looking at the woman suspiciously. He slightly lowered his pistol, but still aimed it at the woman.

"I'm dangerous..." she whispered in Romanian and she smiled. Van Helsing immediately knew why this woman was here. She was the vampire they were finding, the one they were here to kill. But why wasn't the woman attacking them?

"Carl, this woman is the vampire we're finding! Get ready!" Van Helsing spoke and Carl's eyes widened. Theh e quickly nodded and started to look for a weapon. Van Helsing pointed the pistol back to the woman.

The woman looked at her curiously but she didn't move and she still had her grip on her umbrella. Then she got up on her feet, her heels touching the cold snow covered ground.

"Yes, I am a vampire. But I won't bite you," the woman spoke and to Van Helsing's utter confusion, the woman walked away from them without looking back. Carl, who had just now been grabbing anything hurriedly from his bag, stopped as well and stared at the woman's back.

"Why didn't she attack?" Carl spoke and Van Helsing shook his head with a perplexed expression on his face.

"Come on, Carl, we're going after her."

Van Helsing quickly followed the woman and quickly Carl followed him as well. The woman's umbrella shone brightly purple, making her look eerie in the mist. Suddenly the woman stopped and she looked around at them, a frown now on her face.

"Do you have a problem?" the woman spoke, her eyes watching them. Carl seemed to jump fearfully but Van Helsing walked up to her.

I'm so sick of speaking words that no one understands
Is it clear enough that you can't live your whole life all alone
I can hear you when you whisper
But you can't even hear me screaming

"What's your name?" asked Van Helsing. The woman raised her eyebrows.

"My name is Vilashtri."

"Your not like other vampires," Van Helsing spoke and sawthe woman, Vilashtri,grin.

"I only kill when I need to. I hate death. My father, on the other hand..."Vilashtri said and frowned again.

"Who is your father?

The woman looked up at the handsome man and spoke, "Count Dracula,"

Van Helsing's eyes widened in shock and anger started to rise in him.

"You're HIS CHILD?" he thundered, andVilashtri nodded. Carl's jaw dropped open now. "How on earth did he bring life to his children?"

"Who are you?" Vilashtri spoke and a hint of confusion rose in her eyes as well.

"That doesn't matter. We're here to kill you and your father!"

The woman looked a bit suprised but still didn't attack them. Her eyes seemed to just observe the two.

"It is no suprise. My father enjoys death. It seems that is the only joy in life for him now,"she spoke.

"Your a vampire, your evil," Carl shouted and this made the woman glare at him.

"I am not evil! I never was!" Vilashriroared angrily and her eyes seemed to turn red.

Van Helsing watchedVilashtri and spoke, "Then if your not evil,would you help us kill your father?"

Vilashtri looked at him in horror. "Why would I do that? He is my father!"

I realize you're afraid
But you can't reject the whole world
You can't escape
You won't escape
You can't escape
You don't want to escape

A/N: So I left it right there! Would Vilashtri help? lol Anyway, please review!
Sign up to rate and review this story