Categories > Movies > Van Helsing > Tears of Blood

Not Alive

by blood-fangs-of-doom 0 reviews

HIATUS Dracula fooled Van Helsing with his mind tricks and suceeded in giving life to his children. But only one lived to see the night. Van Helsing and Carl are now, yet again, ordered to go back ...

Category: Van Helsing - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Fantasy, Horror - Characters: Aleera, Carl, Dracula, Van Helsing, Verona - Warnings: [!!] [?] - Published: 2006-08-10 - Updated: 2006-08-10 - 982 words

0Unrated
Tears of Blood

A/N:
Ok, second chapter! I have a lot of time so I'd write another one anyway, lol Well, hope you like it and please review! (And you'll know Vilashtri is as evil as her father!)

Disclaimer: I do not own anything of the movie Van Helsing! And the lyrics!

Song Lyrics: Away From Me by Evanescence

Italics are thoughts, narrations, voices in other people's heads.

Chapter Two - Not Alive

I hold my breath as this life starts to take its toll
I hide behind a smile as this perfect plan unfolds
But oh, God, I feel I've been lied to
Lost all faith in the things I have achieved
And I...

Vilashtri sat on her bed, tears falling like rain on the bed sheets, printing wet marks on them. She sniffed at the thought that her life was a mess, that she was the one who was going to bring death to humanity. She knew her father had had a chance to be human, but why could she not have a chance? Why did she have to be born immortal?

She bit her lips angrily. It was her father's fault. It was his fault that she was born like this, an immortal woman who will still have to kill in order to survive.

The taste of her last human meal still lingered in her, making her disgusted. She was going to live drinking animals and werewolves for as much as possible. Though werewolves were still dangerous to drink from and a human would be underneath the raging wolf, she would kill them because of the bad deeds the wolf will bring to the village.

She wiped her tears away from her face and got out of her bed. She changed out of her dress and wore a dark purple one that matched her light purple eyes, with a hint of red. She went into the bathroom and washed her face, wiping the tears off her. Not even one scar laid on her face which made her more beautiful.

She looked at herself in the mirror and looked at the dark hair that fell on her eyes. It was straight like her fathers and as her father said, "Like your mother, Verona's."

She wondered what had happened to her mother, or rather, mothers. Her father had mentioned quite a few times how they were like but only briefly. Then he would stop talking altogether.

She was tall and slim in the dress she wore and she had eyes that would have made anyone love her.

I've woken now to find myself
In the shadows of all I have created
I'm longing to be lost in you
(away from this place I have made)
Won't you take me away from me

She stopped looking at her reflection and decided she would take a walk outside, cool herself from the wind, fly up into the fresh air. She walked towards her window, slipper her legs delicately through the window and jumped off the roof, her arms spreading into white wings. She swooped through the air, her wings cutting through the wind. She breahted in the air and breahted out, letting her relax. She wanted to forget that she was a killer, forget that she was immortal. She would be a bird, a flawless bird with nothing but the wind to care about.

The moon above her showered moonlight down on her softly, as if she was being touched gently, comforting her. She flew towards the village, staying up above the clouds so the villagers would not see her. Except there were no villagers outside. The lights on the lamps were out and it was silent as the grave.

Fear lingers in this place... Vilashtri thought sadly. Unlike her father, she felt pain, she felt sadness, she felt love and all the emotions any human might have. She was not soulless but nor was she fearless.

She feared death the most. After what had happened to her brothers and sisters, she never felt like seeing anyone or any living thing die. She loved life and how nature seemed to always bloom in any place, even unpredictable places. Life always finds a way to live. She hoped she would be able to find a way to feel alive as ever as well.

Crawling through this world as disease flows through my veins
I look into myself, but my own heart has been changed
I can't go on like this
I loathe all I've become

Van Helsing put some finishing touches to himself and put his black wide-brimmed hat on his head, covering as much of his face as possible. He had gotten permission immediately to destory Dracula and this new vampire. Carl was to go with him because the last time Van Helsing had brang him, he proved to be useful. As a scholar and as a... friend. He walked towards Carl, who was gathering as much weapons and scrolls of information he needed into his woolen bag. Van Helsing grabbed for two pistolsoff the table near himand put them in his holsters.

"Ready, Carl?" he asked and Carl nodded, lowering his brown hood. They headed towards the transportation that awaited them, which were two horses. No.. Transylvanian steeds! Van Helsing thought as he recognized the black color and features of the previous horses they had rode on.

"Van Helsing, how on earth are we going to kill Dracula and this new vampire? The new vampire we might be able to kill but Dracula? We won't be able to him without the Werewolf's curse!" Carl shouted as he put his brown woolen bag on the top of the steed. Van Helsing rode on top of the steed's back and answered, "We'll find out."

Lost in a dying world I reach for something more
I have grown so weary of this lie I live
Sign up to rate and review this story