Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > ++Drowning Lessons+With Gerard Way++

++Chapter#8+Letting Go++

by RavenxBlack 2 reviews

Aralyn has a dream about a Ship called Titanic and its tragic end. The next morning she finds herself being forced to board by her abusive father. 5 days through the trip, her worries seem to float...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Erotica, Fantasy, Horror, Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [!!] [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2006-08-10 - Updated: 2006-08-10 - 390 words

0Unrated
I knew who had her. I was furious and worried, I didn't want her to become a Vampire, and her life would never be the same. I ran to Adrian's room and knocked on it loudly. He opened the door casually.

"Yes?" In a second I saw his eyes widen, I pulled a stake out of my pocket, and stabbed him with it, so quickly you could barley see it. I pushed him in his room, as I saw his dead-blood run down him. I was about to take another plunge at him.

"THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR KILLING THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!!" I screamed.

"SHE'S NOT DEAD!" Adrian screamed. I paused.

"What?" I said, with an ounce of happiness, that the might of been telling the truth.

"She's not dead, yet. But she will be, don't worry about that." I threw him onto the floor. And searched the room for her. The sight of her, naked in his bed, was another nightmare but dead!? I ran over to her side, and realized, her transformation was almost complete.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HER!?" I yelled.

"What you should have done!" Adrian said, still in agony. "But when she does wake, I'll make sure she never comes back!" After those words he was gone.

I had to get Aralyn out of here, I rapped her up in sheets, and ran out the front door, it was midday, and no-one was around, that was weird. But then I heard a crowd behind me, and I saw who was leading them. I ran the whole length of the boat as they ran after me, but there was no way out. I stopped at the ledge of the ship. The mob of vampires behind me was getting closer.

"I'm sorry." I whispered to Aralyn. "I know you don't want the life of a Vampire, but add least if I do this, you have a quick death..." I felt the warmth of a tear drip down my face, like the warmth of something human, like Aralyn. "I'll never forget you... EVER." I finally let go. As I was carried away by the Vampires, I saw her body float silently into the ocean...

THIS IS NOT THE END!! WOO!! IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE REST YOU'LL HAVE TO WAIT A BIT!! HA!!
Sign up to rate and review this story