Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > ++Drowning Lessons+With Gerard Way++

++Chapter#9+There's Hope!++

by RavenxBlack 1 review

Aralyn has a dream about a Ship called Titanic and its tragic end. The next morning she finds herself being forced to board by her abusive father. 5 days through the trip, her worries seem to float...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Erotica, Fantasy, Horror, Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [!!] [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2006-08-11 - Updated: 2006-08-11 - 365 words

0Unrated
My heart was punching me through my chest. What have I just done? I loved her how could I have done that? The Vampires, turned into humans, and dropped me off at the hospital.

"Good job gentleman! We shall re-ward you later on, but for now..." The doctor stopped speaking, and shoved me into a cage like an animal. "We can all have a good night sleep tonight!" Most of everyone applauded. I just sat there at Adrian, who was happy and free. I held the bars on the cage so tight, they almost bent and broke off.

Everyone had gone, and it was only me and my tears. Everyone was silently asleep, not knowing they weren't safe yet. All of a sudden, there was a huge jolt of the ship. And I smiled, Aralyn was right about the ship after-all. Ad least we both got to die.

At this time no-one was worrying, I had heard no screams, but people dragging themselves to the problem of the ship, still in their night hats. Ha.

"Don't die." I heard a voice say.

"Who are you?" I whispered back.

"It's Aralyn, you can't die, I need to see you."

"Wait a minute, how can I see you without dying?" I was very confused.

"I'm not dead... Dumbass, I'm in a coma."

"Oh, where?"

"Well, I'm floating in the ocean where you left me... so there! Anyway, just get on a life boat, that says 28, and I'll be waiting for you... to save my life!"

I napped out of it, I had to do what she said otherwise, I'd never see her again, and her soul would be claimed by the ocean.
I hided myself under a top hat, and calmly but quickly walked out of the hospital. Everyone started to run in panic, but I slowly managed to get to the life boats, without a fuss. 25, 26, 27, 28! The life boat that I need had already left the ship, I took off my hat and dived in the deadly water. I swan as fast as I could, and when I got there, most people helped me on to safety. I looked around, and saw no sign of Aralyn.
Sign up to rate and review this story