Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > ++Drowning Lessons+With Gerard Way++

++Chapter#10+A Cold A Miserable Coma++

by RavenxBlack 2 reviews

Aralyn has a dream about a Ship called Titanic and its tragic end. The next morning she finds herself being forced to board by her abusive father. 5 days through the trip, her worries seem to float...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Erotica, Fantasy, Horror, Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [!!] [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2006-08-13 - Updated: 2006-08-13 - 211 words

0Unrated
The lifeboats just floated further and further out into the ocean. Everyone was asleep, or too frozen to move. The man rowing the boat was looking around in the water with his flashlight, but there was nothing but open sea. I started to fall asleep when he shouted.

"Someone's over board!" Everyone woke up in a shock, even me. The first person I thought of was Aralyn, and I was correct. They dragged her cold miserable body out of the water. I rested her head on my lap, and gave her my coat.

"Do you know her?" He asked.

"Err. Yeh. She's my wife..." I stroked her head.

"Sorry mate, I don't think she-"

"You don't think she's what!? Alive? Well, neither does me..." I snapped at him, showing him my vampire teeth.

"Oh..." He was almost in a trance of fright.

*******************

Everyone had fallen asleep, except for me. The mist of day leaked over the sea, as we reached the shore. Everyone stepped off, as I disappeared. There was a horse and carriage waiting for me.

"Sir let me take your coat" He insisted. I glared at him and he backed away. I stepped in and sat, still holding her.

"To my castle as quick as you can!" I yelled.
Sign up to rate and review this story