Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > ++Drowning Lessons+With Gerard Way++

++***THE END CHAPTER***++

by RavenxBlack 2 reviews

Aralyn has a dream about a Ship called Titanic and its tragic end. The next morning she finds herself being forced to board by her abusive father. 5 days through the trip, her worries seem to float...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Erotica, Fantasy, Horror, Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [!!] [R] [V] [X] - Published: 2006-08-14 - Updated: 2006-08-14 - 179 words

-1Predictable
She was in a coma for weeks; I almost lost hope, and thought that she maybe was dead. We both lay silently in my coffin, without a sound of breath, or a snort of snoring. Just silence. Sometimes I would drift off in my dreams to see her, but still she wouldn't say a word, just the sight of her, not her presence. I promised myself I wouldn't wake until she would live again, even if it would take all eternity.

*******************

I didn't want to wake up. I felt an erge to just lay here all my life, with no worries and no cares. But then I thought of Gerard. And wanted to be with him, I felt so lonely. But nothing had seemed real anymore. I saw a light, and I felt air in my lungs and I gasped.

I woke up, and I was in my bed. "Was it all a dream?" I laid there talking to who I thought was myself.

"Yes, it's all a dream..." Said Gerard. With a smile on his face.

********THE END********
Sign up to rate and review this story