Categories > Original > Horror > The Werewolf And The Reaper

Prolouge

by vdtwwdtbwwe0809 0 reviews

Derek & Two Year Girlfriend Kelly Heartily Leaves Home To Return To Beacon Hill.

Category: Horror - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2014-09-03 - Updated: 2014-09-03 - 1371 words

0Unrated
Derek

After not getting a the usual phone calls from Laura my only surviving sibling besides my comatose uncle my girlfriend yes girlfriend. Me Derek Hale who's been used and doesn't trust nobody has a girlfriend Kelly Heartily. Five foot six blonde green eyed beauty was able to knock down the walls I tightly built up over just six months we knew each other. The reason she is as damaged as I am. Kelly also lost her family to hunters also. The reason why, my girlfriend is a reaper. Able to feel death, take people souls, and bring people back to life. Hunters labeled them as danger like the werewolves and killed her family. Since no contact with my sister Kelly and I returned to my home in Beacon Hills where Laura told she would be staying till she find the alpha or the alpha move on.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing my poor sister cut in half, it looked like her luck ran out and the assholes hunters got her. I heard Kel walk up to me and hug me from behind. "I'm so sorry babe well make them pay." I nodded and that was when I see and hear the police and their cars bursting through the tree line. Grabbing Kelly and throwing her over my shoulder I speed away from their view. "Next time warning." I smirked at her and kissed her forehead.

"I hope they don’t find her body she should be buried not poke and prod at, cut open." I looked down at her.

"Want me to cause a distraction?" I moved the piece of her that fell in her face, Kelly since she's a reaper can transform into a ghostly figure scared the shit outta me when I found here in the form back at my apartment in New York where Laura and I fled to that winter night. Kelly just had to reap a little girl who crazed father beaten to death she was shaken and tears kept falling we couldn’t sleep that night.

" No cause we won't need it." With a confused face I explained to her how I heard another car pulled and I smell two teenage boys. She looked around.

"What the fuck are they doing here this late at night?" She started to transform probably to scare the boys away.

"No Kel."

"Why they shouldn’t be out here, I have a bad feeling Der." I grabbed her hand and started walking the way I smell the boys.

"Because if they happen to get the attention of the cops then we can swoop in and get my sister." She nodded and we continued the way to the boys. Catching up to them we hid behind a tree and listened and followed in the shadows.

"Are you serious?" The buzz cut teen looked at the curly head and slapped his back after turning on his flashlight and leaving.

"Come on you’re the one always bitching that nothing happens in Beacon Hills." Kel scoffed.

"And that would be a problem because?" I smirked.

"Remember they don’t know what's out there." She scoffed again. As the teens left our view we followed making sure we weren't seen.

"I wanted to get some sleep before practice tomorrow." The boy friend complained and followed his friend.

The other laughed and sarcastically said. "Yea cause sitting on the bench the entire season is such a grueling effort." The other one huffed.

"No because I'm playing this year and making first line." 'That's the sprit' I heard Kelly said.

"That's the sprit." From the corner of my eye I see Kel pout. I chuckled and Kelly stuck her tongue at me. "Everyone should have a dream, even if it's a completely unrealistic one."

"He's a little asshole." I said. Kelly laughed.

"You shouldn’t talk." I glared at her and she blew me a kiss, she'll pay for that later. They continued threw the woods coming up to a hill where Kel and I can see cops up ahead.

"Kel, come closer." Not questioning me she moved closer and after warning her I told her to hop on my back and after settling I jump onto the branch.

"Hey Stiles which half of the body are we looking for." I growled and calmed once Kelly hand started combing through my hair.

"Huh don’t know.' I heard Kelly call him an idiot.

"Ok what if the one who killed the girl is still out here?" The kid Stiles laughed

"Don’t know either." I turned to Kelly and she rolled her eyes.

"They have a death wish." She said I shook my head and watched as Stiles ran ahead of his friend who was calling his name. Kelly and I watched as the friend that was left behind use his asthma pump and Stiles getting caught. "Know is our chance babe." She transformed into her other form and disappeared did I forget to mention she can transport. After catching up to her I was about to pick Laura top half up when I heard Kelly scream turning around I see this flash of black attack her.

"Kelly!?"

"I'm ok." I turned and she was behind me. When we looked back the alpha was growling and it's red eyes were set on us. "Take my hand." I did and she teleported us to the entrance of the woods. I growled and punched the tree next to me.

"We were right there, and that fur ball had to attack." I closed the distance between Kelly and tugged her towards my body into a hug. "You ok?" I looked up and down her body looking for a scratched or a bite. Her hands cupped my face and lift it till I was looking at her.

"I'm ok, not scratches no bite." I nodded and kissed her.

"I- you’re the only person I trust and now have left I-I can't loose you."

"I can't die, I won't become like my cousin Paige." I tensed.

"I know that, you were holding your shoulder.."

"It's a small cut from a rock when the alpha attacked me, I'm sorry for bringing up my cousin like that." I shook my head no.

"Don't be, you were just reassuring me." I kissed her again. "You don’t think it's…"

She laughed. "No you dated my cousin five years ago Derek, a little jealous how much you two loved each other but.."

"Paige is gone, yea what we had was… but it's you now what you and I have is much more than Paige. " She smiled. "I love you, I might not say it enough but I do, I was a teenage then I didn’t know what love was and then Kate." I stopped when her eyes glow red and her face darkened. "She fucked me up you fixed me." Her face brighten and she kissed me as it was getting heated we heard a scream followed by a howl.

"Oh shit." She left.

"Kelly!" I followed her scent and I found her near a ditch and she look scared. "Don’t do that you know I hate it." We heard another scream and I flashed my eyes so I can see the boy with a bite on his side and he left. "Come on now we can get Laura." She left again and when I met up I grabbed my sister and Kel teleported us to my burnt down home and after taking the shovel from Kelly, the both of us buried my sister.

"Wait before we we get cleaned up." I watched as she teleported to god knows where and came back and she had wolfs bane in her hand. "I'm going to bury this on top so if some wild animals or ass hole teenagers just happen to dig this up they'll see a wolf instead of Laura." After she was done I pulled her towards me and kissed her.

"Thank you." She smiled.


"You 're very welcome, now." I watched as she took off her shirt. "How about we conserve water" I growled and threw her over my shoulder and enjoyed a heated shower.
Sign up to rate and review this story