Categories > Original > Horror > The Werewolf And The Reaper

Pilot

by vdtwwdtbwwe0809 0 reviews

Scott McCall Has Trouble Believing He Has Become A Werewolf After A Night Out Being Dragged From His Best friend Stiles. Derek makes Kelly His Mate And Talk About Becoming Parents One Day.

Category: Horror - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2014-09-03 - 2179 words

0Unrated
Kelly

After a crazy yet steamy night my boyfriend and I were able to bury Laura next to her family home. I was scared after the text I got for Derek saying we had to leave New York to Beacon Hills. When I met him down stairs I was worried because he was shaking and pale when I ask what happened he told me he lost contact with he only sibling Laura, I like Laura she kind and sweet very loyal and protective of her little brother Derek. We became friends very quick the same way Derek and I did. I think the lost and that were both supernatural helped. Now my sexy wolf woke me up and asked for help watching the new kid that was bit last night by the alpha.

"I'm freezing my ass off and a little ticked off that there we didn’t have our tradition morning sex." He smirked.

"I promise as soon as were done we won't leave the bedroom till you can't scream my name anymore and we both pass out." I shivered.

"Promises." He laughed and we continued to watch the teenager who we found out was named Scott. Stiles was sitting on the bench while Scott was talking to the crazy coach.

"Try not to take any in the face." I laughed. And Derek smirked. "Lets go." We watched Scott to position at the goal.

"So what's the reason were watching him?"

"See if the bite took." I nodded. And boy did it he was catching the balls without moving any part of his body.

"What now?" I looked at my boyfriend.

"Well go home and keep that promise, and watch the new beta."

--------------------********---------------------------------------------------------------

Derek

After two fantastic hours of sex with Kel I left the house while she slept. Following the sounds that woke me It was the two teens that was searching for the body. Growling I walked towards them. Stiles notice me and the yelp caught the beta attention.

"What're doing here?" I continue to make my way to them. "Huh?" I heard footsteps from the left and Kelly showed up.

"Derek wher…" She spotted the two teens and I see her eyes lingering on Scott. "This is private property" I smirked and the two teens were scared and I wanted to laugh at Stiles face his jaw was hanging open ever since my girl shown up. "Close your mouth sweet heart you catching flies." Scott laughed at Stiles face and I growled when I saw him do a once over her body. He started stuttering.

"Wow.. Uh… my god she's so hot…." I glared and he cleared his throat. "Sorry uh we lost something but forget it we'll go." I took the inhaler I knew they will come looking for and threw it to the beta which he caught we ease.

"Thanks." Scot and Stiles left and I grabbed Kelly and we head back home.

"What do you say I get my cousins and uncle Jeff to come fix this place up?" I froze and look at her.

"What you suggested means a lot to me it does, but I was thinking of finding something new I need to move on let go." She smiled.

"Cool because even though your nice and warm to sleep next to I still happen to freeze my ass off." I pulled her to me.

"I can always help with that." She groaned.

"Mmmh I would love to but I'm starving." I growled before taking her lips and we walked to my Camaro and drove to this little café. "Lets sit inside right by the fire place." I took her hand and we after grabbing the menu we took our seats.

"Remember on our second anniversary I asked you if you would consider wearing my mark?" She looked up from the menu.

"Yea, and I was thinking I would love to." I growled picturing her having my mark on her shoulder. She giggled and continued. "I mean we lasted two years, I love you and you love me even though we both agree no marriage cause my parents sucked ass and they ruined it for me, and Kate." I had to close my eyes so no one can see them turn red. I opened them when Derek grabbed my hand. "She hurt you badly I was surprised you asked me out."

"I knew you weren't Kate, you don’t care that I'm a werewolf, and you help me when Laura and I came to New York at the age of eighteen." She blushed.

"I didn’t do much." I laughed.

"Did you or did you not help me and Laura find an apartment, when I pushed you away you fought to be my friend, you help me putting Peter in health center and helped Laura when she had trouble controlling her urges being an alpha." She smiled.

"I guess I did, you were very mean when we first met. Insulted me any chance you got, threatened to rip my throat out with your teeth." I smiled at the memory. "And when I told you my feelings you walked away and found playboy bunny walk out of your room." I was a dick, I remember Laura coming home after talking to Kel scream at me. 'Someone actually can stand your ass and jump not your bones every two seconds and you throw it all away because you scared she can hurt you like Kate Agrent, not everyone is her little brother, and what pisses me off more is that you actually like her to.' Thank god she was able to forgive me when I finally opened up and explained my actions I told her about Kate and Paige. You should've seen my face when she told me Paige was her cousin.

"I was a dick, but I wised up and look where we're now." She nodded and the sad look left her face. "Full moon is Friday we can do it then." I see the red head and her boyfriend walk into the café. I tapped Kelly and pointed to the couple.

"Jackson I hope you got everyone ready for the party Friday it had to be better than last year one."

"What a prissy bitch." I chocked on my coffee. You can see the boyfriend roll his eyes.

"Of course babe." He was looking around and when his eyes landed on my girl he liked his lips and smirked. I growled.

"What a pig his girlfriend is right there, if you ever do something like that I'm ripping your dick off." I paled and placed my hands over my family jewels.

"Oh Allison said she can make it after all she's coming with Scott." The redhead said looking at her phone.

"So let me guess were going to this party?" I pulled her up to leave noticing Jackass was looking at her ass I pulled her into me and kissed her heatedly. She looked at the couple who jaw was hanging on the floor then back at me. "Your so bad." I smirked and we left the café with the red head saying. "Jackson how come you can't kiss me like that." I smirked as I drove off.

----------------------************------------------------------


Kelly

It is not Friday and Derek and I made it to the party and to blend in I wore a sheer black tube top and black skinny jeans with a denim jacket and heeled boots that Derek loved.

"There he is." Derek and I see Scott and the Argent girl who we learned is named Allison walked through the door. Suddenly I was pushed forward by the big ass dog that leaned against the fence. Derek caught me and we caught Scott's attention. Derek turned to the dog glared at it before flashing his eyes blue shutting it up.

"Let's go he knows where here and that's what I want know we stay in the shadows." I nodded. Twenty minutes later we see Scott dancing with the girl and Stiles by the punch bowl that's probably spiked when we heard Allison call Scott name. We watched as Scott left with Stiles following a couple seconds later.

"You get Scott and I will follow Stiles." He pulled me into a kiss.

"Be careful the alpha is still there and it's a full moon, I love you." I smiled.

"I love you too." When I walked out the front door I see Stiles jeep squealing around the corner. "Show time." I made sure no one was watching then teleported in the back seat of Stiles jeep. "Hello Stiles."

"Oh my god!" The car swerved and then he parked it then turned to me. "Who.. The… Fuck…"

"You don't speak to a lady that way Stiles." He continued to pant. "My name is Kelly Heartily and my boyfriend and I want to help you, now drive." He turned around and did as told I climbed into the passenger seat.

"Boyfriend?" He asked

"Derek Hale?" He stopped suddenly and I almost hit my head on the dash board.

"You're the hottie that's dating him?" I glared.

"What's wrong with Derek?"

"He's dangerous and maybe you should get out how can I trust you when your dating the one that turned my best friend." I laughed and he glared at me.

"Derek not dangerous we been dating for two years and known each other for three and a half." I continued to laugh.

"He turned Scott!"

"No he didn't." He didn’t believe me I can tell.

"And why should I believe you and he…you know what he is right?"

"Uh duh, and we just moved back here so he couldn't and there another one of him."

"Him, don’t you mean us?" I smirked.

"I'm not a werewolf Stiles."

"Then what're you?"

"In latin they call me et qui metit look it up." With that I teleported to Derek that was back at the house. "What happened?"

"The beta almost gotten himself and I killed, stubborn little fucker fought me." He had this look on his face.

"What is it?" He sighed and pulled me so I was straddling him on the couch.

"The Argents are here." I gasped. "We need to keep a low profile. I can't loose you thank god Kate aint here, she has a vendetta against both of us." I nodded.

"She won't kill you Derek you to use…" I growled.

"Shh I was young and stupid, I fucking despise her, and your right she'll play games with me mind games but she hates you she be furious when she finds out were together. She'll be bitter when you have my mark." I nodded.

"The mark of the mates." He smirked and kissed me.

"Are you sure, there's no going back after this once it’s done.." I kissed him.

"I want this it's the closet thing, us being married I'm comfortable with this I want this." He kissed me again and in a frenzy ripped my shirt and then went my jeans. Pulling back I smirked and snapped my fingers the both of us were naked. He growled and we lost our selves in each other and before we climaxed he extended his fangs eyes ice blue and he bit me. It hurt like a bitch but now I'm his. When he pulled away he howled. Panting I tried to pull away but we were locked.

He laughed. "Shit I forgot about that." I was laughing too. It turned into a moan when he kissed my mark. "Mine, were mates now Kel."

"I know, I wish there was a way I can mark you to." I pouted.

"You don’t have to mark me maybe you can give me something." That's when I remembered my dad's wedding ring it was what he gave me before he told me to run. I took it from around m neck. "It's my dads, I found him when I walked into my home from school, I was a senior I was graduating the next day." Derek squeezed my hips. "I found him laying in a pool of his own blood stabbed the knife still in his chest it's the only thing that can kill a reaper, he told me to run but before I can move he took this ring off his finger and gave it to me." I held it up. "You can wear it on your finger or around your…" Derek took it from me and put it on his ring finger. My eyes were tearing.

"There, married in our own way." I smiled.

"Does that mean I'm Mrs. Hale now." He growled.

"Mrs. Hale, I like it." His hand went to my stomach. "You know there is a chance since we locked and we…" I kissed him.

I'm on birth control, but when if were ready I would love to." I wouldn’t look at him I was to scared. He lifted my face.

"Soon." And we made it to the bedroom for round two.
Sign up to rate and review this story