Categories > Original > Horror > The Werewolf And The Reaper

Second Chance At First Line

by vdtwwdtbwwe0809 0 reviews

Now Husband And Wife Derek And Kelly Has Trouble Helping Scott When He Fights The Two People Who Knows About Werewolf Best. Derek Warns Scott That If he Plays The Game On Saturday He's Putting Them...

Category: Horror - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2014-09-03 - 3426 words

0Unrated
Derek

I woke up to Kelly purring in her sleep cuddled up close to my body, I guess she wasn’t kidding when she said even though my body gives off heat she still freezes.

"Don't move please I'm toasty warm." I laugh and rolled towards her.

"I feel bad I thought you were joking, werewolfs gives off heat I thought I would warm you." She glared.

"I'm a reaper babe, I'm always going to be cold, colder than most people" I nodded and rolled her on her back rest my head on her chest.

"Lets go back to sleep it's to damn early." She giggled.

"I would love to but I want to meet Scott." I snapped my head up to look at her face.

"Why?"

"He doesn’t trust you both Stiles and Scott think it was you that turned him." I sighed.

"But your my wife now." We both smiled. "Do you really think they will trust you if they know your married to me."

"Stiles already know, and Scott needs us no matter how stubborn he is, I think I can make him understand I hope." I nodded and kissed the mark I made and she moaned and her hips buckled.

"You can leave when I'm done with you."

-----------------------------*******---------------------------------------

Kelly

After my husband, my god that is so weird to say or think ok after our steamy morning I snuck into the school and into the boys locker room. Ignoring the wolf whistle ha if they only knew ignoring them I walked to find a Scott in a daze noticing me. Stiles was dressed and walked by.

"Hey Scott, hey Kelly." He walked by but stopped and rushed back almost tripping on his feet. "What the hell are you doing here, this is the boys locker room and your to old to be in here." I raised my eye brow.

"Old, Stiles I'm only twenty one." His eye widen.

"Wow." I nodded and turned my attention to Scott. I extended my hand to him.

"Hi I'm Kelly Hale." Both boys froze and Scott glared.

"You told me she was Kelly Heartily." Scott said to Stiles.

"She-she told me that last Friday.."

"Derek and I just got married yesterday well sort of." They raised their eye brow. "Which is none of your business, now Scott I'm here to tell you that Derek and I want to help you."

"Why, he turned me he's the one that made my life a living hell I don’t want to be a were wolf." I glared.

"He didn’t do it we just moved to Beacon Hills, and like I told Stiles there's another."

"What is it, who did this to me."

"Yea!" Scott and I gave Stiles a look.

"I can't tell you at least not yet, not until Derek said it's ok for you to know." They nodded.

"How can you help Scott?"

"Derek can teach you the basic, how to control your emotions that anger during the full moon, how to use your senses."

"He can do that."

"Yes but only if you let him and won't fight him every step of the way." He nodded.

"What're you, Stiles told me your supernatural to." I looked at Stiles.

"Did you look it up." He nodded and paled.

"You’re a reaper." Scott gasped.

"How, what a reaper no.."

"Yup, what Stiles said is true, and you think you have problems, you don't have to take people to the other side from ages two to well you grow old and die." They had frowns on their faces.

"That fucking sucks."

"Yea, I got to go before Derek comes find me." I see Stiles pale and Scott growl as I was leaving the room.

--------------------------------------**********------------------------------------------------

Derek

I met with Kelly behind the bleachers and wrapped my arms around her and kissed the back of her head.

"How it go with Scott and Spaz" She laughed.

"Ok, I guess Scott hates you and Stiles is scared of you."

"Good." She hit my arm.

"That’s not nice, you can use some friends besides hanging around me all day." I growled into her neck.

"I don’t mind staying attached to your side Kel." She raised one of my hands and kissed it.

"It won't hurt to have some friends, it'll show Kate that she didn’t win," I nodded. We heard a whistle and it was the whacko coach. He told Jackson to take a long sick and we watched as the lacrosse players form a line. And the players were off dodging and running. When the coach got McCall attention he ran towards Jackson and Jackson knocked the beta on his ass.

"McCall, hey McCall!" The coach walked to Scott and Jackson smirked at Scott and with my hearing I heard his taunt.

"You sure you can handle first line McCall?"

"What a dick." Kel turned to me and made a face after I told her what I heard she stuck her tongue at Jackson.

" My grandmother can move faster than that."

"What?" Kelly said.

"And she's dead, do you think you can move faster than the lifeless corpse of my dead grandmother?"

"Derek his eyes." I looked and they turned yellow. I growled.

"Yes coach." Scott growled out.

"Good, McCall gonna do it again, McCall gonna do it again!." Kelly shook his head.

"He has some serious problems." I nodded agreeing with her. Scott got back in line and charged at Jackson to make the goal and after a hard shoulder bump from Scott that left Jackson a heap on the floor he stopped.

"Moron, he's fucking turning." I went to move but Kelly held me back.

"I'll go." I nodded and watched as a crowd form giving Kelly an opening to drag Scott off the field with Stiles following.

----------------------*******----------------------------------------------------------

Kelly

I dragged an growling struggling Scott into the boys locker room with Stiles behind me. I pushed Scott onto the room and he growled at me.

"I wouldn’t if I were you, you don’t want to fuck with me Scott." Stiles kept repeating oh my god. "Breath Scott think of Allison."

"This is your husband fault he did this to me!" I rolled my eyes.

"How many times do I have to tell my husband didn’t do it, now get yourself under control, breath with me Scott." I started breathing in and out it didn’t seem to be working. Next thing you know Scott was jumping towards me.

"Scott no!" Stiles said. But before he can get to me I raised my hand up and a silver shield surrounded Stiles and I. "Yo this is fucking awesome." I laughed and looked back at Scott who kept bouncing back at my shield.

"I don't know what to do to calm him down, Derek usually told me to try the breathing exercises , or to find an anchor." Stiles looked like he was thinking.

"That's it Allison he basically obsessed with her." Oh ok I got it.

"Stiles don’t freak out in what I'm about to do."

"What?" I thought about Allison and then I started to take her form.

"Holy fucking shit!" Ignoring Stiles I walked out of the bubble and In Allison voice.

"Scott, Scott you can control this breath with me Scott." It seemed to be working because he wasn’t breathing as hard as he use to and his heart beat is slowing down. "That's it Scott breath." And I pulled him into a hug. And as soon as his body slumped in my arms I turned back into myself and lay Scott on the bench.

"That was the most sick shit I had ever seen." Stiles was in awe.

"I know pretty cool huh?" He nodded to speechless We heard a groan and I removed the shield from Stiles and he moved behind me.

"What the hell happened?" Scott sat up slowly.

"I tried to get you to calm down but it wouldn’t work so I had to change my form into Allison." Scott jumped up.

"What?" Stiles started laughing.

"You should've seen it dude it was fucking awesome, first she threw this shield between us and you and when that wouldn’t work she changed into Allison, and it worked not only did her body change but so did her voice." Stiles relayed to Scott excitedly. Then the door busted open and we screamed.

"The hell you guys screaming for?" Derek asked. He walked to me checking to make sure I was ok and then pulled me into him. "I came here because you were taking to long."

"Scott wouldn’t calm down so I had to take some precautions." I tensed and growled towards Scott. "No, no don’t do that my tactics worked." I pulled on Derek arm.

"Yea, your girlfriend wife what ever was awesome the shit she did I wish I could do it!" Derek glared at him and raised his eyebrow to me.

"I used my shield, then changed my form into Allison." Derek just pulled me into him more and kissed my forehead.

"You see why you need me you almost attacked my wife and your best friend." Scott just shook his head.

"Scott maybe you should let him you injured Jackson not that I care but you hurt him and almost shifted on the field." Scott said nothing but asked us kindly as he can for us to leave so he can take a shower and go home. We did as he asked and as soon as Derek and I walked into our Hale home Derek lips attached to my mark and we were ripping each other clothes off and hardly made it to our bedroom.

--------------------------------------------********-----------------------------------------------------

Derek

After making love I left to speak to Scott the beta almost shifted on the field and attacked my wife. Hated that I had to leave her alone at home in the middle of no where I had to at Scott home I waited in the shadow and watched as he talked to his friend on the computer. The idiot Stiles pointed a gun at the screen.

"What did you find out?" Stiles sighed.

"Well it's bad Jackson is suffering from a separated shoulder." Scott shoulders slumped.

"It's because of me Kelly was right I need to learn to control myself." I wanted to growl at the dreamy look on Stiles face.

"Yo dude she was fucking awesome I wish you weren't wolfed out to see it." Scott laughed.

"She's married dude, Derek will rip you to pieces." Stiles nodded.

"Yea but what he doesn’t know won't hurt him." That was when I stepped out and took pleasure in seeing him pale.

"Stiles." I guess the screen froze because Scott started to hit it. And when it unfroze Scott jumped up and before he can turn around I grabbed him and slammed him into the wall.

"Scott!"

"My wife and I saw you almost shift on the field if the hunters find out they would come after all of us and I don’t want my girl in the cross fire she suffered enough." I turned him around facing me. "And if you attack her again intentionally or not I will kill you understand me. " Holy shit came from Stiles. "If me or my wife see you play on Saturday it'll be your soul she'll be reaping." I dropped him and left.

------------------------------**********-----------------------------------------

Kelly

Derek was out and I was going for a jog when I came home it was to Scott call out my husbands name.

"Scott, what're you doing here?" He turned and he was pissed.

"Where is your douche bag of a husband." My eye turned red and he took a step back.

"Watch what you call my husband ass hole, he's out anyway now again what do you want?" He growled. I walked to the front door.

"I want you to tell Derek to stay away from my girlfriend!" I froze on the last step.

"Derek doesn’t want anything to do with her, he's been with me except for right now."

"Allison lost her jacket and suddenly she got it back I asked her if it could be Lydia, she said maybe or maybe it could be Derek my friend." I step towards him again. " She doesn’t know anything."

I scoffed. "Maybe she does, do you really think that Stiles can google werewolf and reaper and you two have all the answers." I laughed. "Your really starting to piss me off, Derek and I are looking out for you and your being a little bitch about it." He growled and eyes flashed golden. "let me ask you something you shift on the field out in public what do you think is going to happen, everyone going to ignore it, no they might believe there crazy and turn a blind eye but if it gets back to the hunters your little girlfriend father is going to come at you gun a blazing and you'll be dead." He backed away. And we heard footsteps but didn’t turn to see who it was.

"Is there a problem here?" It was my husband.

"No he was just leaving weren't you Scott?" He nodded took his bike but froze I followed his gave and it was the disturbed ground where Derek and I buried Laura. He took off and I turned around and walked inside.

"What did he want?" Derek ask. I sighed and took a sip of my water.

"You." He raised his eyebrow.

"That jacket you told me Argent left in your car I put it back in her locker before school started and he seen Allison with it he questioned her and she said it was either Lydia or you." He nodded.

"You look angry." I nodded.

"He called you names and I hate the way he's acting we're only trying to help him and he's acting like a little girl." He laughed and pulled me into a hug.

"Why don’t you and I go out tonight." I giggled and gave him a kiss.

"Mmh how about a picnic in our spot we found during the full moon when your wolf came out and I had you chase me." He growled and his eyes flashed at the memory.

"The lake." He growled.

"Mhm." I pulled from his embrace. "Now I'm going to go shower and you go pack us something to eat like finger food and snacks." He nodded gave me a kiss and I went up stairs to shower.

---------------------------------**********------------------------------------------

After a wonderful night I went out to look at the apartments that Derek surprised me with last night. I was thinking the studio it big a lot of life and room. When I came back it was to police cars at our home and Derek coming out in handcuffs.

"Derek!?" I saw his head whip around and his eyes widen. "What the hell are you guys doing?" Derek was shaking his head at me.

"Mrs.."

"Hale!" Their eyes widen and I can hear an oh shit coming from behind me of course Scott and Stiles.

"Mrs. Hale we got a call about a body being found on this property?"

"What body, and who called you?"

"Kelly." I looked at him.

"Two teenagers found the body, Mrs. And we indeed found it…"

"What were they doing on our property any way, and it could've been someone else I mean there are trespassers every damn day."

"That is true but were only following protocol." I looked at Derek.

"Don’t say anything do you understand me?" He nodded, I gave him a kiss and the put him in the back of the car. I turned to the boys and walked towards them and they paled.

"So you know what you fucking did, he didn’t kill anyone." Scott scoffed.

"You can only be saying that to protect him you’re his wife how can we believe what's coming out of you mouth." My eyes watered.

"Scott."

"No it's ok Stiles, that body you two dug up was my husbands sister." Their eyes widen. "Oh yea she was my friend and the only family Derek had left and your girlfriend family killed her." Scott paled. "I can't wait till they release him and I'll be there to say I told you so." I walked away and ask the cop if I can talk to Derek which they declined.

"Go." I heard Derek say. "Any where just leave I don’t want you staying here by yourself the alpha is still out there." Tears spilled over.

"Where am I suppose to go." I heard Derek growl.

"Stop crying baby go call the realtor and get that studio apartment we talked about pay enough so you'll be able to move in today so you'll have something to do." I nodded to no one.

"What about this place?" I heard him sigh.

"It's time to move on, use it for a some where to escape to, meetings when ever I become an alpha."

"Ok, I love you so much."

"I love you to go Kel." I left and after talking to the realtor and paying two hundred thousand I got the key and moved our belonging except for our bed I want a new one.

--------------------------**********---------------------------------------------------------------------

Derek

Fucking teenagers I'm at home to thinking about the apartments we were talking about last night and having her on every surfaces and our family growing there when the police barged into our home and cuffed me. I was hoping she wouldn’t be home yet and she just thought I was out but no it didn’t work out that way she came home scared and pissed. I heard what she said to Scott and Stiles and it hurt that they dug up my sister so they can play the game on Saturday. Hearing my wife cry because she had no where to go and scared I can hear her heart pounding made furious. And the idiot that got me here enter the car.

"Ok just so you know I'm not scared of you." I looked at the idiot and I flashed my eyes he jumped back. I smirked. "Ok maybe I am."

"You know you made my wife cry?" Guilt flashed across his face. "Why're you so worried about me when it's your friend you should be worried about." Stiles sat back. "Like my wife told him when he shifts on the field do you think everyone going to cheer him on?" I leaned forward and Stiles shrunk back. "I can't stop him and Kelly isn't going to help you guys out now, so it's up to you and trust me you want to." And then the door opened and he was pulled out. Five hours later I was released.

---------------------------------------------*********---------------------------------------------------

Kelly

After getting a text from Derek saying he was released I made my way to the field and the game started. Looking around I spotted Argent and his daughter but he wasn’t who I was looking for. There he was I walked across the field and when his eye met mine he jumped up and before he can say anything I beat him to it.

"I would like to tell you my husband has been released." His eyes widen. "Mhm they found animal hair on the body, Derek is human only time he's an animal is when were in bed." I took in his disgusted face and felt joy because of it. "And the bigger kick in the balls Stiles the body was identified I told you it was his sister Laura Hale." He paled. "Stay away from me and my husband, I'm not going to talk for him but I'm done trying to help Scott I went out of my way for you two and you stabbed us in the back, tell Scott Derek will see him soon." And I walked away. I hid in the shadow keeping an eye out knowing Argent was here.

"Hey." I turned and squeezed him and kissed him deeply. "I missed you." He laughed.

"I missed you too." We finished watching the game and when we went to leave to our new home Derek pulled me back. "Shit." I followed him and there was rich prick and he had Scott glove and his nail in his hand. Prick turned around to Derek and I glaring at him.
Sign up to rate and review this story